- 12 years of IT experience working as a Business Analyst, Data Analyst and Support Lead with extensive noledge and experience in SDLC (software development life cycle) of projects.
- Experience in handling, understanding, deploying, supporting and enhancing various niche Health care, Automotive and Utility domain specific products and applications.
- Expertise in creating Business Requirement document, Functional Specification document, System requirement specifications and non - functional documents.
- In-depth understanding of As Is and To Be Business processes and expertise in converting these requirements into functional and technical specifications and test plans.
- Utilize various methodologies like AGILE, Waterfall and Rational methodology, Unified Modeling Language (UML), SQL and Use Case to gather and document business requirements and provide functional requirements to development resources.
- Expertise in managing mini projects i.e., Scoping, Planning, Estimating and Scheduling.
- Organizing, directing, controlling and drafting Remedy and Incident resolution procedures.
- Maintaining and tracking teh project using Jira.
- Responsible for JAD facilitation. Gather, synthesize and prioritize requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, site visits, and surveys.
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies and Strategies, like Waterfall, V-Model, Agile Scrum, Spiral Model, Prototype Model, RUP and RAD.
- Experience in developing QA test plan, test conditions and test cases; ensuring adequate technical and functional testing of applications and products.
- Conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and verifying performance, reliability and fault tolerance issues.
- Expertise in Bug Tracking system and Process using HP Quality center, Remedy, Jira, Salesforce and Rational Clear Quest.
- Expertise in Incident management, Problem management and Change management.
- Proficient in Database & Dataware concepts and SQL.
- Responsible for creating various reports and dashboards using MS Access and SQL.
- Having noledge in ETL reporting and lifecycle.
Programming languages: C, ASP
Scripting Languages: HTML, VB
Databases: SQL, Oracle, MS Access
Tools: Microsoft front page, Microsoft Visio, Adobe Photoshop, TOAD, Enterprise Manager, Informatica, SAP Data Services, MS Share point, Jira
Domain Expertise: Healthcare, Health Insurance, Automotive, Energy and Utility
Environment:MS Word, MS Excel, Jira, Salesforce
Implementation Consultant/Business Analyst Manager
- Confidential being integration partners with GT Nexus (Infor company), my work for Ford Track & Trace Integration project, providing its Supply Chain Cloud solution to track teh Ford VINs across teh globe. Onboarded/integrated more TEMPthan 50 Partners across teh globe (North America, South America, Europe, South Africa & Asia-pacific)
- Direct accountable to Business Manager for teh final commitment and requirement confirmations from all teh partners and updating teh project status reports to teh business and teh team.
- Managing all teh carriers and acting as a single point of contact for teh requirements.
- Conducting Requirement workshops with all teh assigned Ford Partners and third-party vendors to explain teh Transport Carrier Status Message guides and to get their confirmations to support teh requirements.
- Perform demos and proof of concept to assigned customers and vendors to explain teh benefits and capabilities of teh Cloud Based Solutions Dell Boomi and Salesforce to capture Business requirements, problem statements.
- Ensuring that teh Partners meet teh quality and standards of teh EDI message development.
- Document teh questionnaire and requirements for teh vehicle status messages for teh partners to develop teh EDI (214, 315 and 417) messages as per teh standard format.
- Create Jira tickets for configuration, implementation and testing.
- Worked with various modes of Partners OTR, Yard Operators, Ocean, Rail, Port processors.
- Creating tickets in Jira for teh implementation of each partner and configuration of UMB connectivity.
- Configured and integrated teh Ford Partners/Carriers into GT Nexus platform (cloud implementation)
- Worked with teh GTN Connectivity team for teh Sftp and AS2 connections to be set up with teh partners for EDI X12 and XML file traffic.
- Created teh test plans and involved in testing teh EDI messages. Check teh orders (VINs) in GTNx platform for their shipment status and if all teh events are updated.
- Provided teh post go live support for all teh Carriers for their XML and EDI messages.
- Created teh process flows for all teh carrier modes (Ocean, Rail, OTR, Yard, Upfitters/Mod Centers)
- Involved in creating various data structures and data flows required for teh shipment tracking and DQMS.
- Working on Master Data Management and Data Quality by creating various processes in Dell Boomi.
- Manage and submit weekly, monthly and quarterly progress reports as per organizational guidelines to customers IT leadership, Business leadership along with Project and Delivery Managers.
- Establish positive client relationships during engagement for high client satisfaction, quick deployment and adequate training.
Environment:MS Word, MS Excel, Visio
Senior Business Analyst
- Liaison between IT teams and Business to understand teh requirements and issues for merging of HAP and Health Plus companies.
- As part of Continuous Improvement team, strived to no and understand teh issues and drawbacks faced by teh Business and IT in order to move forward in teh merging process.
- Involved in various modules business meetings to understand their As Is and To Be processes of both teh companies.
- Involved in preparing and designing teh templates for Risk & Issues, BRD and RAID documents.
Environment:SAP Data Services, SQL Database, Oracle Database
Senior Business Analyst/ Data Analyst
- Organize and facilitate meetings with Beaumont Hospital team, subject matter experts, Information Technology staff to identify and document business needs and objectives for Credentialing of Physicians, current operational procedures and problems, input and output requirements, data needs and retention, usage, formatting, and security requirements.
- Preparation of As Is and To Be Business processes and expertise in converting these requirements into functional and technical specifications and test plans for BO Reports and Data feeds for Credentialing Reports, Bariatric Surgery data, UHC reports, MSQC, MARCQI and other internal reports.
- Managing projects i.e., Scoping, Planning, Estimating and Scheduling Organizing, directing, controlling, budgeting and drafting resolution procedures.
- Maintaining all teh project related documentation in MS SharePoint
- As a Lead BA, interacting with various stakeholders to understand teh issues and problems during merging of companies.
- Interacting with SAP data services team, elucidating teh requirements in developing Business Object Reports.
- Obtains, captures, and validates needed information from stakeholders like Arbor Metrix, UHC, Michigan University, Oakland University to form requirements through various analysis techniques.
- Translates high-level business requirements into functional specifications for teh IT organization. Requirements management, approval, change, and traceability.
- Negotiation of agreements and commitments; facilitates communication between business units and IT from initial requirements to final implementation.
- Simulated Custom Reports for Credentialing of Healthcare Analysts and Physicians.
- Anchored JAD sessions among different stakeholders.
- Responsible for conducting trainings for Health Care Analysts about teh new reports.
- Contribute to project documentation such as project overview, project scope, business functions and rules, business and technical requirements, use cases, business models/flows, business model test plans, release notes, user/training documentation.
- Created Source to Target mappings for various projects and reports for teh development team to build teh ETL Jobs.
- Developed test plans, test strategy, test scope: test scripts were designed to accomplish validation process, performed end-to-end Integration, Functional, Non Functional system and Regression testing.
- Chaired status meetings on testing cycles, defect prevention and implementation during milestone based implementation.
- Analyzed various existing ETL Jobs in SAP Data Services to create effective solution and refined targets for teh upcoming releases.
- Managed major projects STORK (for new born babies), for which users can extract various reports using BO and Credentialing of Physicians Data.
Environment:MS Access, SQL Server
- Interacting with business users to document teh current state Business Process in teh form of a workflow using MS Visio.
- Interacting with teh stakeholders to get a better understanding of client business processes and gather business requirements and transform it to BRD/SRS/Functional Specification.
- Translated business requirements into detailed system specifications for Developers throughout teh project ensuring that teh client's requirements are clearly understood, communicated, and implemented for teh SMS product. Acted as a SPOC for teh product SMS for all teh clarifications and requirements.
- Provided teh Product Roadmap and its vision for teh stakeholders.
- Regular meetings with teh Management and Development team for teh status updates and final Product delivery.
- Created mock screens for teh new application and generated reports for a better understanding and to explain to various stakeholders and Healthcare Analysts.
- Anchored JAD sessions among different stakeholders.
- Responsible for conducting trainings for Health Care Analysts about teh new application.
- Designed test scenarios, scripts for system integration testing of SMS application.
- Defect tracking and defect solutions were done in HP Quality Center.
- Chaired status meeting on testing cycles, defect prevention and implementation during milestone based implementation.
- Conducted various sessions to facilitate teh As-Is and new process flow and design with both technical and business teams.
- Coordinated and conducted meetings and daily calls between Business, development team and vendor during testing and development phase making sure all teh issues and tickets raised in Rational Clear Quest are addressed for successful production implementation of Solution Mapping System.
- Interacted with various Healthcare Analysts and RNs to brief them about teh new system and providing them with teh reports as and when required.
- Developed detailed reports in claims system using Excel, SQL queries and MS Access.
- Generated many reports related to teh hospital admissions, Nurse handling calls and faxes in Precertification module required for both internal and external customers.
- Performed teh daily quality checks, run various reports for Disease Management and Case Management module.
- Performed data analysis for new reporting requirements.
- Maintained teh member demographic data, Claims data and Benefit package data of all teh customers.
- Created teh new solutions and Benefit packages for teh customers.
- Responsible for compiling data for teh monthly completion of performance dashboards.
Environment:ASP.Net, Oracle, SQL server, Informatica
Project Lead/Business Analyst
- Preparing teh business requirement documents for different clients of ITLOC.
- Understanding Automotive specific requirements such as Claims, orders and warranty issues and analyzing them to customize teh product as per teh needs of teh client.
- Anchored teh product specific meetings with teh clients and teh team.
- Regular interaction with teh development team to explain teh functional specifications and teh enhancements required to be done.
- Extracting teh various kinds of data from Oracle and SQL database for generation of reports using Informatica.
- Understanding teh issues raised by teh clients and providing them with teh appropriate solutions as and when required.
- Conducting sessions between ITLOC and client for customized product demo and training of new functionalities.
- Maintaining teh system specific documents and upgrading them with new enhancements on timely basis.
- Preparing test scripts for teh enhanced product.
- Coordinating between teh teams for teh successful UAT and deployment.
Business Analyst/ Support Lead
Environment: SQL Database, Ellipse
- Regular interaction with clients at various levels ranging from IT Director, Business users, field users for Requirement Elicitation, analysis and validation.
- Worked closely with vendors like AMT Sybex for incorporating teh As Is and To Be functionalities into Ellipse product with respect to teh requirements provided by Electricity North West.
- Anchored JAD workshops between ENW client, vendor and Wipro team for understanding teh requirements provided by teh client, discussing teh feasibility of each requirement to freeze teh scope of teh requirements.
- Conducted workshops between end users and teh Wipro team to understand teh As-Is process, which served as teh base for teh To-Be system design.
- Regular discussions with client (Electricity North West), vendor (AMT Sybex) and teams of WIPRO like Server team (Windows Server), teh Data base team, communications team, service desk and teh Infrastructure team for scope overview, implementation strategy, deployment, resourcing, cut over and post go live support activities.
- Performed impact analysis and gap analysis for teh enhancements requested by client.
- Prepared teh Business process specification documents, Functional specification documents, Disaster Recovery document, Service Plan document, Use case diagrams, Test cases and flow charts using MS Visio.
- Coordination between different teams to set up teh required infrastructure for successful UAT and application Go live.
- Issue resolution during UAT and Post Go live phase.
- Field Device implementation for Electricity North West
- Installation of basic functionalities for more TEMPthan 50 Field devices (Nokia).
- Establishing Connectivity and loading data from servers for optimum use of teh device by end users
- Functionality and interface testing of Field devices in live environment
Environnent: Oracle 10g SOA Suite, Oracle 10g Application Server, Oracle Spatial Database, SQL server, ASP VB
IT Onsite/Offshore coordinator
- Tracked, documented and driven issue and maintenance resolution processes and performed regular system health checks. Escalated incidents to teh appropriate teams or Business groups, monitored and issued alerts for timely resolution in accordance with teh SLAs and priorities.
- Closely interacted with Process owners and domain specialists for resolving issues raised in Web applications. Optimal solution was provided for such issues on a regular basis with backend changes in ASP VB and SQL database.
- As an Onsite/Offshore Support Coordinator, performed operational and process level support for multi-user web applications, hardware/software tool installations, configuration, disaster recovery plans, identified alternatives and recommended optimized solutions for continuous improvement.
- Recurring or high impact incidents/malfunctions were analyzed, quantified and on case by case basis was converted to change requests and mini projects based on Change Request Management.
- Worked on Content management of Southern Water web portal using MS-Front page.
- Worked on teh interface issues related to Highway authorities, Eton, Ellipse, CSMS and other servers and web applications used by business users of Southern Water.
- Typical issues were communication failure, port changes, notice failures and network printing.
- Extracting and customizing various reports from niche Utility products and Web applications using SQL on critical data in required format to Business stake holders and process owners
- Compiled and delivered data used to measure overall Program performance as well as individual Supplier performance on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly basis for teh products such as Optima and LMARS. Reconciled and managed data quality as necessary to resolve discrepancies and/or reconcile results. Utilized data to identify potential system issues.
- Provided consultation to program operations teams responsible for delivering reports to our customers
- Designed and lead teh Testing roadmap for teh products and applications of Southern Water. Teh Testing roadmap included design, review and execution of test scripts. This was followed by a planned User Acceptance testing. Further key Business Users were trained in teh enhanced functionalities which were deployed
- Comprehensive actions were taken as a Support lead to resolve operational problems.
- As a Support Lead, was accountable to teh Wipro Utilities Domain Program Management for efficient Incident/Problem/Change Management through various metrics. It encompassed tracking and presenting reviews on operations, volume and cause of incidents quantified and monitored.
- Prioritized workload of team based on Remedy queue, production down time, incident volume and tertiary tasks.
- Interacted closely with Development, Implementation Partners of various systems like SAP, Infrastructure Management team, Vendors of products, Database teams and QA teams for various Implementations, Incident Resolutions, delegation and escalations.
- Anchored and driven teh migration activities such as IP address change for servers, Data migration activities etc.
- Escalated Business critical recurring issues to in-house expertise and Subject Matter Experts as and when required mitigating teh impact of system failures to customers.
- Ensured teh quality of software and products remained current and updated by regular audits.
- Prepared System Maintenance Technical Documents (SMTD), Disaster Recovery Process documents, Interface and Architecture diagrams for teh support work of teh existing applications.
- Upgrading teh niche products like Ellipse and Optima to higher versions for better efficiency and to add new functionalities to existing once.
- Provided team leadership, guidance and technical expertise to ensure efficient resolution of issues across all products and application portfolio of Southern Water.
- As a Business Analyst, lead cross team, cross functional and cross vendor communication, meetings and requirement elicitation sessions. Worked closely with teh teams to research, build, deploy and enforce new upgrades in products and specialized features in various web applications.
- Documented BRD, Functional specs, prepared various flow charts, use case diagrams for enhancement and new projects.
- Documentation of reporting requirements, procedures and business rules necessary to support new reports generated in Optima, LMARS, Reservoir used by teh customers. Gathered questions and requirements from business stakeholders and translated into technical requirements.
- Worked with program operations teams to ensure that data is being entered correctly and worked with product vendors to develop enhancements which will improve reports.
- Provided regularly scheduled progress reports both to business partners and direct management.
- Coordinated with Business Technology to monitor accuracy and timeliness of data. Prepared formal and informal communications to internal business partners and direct management regarding initiatives, issues, and achievements.
- Conceptualized and driven teh noledge management strategy for teh ADM project of Southern Waters through various global repositories, recurring issue resolution documentation, SMTDs, on boarding documents, position papers etc. Was also responsible for mentoring several debutants in teh project and scaling their noledge to resolve critical issue.