8 years of progressive Techno-Functional experience in Business Intelligence CRM Analytics Sales, Service, Marketing Operations Data Analytics, Reporting and Modeling in a B2B Organization. Designed developed detailed yet user-friendly, self-service analytics reporting structures and initiatives, with scalable reporting solutions automation tools and processes that provide mission-critical intelligence for profitable business actions, tactics strategies in partnership with all management levels in key business functions including executive leadership.
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
TECHNICAL SYSTEM SKILLS:
BI/DW: Oracle Business Intelligence OBIEE Suite , BI Answers Analytics.
Analytics: Toad for Oracle, R, and Ms Excel Adv. .
ERPs CRMs: Oracle ERP, SalesForce.Com SFDC , Siebel CRM, JD Edwards ERP E-Automate ERP.
Servers Databases: IBM iSeries AS400 , iSeries Navigator, Query400, Microsoft Access Adv. and SQL Server 2008.
Programming Query Languages: SQL/PLSQL, R, FORCE.COM, VBA, JAVA Query400.
Others: VisualPages, Microsoft SharePoint and eRoom.
Business Intelligence Lead
- Currently working on a full lifecycle Oracle Business Intelligence OBIEE implementation. An ongoing effort to build BI reporting solutions across all major business processes with data sources from our Oracle ERP, OLM, SQL Servers and Ms Access Databases.
- Simultaneously addressing an initiative to integrate 12 separate E-Automate ERP instances with SQL Server databases distributed nationwide into a single data warehouse and BI system for a more agile reporting solution for the business.
- Co-managed an interdepartmental forensic analytic initiative at the request of the CFO to isolate sources of leaks in excess of 3million in recurring revenue and develop data models and dashboards for monitoring and proposing changes in business processes to stave off future revenue declines.
- Partnered in development and customization SalesForce.com SFDC Analytics platform for Sales Marketing.
- Analyzed historical, current, and predictive views of business operations, most often using data already gathered into a data warehouse or a data mart and occasionally working from operational data.
- Partnered with operation managers and business function leaders on training and maximizing current reports and dashboards, creating adhoc reports on the fly, identify customer deliverables and define appropriate service level agreements.
- Collaborated with business units to ensure that the business units acquire a better understanding of the data and its context, define business rules associated with data input and tracking and to understand and define their business objectives and goals.
- Participated in high-level 3-Year Strategy planning efforts as a data champion to envisage future data gathering sources, reporting metrics and requirements needed to fully support the expected approach for optimal business performance management.
- Assisted with reviewing, recommending, and implementation of new policies, procedures, sales promotions and productivity initiatives to help drive selling behavior, streamline sales processes, improve analytical capabilities and make business intelligence available to sales force.
- Actively contributed to several data governance initiatives with third party data aggregators such as Duns Bradstreet D B creating a single version of truth data set, highlighting process data improvement opportunities and pitfalls.
Senior Sales Analyst
- Supported the entire Sales Organization as sole Analyst to collect and analyze data from multiple sources including SalesForce.Com, JDE AS400/ iSeries , Oracle ERP Siebel CRM, secondary customer data sources, including a variety of system generated and ad hoc reports partner with management to communicate observations, issues, and trends impacting the sales organization and industry at large.
- Developed structured reporting for Siebel Case management and Siebel Sales, and worked with Siebel team on building reporting capabilities views using Siebel Answers and Siebel Analytics.
- Designed, created and maintained robust dashboards, scorecards, views and customs reports and analytic solutions for the sales teams and business partners using Siebel, SalesForce.Com CRMs and MS Access.
- Conceptualized, designed, developed, and deployed a self-service nationwide Sales Tracker database application for collecting, tracking reporting real-time sales data throughout the Sales channel using AS400, VBA, Access, SQL Server. Thereby increasing reporting from 5 to 30 data delay from 1 business day to real-time response time from 3hours to 30sec and data integrity by 93 and freeing up about 4 FTEs across customer business functions.
- Developed several data extracting queries in AS400 supporting various business functions using Query400 and SQL.
- Supervised the complete software development lifecycle SDLC , including analysis, design, code and unit testing of reporting applications while also understanding and planning for evolutionary paths and new technology insertion.
- Provided services in support of strategic and operational reporting and analytic needs monitored and analyzed sales metrics, customer behavior and purchases, product inventory, promotions, and pipeline data against forecasts and quotas.
- Provided actionable intelligence with existing metrics or proactively identify, develop, and propose new metrics with recommendations through ad hoc data retrieval and analysis from relational databases, Excel, and other data management systems and Dashboard solutions.
- Revamped the National Government NAGA Stack Ranking and Compensation Reporting. Further enhanced NAGA customer classifications in our transactional systems to 98 by introducing 3rd-party data from Carroll Publishing.
- Effectively communicated technical concepts and work products orally in presentations or webinars and in writing user manuals, business requirements etc. using clear, logical and detailed approach appropriate to the audiences that vary from sales administrators and representatives, order entry, QA and support teams to Directors and Vice Presidents.
- As the sole Business Analyst supporting Customer Service, Order Entry, Account Administration Asset Recovery Business Units, I was responsible for providing all reports and analysis that supported management in the measurement, Service Level Agreement SLA tracking, trending and performance KPI analysis within the organization.
- Reported to the Director of Dealer Direct CARE and worked very closely with the Vice President Customer Service to spear-head process analysis, identify and monitor process improvements, and make recommendations.
- Developed a clear understanding of various Neopost USA systems and processes including Siebel, Oracle, JDE AS400 SAP and programs such as iSeries Navigator, CMS Supervisor and a good working knowledge of collaboration tools.
- Designed, developed and upgraded complex Databases to track and report Order statistics for new orders, Credit Re-bills and other internal DDC processes.
- Provided all internal and external DDC reports to support all Neopost Sales Channels including Personalized Dealer and Branch Order Reports, Regional Dealer and Branch Reporting, Month-End Hardsale reports, Unshipped reports, JDE Order reporting, PFE Order Reports, Furniture Order Reports and numerous ad-hoc reports.
- Redesigned and developed structured metrics, tracking mechanisms and dashboards for KPI's for Order Entry, Asset Recovery, Support Care Call Center and Account Administration Management.
- Demonstrated the ability to build invaluable relationships and resources within the corporate office, Branches and the dealerships that greatly increase my ability to leverage of human capital and to provide solutions quickly and accurately.
Data Analyst Contract Position
- Represented the business unit to define requirements and business cases for the technology developments and data capability expansion as pertains to current data handling and future data expansion. Coordinated with management and end users to determine requirements processes, program functions and data solutions.
Data Researcher Contract Position
- Responsible for analysis, manipulation and interpretation of market data to produce management reports. Produced high visibility reports and presentations utilizing extensive data analysis through a variety of applications including Bloomberg.
Data Researcher Contract Position
- Responsible for the accurate and timely provision of internally and externally sourced data from about 900 financial analysts, fund managers and portfolio managers across Europe and Emerging EMEA. Analyzed data within a web, online and media environment and collated data in the form of daily, weekly and quarterly reports ensuring guidelines are met.
Network Data Analyst
- Managed the design, installation, configuration, deployment, monitoring, analysis, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, and peripherals.