Group Operations Manager
- Manage the Processing Operations for the Consumer Direct aka Portfolio Retention division at SunTrust Mortgage.
- Oversaw four centralized processing sites in Richmond VA, Orlando FL, Maitland FL and Atlanta GA. Each site manager was a direct report.
- Indirectly managed 200 full time associates at our peak level of employment.
- Doubled closed loan production from 11,000 Units YTD 11/2012 to 22,000 Units YTD 11/2013. 3.75 Billion in closed loan volume YTD 2013
- Started a new Operations Site in Orlando, FL in December 2012 and by July 2013 this new site was closing 300 loans per month.
- Previously responsible for managing the 3rd Party Vendor Relationships with two national vendors that processed 50 of Consumer Direct Originations.
- Reorganized the processing management structure as well as the Processor Incentive Plan for 2013.
- Increased closed loan productivity per employee by 50 in one year.
Regional Operations Manager Confidential
- Managed the processing operations for the Low Country Sales Market Retail Sales
- Partnered with Sales Underwriting to deliver quality loans to our Closing Hub.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate staffing levels.
- Managed the new loan set up Team for the Carolinas Market.
- Provided pipeline analysis and closing forecasts to Regional LOB Manager.
- President's Team award for 2009 Top Operations Manager in Service Quality
- The Low Country market was in SunTrust Mortgage's Top Tier for customer service in 2009 2010.
- The Low Country Operations Team placed in the Top Tier for overall performance in 2009 2010.
Sr. Business Performance Consultant
- The Business Performance Consultant Team aligns with the Retail Sales Leadership Team to provide strategic consulting and financial analysis to drive sales production and revenue growth with superior service.
- Responsible for performing data and information analysis by understanding sales volumes, forecasting, trends and recommending business solutions as needed.
- Developed and maintained relationships with Sales and Leadership Teams
- Designed and implemented Incentive Plans for mortgage consultants and Sales Leadership
- Analyzed performance results as a recognition and performance management tool.
- Established and managed the minimum performance standards program for our mortgage consultants.
Centralized Operations Leader VP Confidential
- Managed three fulfillment teams with 10-12 employees per team consisting of Processors, Underwriters, Closers and a Team Leader.
- Improved our sites cost per loan each year from 2003 thru 2007
- Our site led in customer service for four straight years out of 6 operations sites throughout the East Coast
- Conducted annual performance reviews for all direct reports as well as the budgeting of salary increases.
- Responsible for the hiring of processors, underwriters, closers and team leaders.
- Conducted needs assessments for staffing teams using staffing models and load leveling.
- Coached team leaders on how to manage teams including HR responsibilities.
- Responsible for employee development and career counseling.
- Closed 11,187 units for 2.2 Billion in 2007. A 25 increase in units and a 16 increase in dollars over 2006 Closings.