- Over 7+ years of experience in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle covering requirement analysis, designing, coding, testing and implementation.
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of the ServiceNow platform as well as experience in delivering medium to large - scale ServiceNow implementations.
- Experience in ITIL Process Configuration like Incident and Problem Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, CMDB and Service Catalog Management in ServiceNow.
- Expertise on defining workflows in Service Catalog items, Approvals and Dynamic tasks in ServiceNow.
- Expertise in Design and configure ITSM and customizing the applications using Java script, AJAX and HTML in Service Now.
- Proficient in ITIL standards which are helpful in development and customization of ITSM Applications.
- Good knowledge of CMDB and Asset Management Services: Business Services and Configuration item relationships.
- Extensive experience of integrating ServiceNow with third party tools and implementation of SOAP and REST API.
- Performed CRUD operations on webserver using Service Now outbound REST functionality.
- Expertise in RDBMS Development including Oracle SQL, PL/SQL database backend programming with Stored Procedures, Functions and Packages.
- Expertise in developing custom applications in ServiceNow and utilize its potential in PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) and SaaS (Software-as-a-Service).
- Experienced in designing UML diagrams- Use Case Diagram, Activity Diagrams, Sequence activity diagrams and Data-Flow Diagrams
- Actively engaged in Gap Analysis, Data Analysis, Risk Analysis, Business Process Improvement, System Integration and Troubleshooting.
- Expertise in creation and maintenance of Access Control Rules to provide data security according to the Business requirements.
Methodologies: SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, Scrum
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server
Database Tools: SQL Client, TOAD, SQL Developer
ServiceNow Versions: Dublin, Eureka, Fuji, Geneva, Helsinki, Istanbul, Jakarta, Kingston
Legacy Applications: HP Service Manager, CA Service Desk, BMC Remedy
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Responsible for broadcasting the data from Business Application to Application Instances, Application Clusters and Application End points.
- Served as the primary point of contact for all operational support issues related to a ServiceNow instance used by multiple business units within the client organization.
- Worked with Incident Management application, Problem Management, Change Management applications in escalating issues, logging, catering, diagnosing, resolving, monitoring, and reporting in ServiceNow.
- Use ServiceNow reporting to analyze trends of major incidents and identify a high level of root cause for the major incidents.
- Created Service portal custom application using Angular.
- Created SOAP Messages, scripted Web Services and the data loads using the Transform Maps including the major integrations with 3rd party tools.
- Creating new Automated test frameworks based on the Jira's assigned to test using Automated Tested Frameworks.
- Configured Event Management (ITOM) by configuring Connector Instances and Connector Definitions.
- Worked as a developer for an End-To-End development for a re-factoring project, resolved many issues and worked on CMDB Management to resolve issues.
- Provided solutions to the Asset Management team in re-building the workflow for ins and outs of an asset.
- Creating Approval Workflows and Notification for field changes on Business Application and Business Application Modules.
- Involved in redesigning the workflows using ServiceNow workflow editor and making several changes to the existing workflows.
- Provisioned the Amazon EC2 services using ServiceNow Orchestration
- Involved in cloning activities like raising the request for cloning and excluding some tables to avoid from cloning.
- Configured custom applications and modules as per requirements.
- Configured Discovery Schedules set up MID servers, and check for the connectivity.
- Coordinated instance upgrade from Jakarta to Kingston to help admin team with development and testing to deploy changes
- Worked across IT and other operations divisions to design, develop, and implement ServiceNow solutions consistent with customer requirements.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Worked on functional requirements within ServiceNow for CMS, Service Catalog Management, Demand Management and Project Management.
- Communicated Project Requirements, Business issues, Solutions and made recommendation.
- Identified and developed quality management plans, test scenarios, and test scripts for user acceptance based on system requirements.
- Built a comprehensive map for all devices, applications and configuration profiles used in the business services.
- Worked on ServiceNow ITOMbusiness development, project delivery / implementation, building ServiceNowITOMpractice & competency
- Used load balancers on the network to identify possible business services and mapping them in bulk, creating multiple business services in a single operation.
- Created scoped applications on a regular cadence and publish them to a repository or the ServiceNow Store.
- Fixed errors like missing credentials or task timeout in bulk and troubleshooting pattern-related mapping errors.
- Worked on Discovery to find the devices and applications on the network.
- Worked with Apache Jelly to create various kinds of UI pages and UI Macro templates.
- Performed Root Cause Analysis for incidents and interruptions in process flow and applied fixes within the SLA duration.
- Involved in delivery and implementation of an ITIL compliant, scalable and well-documented ITSM solution, leveraging ITSM applications to support processes.
- Managed activities during overall ticket life cycle in Incident and Problem Management
- Involved in LDAP integration with ServiceNow for obtaining users and groups.
- Worked with Top-down mapping to see the immediate impact of a problematic object on the rest of the application Service operation.
- Designed effective HR Service Portal from the scratch to enhance HR Service experience.
- Configured Email Notifications & Alerts to notify users about specific activities in system.
- Used Notification Email Scripts to create various templates.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involved with ServiceNow and other product owners in understanding the requirements and giving presentations.
- Created functional and technical specifications documents for various ServiceNow modules
- Worked on Modules of Service Now like Incident Management, Change Management, Service Catalog, and Reporting.
- Created the service catalog items and build appropriate workflows and captured the billing process for the catalog item which created reports based on monthly invoice.
- Configured and customized new ServiceNow applications and modules when activated.
- Manages data with Tables, the CMDB, Import Sets, and Update Sets.
- Configured LDAP server and LDAP listener for updating the user and group table record.
- Implemented LDAP Integration to load user and group data to ServiceNow using Import sets and Transform Maps
- Developing Service Catalog items as per the requirements of the stakeholders.
- Created portfolio in PPM module to measure the progress of several projects at the same time and to create multi-project reports for analysis.
- Personalized and created forms and fields, new applications, modules and labels, activated plug-ins, built reports, gauges and homepages.
- Created ACL's to grant access to specified users and managing the assignment rules.
- Worked with windows team, network team and Asset team in order to check for the data collected through discovery is accurate.
- Written script includes and invoked them in business rules and client scripts
- Imported many Configuration Items using import set tables and adding them to ServiceNow to get the work more streamline.