Digital Marketing Technologist / Aem Solution Architect Resume
South San Francisco, CaliforniA
- Versatile background in leading digital marketing and Web transformation projects
- Adobe trained and experienced AEM solution architect with proven skills in leading digital transformation projects using Adobe Marketing Cloud, including AEM and Forms.
- Big five consulting experience in serving various organizations across multiple industries.
- Managed cross - functional project teams and collaborated with senior management, vendors, developers, and other stakeholders.
- Advanced degrees - in Computer Information Systems, Financial Accounting, and Financial Management
- Fifteen plus years of experience in managing software and Web development projects
- Extensive experience in supporting and managing software development projects across various industries including; State, Healthcare, Pharma, eTailers, Publishing and financial institutions.
- Managed multiple Adobe AEM/CQ5 end-to-end implementations across various industries - Managed end to end transformation/ migration of large and complex Websites and Web portals. Coordinated and interacted with multiple vendors and digital marketing agencies. Provided technical input in solution designing, architecture, Security, integration, and hardware sizing. Led multiple WCMS RFPs and evaluated best top ten WCMS solutions in today’s market.
- Consultant on more than a dozen enterprise level eCommerce projects - Supported various ecommerce platforms including, Hybris, Magento, Zuora, Written business cases and produced technical system design documents.
- In-Depth knowledge of SaaS Customer Lifecycle Management & On Demand Billing Systems - such as Aria Systems, Z-Billing by Zuora, IP Applications, eVapt and OpSource/LeCayla Billing System.
- Ability to scope and design system solutions - including the necessary software, network and hardware architectures required for a successful implementation. System upgrades, etc. Created form Business Requirement and system design documents, maintained traceability matrix, and conducted User Acceptance Tests.
- Technical skills include - Adobe Multi-solution Architect (MSA) - AEM/CQ, AEM Forms/ Adobe LifeCycle Forms, DAM (AEM/Open Text/North Plains), Analytics, Campaign, Target (Search and Promote), Optimizely SiteSpec and Sysomos.
- Software development methodologies and tools - Agile, SCRUM, Water-Scrum-Fall, Rational Unified Process (RUP), PMBOK, SDLC, UML. Software requirement management tools, JIRA, Rational Team Concert (RTC), Rational Requisite Pro and DOORS 7. Documented APIs and provided API support to third party developers.
- Expertise in analyzing and integrating applications through all phases of project - A long history of success in building and integrating complex n-tier and web based applications. Comprehensive understanding and work experience in many areas of software development.
- Project management experience utilizing Agile, SCRUM, RUP and PMBOK methodologies - Experience in managing large technical development teams, project sizing, budgeting, progress tracking, SCRUM and reporting, relationship management with client’s outsourcers and developers.
- Business analysis - Ability to gather business and technical requirements from both formal and informal sessions. Experience in Business Process Modeling (BPM), writing, user stories, Use Case modeling and prototyping. Expertise in documenting and analyzing stakeholder requirements utilizing Rational Team Concert, Rational tool Requisite Pro and Telelogic DOORS.
- Security Clearance from US Department of Defense (DoD) - DIACAP Public Trust / ADP II
Digital Marketing Technologist / AEM Solution Architect
Confidential, South San Francisco, California
- Responsible for technology implementation and rollout of assigned technology projects
- Collaborate with technology platform, partners and business function owners to design, validate, oversee, or lead technology architecture implementation including: enterprise architecture, solution architecture, data architecture and security
- Assist and oversee Implementer (Vendor) in the migration and development of redesigned website rollout while coordinating work with several partners, such as; multiple content writers, design companies, Confidential IT and Adobe hosting support team
- Evaluate Agency work (Codes /Component efficiency) and recommend improvements to achieve standardization, scalability and performance. Also, supported AEM routine upgrade efforts and migration of LifeCycle forms to Experience Manager Forms.
- Advising on existing sites running on Drupal platform, in regards to the migration and security
- Support Implementation of Adobe Campaign and data migration
- Responsible for designing integration of AEM with other Marketing cloud modules (e.g. Adobe campaign, Analytics and Social) and third party products (e.g. OpenText DAM and Optimizely)
- Integration of Mobile Apps with AEM
- Provide training to Confidential internal staff and managers, related to AEM authoring and Adobe Campaign
- Overall responsible for any marketing tactics using digital marketing technologies.
AEM Solution Architect and Functional Lead
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
- Build a post-production support model leveraging both onsite and offshore resources
- Designed multisite rollout strategy to deploy newly designed sites to Olympic Market with multi-language support
- Organized and carried out a pilot for auto-translation services using Translations.com's GlobalLink connector for AEM. Successfully tested an integrated solution to initiate, automate, control, track, and complete all facets of the translation process.
- Created site blueprints for multi-language, regional and locale based rollouts.
- Developed vendor relationship with Adobe and TransPerfect to create partnership and to acquire preferred status to received enhanced support and free training.
AEM Solution Architect and Digital Strategist
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- As a functional lead and solution architect, I provided consulting services in terms of designing and delivery of customize multichannel solutions that were tightly integrated with WCMS and other backend systems.
- I helped clients in building mobile enabled sites using responsive design techniques, helped configure Analytics, SEO and defined Digital Marketing Strategies.
- Additionally, I reviewed heuristics and UX designs developed by third-party Digital Marketing agencies and provided input in regards to the responsive design and implementation of Search and Promote for faceted search services.
AEM/CQ Solution Architect and Web Development Manager
Confidential, Monterey, CA
- Planned, scoped and managed installation of CQ5/Lynx based Development, QA, UAT and production environments in EC2 Amazon Cloud
- Redesigned old Website to take full advantage of Adobe CQ5 and Zuora billing Systems
- Documented requirements, designed solutions and tested highly customized CQ5 components, page templates and workflows
- Participated in Omniture Site Catalyst configuration, and tracked metrics
- Integrated frontend with Zuora Billing System, Exact Target, and Google one click
- Planned AB Testing - development and settings underway
- Actively participated in designing and the management of overall implementation of Continuous Integration using various components like Rational Team Concert (RTC), Maven and Eclipse.
CQ Administrator/ Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Confidential, Rancho Cordova, CA
- Interfaced with all levels of management, IT, software developers and general business users
- Actively participated in the redesigning and re-launching of HNFS Web portals on Adobe CQ5 (5.3) based solution
- Created site redesign requirement document that served as an input for CQ5 Consultants
- Designed template mockups, content life cycle workflows, wireframes and the overall website node structure/sitemap.
- Closely worked with CQ5 Architects and site development consultants and developers
- Designed CQ5 based Forms, integrated interactive PDF forms (Adobe LiveCycle), managed contents, and author users. Also, carried out day to day site administration work
- Managed CQ5 developers and QA staff while continuously developing and enhancing web applications
- Supported and participated in the development of Company’s new website for mobile phones and other hand held devices
- Created detailed integration design documents, that provided system design solution based on multiple vendors supported API’s and Web services
- Documented requirements for user account privacy settings, user identity verification using DEERS - DoD systems, user account preference settings and Single Sign On (SSO)
- On day to day basis I acted as a primary CQ5 Administrator, responsible for managing www.HNFS.com digital assets, Web content and the Author users (Content Contributors). Actively participated in the upgrade activities of CQ5 from 5.3 to 5.4
- Provide website Metrics to higher management and monitor Website activities through Omniture/SiteCatalyst
- Documented user requirements and technical design for a complex web based Events and Briefings Management System. Also, provide technical support during development, QA, UAT and release deployments
Sr. Business Analyst Consultant
Confidential, West Sacramento, CA
- As a Sr. Business Analyst Consultant at Confidential I lead a team of four Business Analysts with a task to implement automated correspondence for seventeen health plans, having multiple lines of businesses while meeting 52 states requirements.
- My primary role was to provide technical expertise and directions in the implementation and configuration of Confidential ’ CareRadius Medical management System and document the business and functional requirement for more than 450 plus automated letters.
Technical Project Manager/Business Analyst
Confidential, Mather, CA
- As a technical project manager I managed a team of five consultants who provided technical expertise and support to OES IT in upgrading their enterprise architecture.
- The team followed the best practices in hardware and storage virtualization, Domino replication and clustering to provide a better mobile workforce environment and increasing data integrity and system resiliency.
- Additionally, OES project involved web enabling and reengineering of twelve existing Lotus Notes (Client/Server) applications.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes