Product Management Technology Consultant Global Enterprise Solutions
Highly motivated, passionate, results-producing professional with a proven record of accomplishment in planning and leading comprehensive technical and analytical activities in support of business objectives. Furthered by excellent management, communication leadership skills, I can provide an organization the skills to solve complicated problems, and deliver results. Most importantly I bring a Can Do attitude every day.
Business Intelligence Solutions
Enterprise Resource Planning
Customer Satisfaction / CRM
Cross-Functional Team Building
Financial Analytics and Reporting
Software Lifecycle Management
Highly Effective Contributions:
- Product leader of Business Management Intelligence solutions to deliver our cornerstone strategies of expert people creating 120 training modules and people support tools to help increase business management acumen , intelligent data creating data models to identify risk in retailers, important KPI drivers of automotive retailers , scientific processes iterative and repeatable process to identify performance improvement areas of automotive retailers , innovative technology ability to deliver new features/functions on a monthly basis to clients globally . To product these cornerstone strategies we have used the Pragmatic Marketing approach to deliver on these strategies in an organized fashion.
- Currently acting as the global solutions portfolio manager. Leading this initiative to work with each product leader and global office leaders to create a 5 year roadmap for each global solution in areas of people development, training, predictive analytics, business process automation and technical development. This comprehensive role entails working with all executives and global leaders to build a solid revenue and margin plan and tie to each solution in order to continue 20 revenue growth and meet a 2018 target of 500M in sales. This reusable process will allow us to ensure our investment into our people, process, and technology are spent in the most appropriate manner.
- Lead the assessment of the Urban Science Financial and Professional Services Automation system. Collaborated with each executive stakeholder in order to determine corporate requirements, lead the project management, and assisted in negotiations with the selected Microsoft vendor for a project budget of 3M over 3 years.
- Leader of the technical development initiative to allow a proprietary system to handle a client's 1.5 billion account general ledger for financial intelligence. This project includes leading the architecture design, technical implementation, project management, and financial management of this program. This project is valued at over 12M for the client and has been ongoing for 12 months, exceeding expectations as the project currently continues. The client trusts my decisions and my ability to deliver on our commitments.
- Project turnaround executive to fix development, configuration and delivery of business intelligence enterprise solutions. Since implementing new delivery process, profitability of product has increased from -40 margin to 45 margins within 24 months off 40M in revenue and projected to increase another 7 in the next 12 months. Our COO specifically placed me in this role in order to turn around this division of our business.
- Highly regarded as the Business Intelligence Expert on Retail Business Management systems and deployments by providing direction to over 40 clients in over 50 countries on how to effectively implement and deliver each solution.
- Solution owner of service and software of a Business Intelligence enterprise tool generating over 50M in revenue with a 35 profit margin secured through long-term contracts.
- Stepped into an ongoing Asia-Pacific project in the middle of phase one, as it was 2 months behind schedule. Delivered the rest of phase one and phase two, following a PMP based plan to deliver the project successfully in scope, on time of second baseline, and in budget .
- Achieved success with client delivery and production problem for creation of thousands of reports daily. Automated the process that took two weeks to complete in one local market and that process now runs all markets nationally in 45 minutes.
- My professional career exemplifies business growth and significant profitability through making relationships and delivering solutions to our clients, both large and small or internal and external. Each client is a different experience with different needs that have to be met. Being a problem solver by nature, my goal has been to understand how each client works and to create a solution for their business. My goal is to make sure my clients are successful.
- To ensure sustainable success with clients, I have dedicated a lot of my time by focusing on my people and giving them an environment in which they can thrive. Focusing on people is essential for success in any business and needs to have a significant focus though mentoring, education, and relationship building.
- Other valuable pillars that I strive for high performance are solution advancement, fiscal responsibility, and strategic business development. These particular areas are important in any business as you cannot become complacent in profits, as a business that isn't growing, is dying. But any business needs to make the right investment with the right solutions in order to effectively grow. Balancing these areas becomes important in the overall foundation for entrepreneurial success in growing my business and my clients business in a profitable manner.
Processes/Concepts: ETL, Pragmatic Marketing, PMBOK, Agile, SCRUM, ITIL, Iterative Classic Waterfall, TDD, R1/R2, Kanban
Architecture Patterns: N-Tier, SOA
Database Technologies: MS SQL Server 2012/2008 R2/2005/2000, Oracle, MySQL, Access
DW/BI: SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, Microsoft Navision, JET Reporting, Talend
Applications: MS Project, MS Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio 2012, NANT, NUNIT, FXCOP, Cruise Control, Rational Test Suite, SharePoint, MS Office, COGNOS, Visio
Components: Web Services, API, Power BI