Programming Languages: SQL, PL/SQL,HTML
Databases: Netezza, Oracle, MS SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL
Data Warehousing: … Oracle 10g/9i, Netezza
DB Utilities: Aginity Netezza Workbench, TOAD, MyPHP Admin, SSMS
Operating Systems: … UNIX
Technologies: BMCRemedy, Subversion, Active Directory, SharePoint, Clarity, MS Project
Environment: Windows, UNIX, LINUX, Mainframe, Subversion
Confidential - Charlotte, NC
- Worked on the development of Dashboard for Key Performance Indicators the top management.
- Worked extensively with advanced analysis, Actions, Calculations, Parameters, Background images, Maps.
- Created dashboards using calculations, groups, sets, parameters, calculated fields and hierarchies.
- Responsible for maintaining User and Group permissions across servers and dashboards.
- Experience in creating filters, quick filters, data source filters, local & global filters, context filters and user filters.
- Created dashboards by extracting data from different sources using parameters, sets, groups and calculations. Involved in creating interactive dashboard and applied actions (filter, highlight and URL) to dashboard.
- Experience in creating different visualizations using Bars, Lines and Pies, Maps, Scatter plots,
- Gantts, Bubbles, Histograms, Bullets, Heat maps and Highlight tables.
- Ability to translate complex data requirements into simple, understandable formats understood byboth technical and non-technical users.
- Preparing Dashboards using calculations, parameters in Tableau.
- Creating calculated fields, groups, sets and hierarchies etc.
- Creating data blending in case of merging two different datasets
- Built complex formulas in Tableau for various business calculations.
- Interact professionally with diverse group of professionals in the organization including managers and executives.
- Involved in creating dashboards and reports inTableauand Maintaining server activities, user activity, and customized views on Server Analysis
- Involved in creating dashboards by extracting data from different sources.
- Involved in creating calculated fields, mapping and hierarchies.
- Administered user, user groups
- Expertise in working with different databases like Netezza, Teradata, MS SQL Server 2008 R2, Oracle 10g/9i/8i and tools likeAginity, Toad, SQL Navigator, Teradata SQL Assistant
- Report issues throughBMCRemedy
- Worked with multi applications underBMCRemedy. Example; Change Management, Service RequestManagement and Incident Management.
- Write SQL statements to viewdatabasetables
- Pulling reports using PL /SQLDeveloper
- Creating ad hoc queries and reports in support of the business process usingSQLand excel formulas.
- ViaSQLprovide data analysis and execute data validation from external vendors prior to import into internal systems
- Provide data research for internal and external business partners usingSQL
- Publishing the developed reports to production Tableau server environment
- Other responsibilities include:databasemanagement (SQL)
Confidential - Winston Salem, NC
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Communicate project deadlines and deliverables to internal resources and coordinate necessary actions to ensure project success
- Scope Change Management.
- Create and maintain project plan and WBS; ensure milestones are met; track and resolve issues
- Develop agendas and manage preparations for client meetings including status reports and resource availability; set
- Used MS Project to monitor and control progress, confirming that project resources were used effectively, and resource loaded schedules were followed. Inspected services, deliverables, and content for quality assurance.
- Worked with key subject matter experts to estimate industry resources needed to achieve project goals.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes