Over 6 years of software experience in Business Objects Designer, Reporter, Desktop Intelligence, Web Intelligence, Info View, Central Management Console , SSIS and System Testing.
SDLC: IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of Data Warehousing and other applications using Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Methodologies
Business Intelligence: 6 years of Business Intelligence experience with complete life cycle Implementations using Business Objects 4.0/XIR3.1/XIR2/6.5/6.1/6.0/5.1 Supervisor, Designer, Info view, Business Objects Reporting Business Objects SDK, Xcelsius, Web-Intelligence 6.0/2.7/2.6/2.5, Web-I SDK, Broadcast Agent, Publisher, BO Set Analyzer, Data Integrator, Application Foundation 6.0/2.5 Dashboard Manager .Good experience in SAP BI 4.0, Dashboard design 4.0, Information Design tool IDT , BI Portal, Advance Analysis on web.
Business Objects: 6 years of Extensive experience in Business Objects full client thin client environment. Created complex reports by linking data from multiple sources, using functionalities like Combined Queries, Slice and Dice, Drill Down, Master Detail, etc. Used Stored Procedure Data Provider for frequently running tasks. Trained Users in report development and running ad-hoc queries in business objects. Tested business objects reports for data validation and compared results with TOAD. Set up Broad Cast Agent and Configured the Broad Cast Agent.
Manual testing: Well versed with the creation and execution of test scripts, test scenarios, System test cases, System Test plans and executing the Manual test cases in QA environment and production environment.
Oracle: solid database experience on Oracle 11i/11G/10G/9i/8i/8.0/7.3, PL/SQL, SQL Loader, Physical database design, Logical database design, Data Modeling Designer 2000 , Gap Analysis, Data Mapping, Cleansing, Massaging, Transformations, Data Exports Imports, Inbound/Outbound Interfaces, Application Support, Performance Tuning, Security Administration, Resource Management, Software Maintenance, User Security Management, Oracle Tuning Optimization. Experience using Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports 6i/3/2.5, Oracle Report Writer, Oracle Developer 2000, SQR 3.0, and Oracle Discoverer.
PL/SQL: Strong back-end programming experience using PL/SQL, SQL, MS SQL, T-SQL, Pro C, C, C , Java, VB, HTML, Stored Procedures, Functions, Ref Cursors, Constraints, Triggers, Indexes-B-tree Index, Bitmap Index, Views, Inline Views, Materialized Views, Database Links, Export/Import Utilities, Ad-hoc queries using SQL.
- Experience in Creating, Testing and Executing Data Integrator jobs using Data Integrator Designer to transfer data from source to target.
- Strong Knowledge in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC such as developing, testing, Migrating, Administrating, security management and production supporting on various platforms like Windows NT/2000/XP/98.
- Extensive experience in building and managing Universes, creating Complex, Ad-hoc Reports, Canned Reports, Charts using Business Objects.
- Expertise in using various data providers like Universes, Personal Data Files and SQL to generate reports.
- Experience in retrieving data, using Business Objects Universes, personal data files MS Excel and SQL methods and also validated data by writing SQL scripts.
- Collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal relationship.
- Quick learner and very effective communication, interpersonal skills and able to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Good Programming knowledge in SQL and tuning the performance of SQL queries.
- Experienced in interacting with business users to analyze the business process and requirements and transforming requirements into screens, designing Data Model in universe, documenting and rolling out the deliverable.
- Adapt quickly and efficiently in a dynamic business environment.
- Able to work on own initiative or as part of a team, backed by excellent organizational and communication skills along with the capability to solve problems as they arise.
Business Objects XI R3.1/R2/XI/6.5/6.1/6.0/5.1 CMC, Supervisor, Designer,Infoview,Web-Intelligence6.0/2.7/2.6/2.5,XI, Designer, Application Foundation Dashboard Manager, BO Set Analyzer, Application Foundation 6.0/2.5 Dashboard Manager
Functional Requirements Gathering, User Interviews, Business Requirements Gathering, Process Flow Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, Data Analysis, Requirements Analysis, Design, Data Modeling, Data Architecture, Data Flow, Data Cleansing
Dimensional Data Modeling
Dimensional Data Modeling, Data Modeling, Star Join Schema Modeling, Snowflake Modeling, FACT and Dimensions Tables, Physical and Logical Data Modeling, ERWIN 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.2, Oracle Designer, Visio and Sybase Power Designer.
Oracle11i/11g/10g/9i/8i/8.x/7.x, Oracle Forms 4.5/5.0/6i, ORACLE ERP GL/OM/AP/AR, BAAN, Oracle Data Integrator, Data Exports Imports, Inbound/Outbound Interfaces, Performance Tuning, Administration, Software Maintenance, User Security Management, Query Optimization, Export/Import Utilities
Informatica Power Center 8.1/8.0/7.1.2, Power Mart 6.2/5.1.1, Workflow Manager, Work flow Monitor, ETL, ETI, Data mart, OLAP, OLTP, Mapplet, Transformations, SQL Plus, SQL Loader
Oracle 10g/9i/8i/8.0/7.x, IBM DB2 UDB 8.0/7.0, MS SQL Server 2005/2000/7.0/6.0, Teradata V2R5/V2R4/V2R3, Sybase 12.x/11.x, MS Access.
Unix Shell Scripting, Kernel Programming, Perl Programming, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Plus, Transact SQL, ANSI SQL, VB, Java, C, C
Sun Solaris 2.6/2.7, HP-UX 10.20/9.0, IBM AIX 4.2/4.3, MS DOS 6.22, Novell NetWare 4.11/3.61, Win 3.x/95/98, Win NT, Red Hat Linux, Sun-Ultra, Sun-Spark, Sun Classic, SCO Unix, HP9000, RS6000, Win 3.x/95/98, Win 2000, Win XP. MS-Dos
Business Objects/ETL Developer
- Worked with Business users to understand the data needs/expectations from new System.
- Coordinated with data modeling team in building the new data model which will server the better needs for Business Objects Universe and Reports Development
- Created the database tables and loaded the data form legacy systems using SSIS by creating the necessary mapping.
- Scheduled the Jobs to run during night time to load the data on DW from OLTP.
- Created the Universes pointing to DW by defining the necessary ODBC connections.
- Defined table joins as per the data model while designing the universe and created user objects by using advance SQL functions.
- Created Various Filters/Aggregate Objects in Universe as per the report development needs.
- Created the Detail design/High level design documents for ETL/Universe/Reports development and reviewed them with Team before development.
- Created universe using Information Design tool by defining objects, classes and predefined filters.
- Converted the universe which is created in Universe Design Tool .unv to Information Design Tool .unx
- Worked on projects Child Support Enforcement Administration, Client Automated Resources and Eligibility Systems and Social Service Administration.
- Created various Reports like Monthly Compliance Report, Under Overpayment District Office Report, Check Extract Exception Report, Daily Manual Review Report, Monthly Report Statewide summary, Eligibility Report Statewide.
- Generated various Reports on Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly basis.
- Extensively used Calculations, prompts, Alerters, Variables, Drill Down and Slice and Dice for creating Business Objects reports.
- Extensively used various techniques like Sectioning, Ranking, Filtering, Slice and Dice to develop the reports.
- Extensively used the Business objects Functionalities such as Master Detail, Breaks, Alerts, Merging common Dimensions, Cross Tab, Drill Down, Drill Up, Drill Through, Drill by and Formulas to develop the complex reports.
- Involved in creating Dashboard for CSEA and CARES.
Environment: SAP Business Objects BI Platform 4.0 Universe Design Tool, Information design Tool, Web Intelligence Rich Client ,Dashboard Design, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio, Microsoft visual studio 2008,IBM DB2, Windows 7 Enterprise, QTP 10.0
Senior Business Objects Developer/Quality Analyst
- Interacted with customer support regularly, in order to generate the reports required and to resolve the existing issues.
- Created Universes by defining connections and retrieving data from database.
- Created Aliases and Contexts for solving the Join Problems in Business Objects.
- Created New Classes and User Objects in designing the universes.
- Worked for the project Treasury Management and created Reports for Release 1,Release 2 and Release 3
- Created various Reports like Service Variance Report, Customer Variance Report, Account Type Mix Report and Waivers Report
- Created and modified the WebI Reports for various groups using the Universe as a main data provider.
- Analyze the Business Requirement Document, Functional Specification documents to prepare Test Cases based on the Test Plans and Use Cases.
- Involved in Black box, Smoke testing functional testing, integration testing, load testing, regression and System testing.
- Prepared test case to test the back end Database by retrieving the data for the tables using SQL Queries.
- Using Use Cases written test cases in Quality Center.
- Created custom reports like Gross Margin, Account Query, Aging, Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Bad Debt and Payment Reports in response to user needs. Some of these reports are extremely complicated and retrieve data from multiple data sources
- Created Charts to display summary data using universe as main data provider.
- Using PL/SQL, developed ETL scripts to extract the data from Legacy systems, Transfer the data in to staging database and Load the data in to target tables.
- Design of a Conceptual data model and Logical data models.
Environment: Business Objects XIR2/XIR3 CMC, Oracle11g/10g/9i,PL/SQL, Quality Center, Designer, Desktop Intelligence, Web Intelligence and Info View , MS Access, Oracle, Toad, SQL, PL/SQL
Business Objects Developer
Provides home loans equally to all qualified buyers.
- Involved in interacting with users, gathering and analyzing requirements, logical and physical design of the reporting system.
- Designed new Universes and modified the existing Universes based on the business requirements.
- Used Designer Module to design Universes, joining the tables, creating prompts, queries and applied Contexts and Aliases to remove loops and created User Objects including Dimensions, Details and Measures.
- Created reports using various data providers such as universes, stored procedures,SQL and personal data files Excel sheets and Text files .
- Involved in creating the reports as per the business requirements like Customer information, Loan types like VA Loan, FHA Loan and Balloon Mortgage using WebI.
- Extensively used the Oracle Functions including the Analytical functions to create the complex objects in universe.
- Generated the Business Objects reports involving complex queries, sub queries, Union, minus and Intersection and Created variable by using the aggregate function like Running sum, grouped objects and also linked multiple data providers at the report level.
- Extensively used various techniques like Sectioning, Ranking, Filtering, Slice and Dice to develop the reports.
- Involved in writing Test cases and Executing Test cases against the various scenarios for the different cycles and phases of the Application
- Supported the application by solving the trouble tickets which was created by the Users.
- Monitored and solved the issues encountered in Universes and reports while migration and tested before moving to production.
Environment: Business Objects XI R3 Designer, Desktop Intelligence, Rich client Web Intelligence , SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 10g, Toad, Windows 2003, QTP 10.0, VSTF.
Data Analyst/Business Objects Developer
- Wrote complex queries to identify the required attributes for Reporting needs
- Created the Reports using PL/SQL procedures to create the reports in Cognos Reports.
- Developed the Report using SQL for Cognos Reports to generate the reports to monitor the Delinquent Accounts like 30 Days Period Balance,60 Days Period Balance 90 Days Period Balance.
- Used oracle hints to the queries and sub-queries for best performance.
- Involved in interacting with business users, gathering and analyzing requirements, logical and physical design of the data warehouse applications
- Involved with Data Modeling team in creating logical data model for data mart using Erwin.
- Involved in designing star schema using dimensional modeling and created fact tables and dimensional tables of the data mart
- Created new Cognos Reports and modified the existing Cognos Reports based on the work environments requirements.
- Interacted with the Users and Business Analysts to find the Reporting requirements
- Involved in Creating the reports for as per the business area like User ID, Profile Code, User Name, Email and Location Code.
- Generated the Congas Reports by writing the complex queries including sub queries and Unions
- Extensively used various techniques like Sorting, Prompts and Filters to develop the reports.
- Supported the users by solving the Trouble tickets which was created by the users in Project Information Tracking System PITS and was responsible for closing the Tickets by solving the issue based on the priority
- Created reports with Subscriber Usage, Billing, Account, Subscriber Status, Certified Vin's and Dealer
- Involved in User support to provide the Users about the reports and data for their Business Functional needs
Environment: Oracle 10g, Pl/SQL/SQL, Congas 7, Toad, Erwin, Benthic Golden, Windows NT.