- Around 7 years of extensive experience in Report design, Dashboard development, data quality testing, Quality Assurance and Testing of Software applications.
- Expert in Data Visualization development using Tableau to create complex, intuitive, and innovative dashboards.
- Experience in SAP BO Full Life cycle implementations on different modules.
- Around 4+ years of development experience in Tableau 6/7.0/8.1/8.2.
- Involved in publishing of various kinds of interactive data visualizations, dashboards, and workbooks from Tableau Desktop to Tableau Servers
- Experience in creating aggregates, sets, Joins, bins, hierarchies, sorting, grouping, actions, table calculations, calculated measures and parameters
- Creating offline, online maps and also create custom geo coding and WMS - server to build spatial visualizations of non-geographic data
- Experience in creating, filters, quick filters, data source filters, global filters, context filters and user filters
- Skilled in Tableau Desktop for data visualization through various charts such as bar charts, line charts, combination charts, pivot table, scatter plots, pie charts and packed bubbles and also use multiple measures for comparison such as Individual Axes, Blended Axes, and Dual Axes
- Designed and developed various analytical reports from multiple data sources by blending data on a single worksheet in Tableau Desktop
- Explore to installation, configuration of Tableau Server and creating users, groups, projects, sites by using TABCMD and TABADMIN command line utility tools and also assigning permissions to workbook and data view level in Tableau server
- Experienced in all activities of full life cycle implementation including Project management, requirement analysis, Data Modeling, Design, Specification development, Reporting, Web publishing, Portal integration, Performance tuning, testing, Documentation and maintenance in BO.
- Strong Knowledge in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of BO such as developing, testing, Migrating, Administrating, security management and production supporting on various platforms like UNIX, Windows NT/2000/98.
- Business analyst experience interacting with end users, functional/technical experts and identifying, analyze and developing the reports that meet the business needs.
- Strong knowledge of business/process data flow in organizations and experienced in data modelling Concepts.
- Hands of experience on Information Design Tool for Creating BICS Connection, Business Layer, Data foundation Layer in SAP BO 4.0/4.1
- Hand of experience on Universe Design Tool for Creating Universe.
- Extensively worked on development of Web Intelligence, Desktop Intelligence Reports.
- Hands on experience writing SQL Queries.
- Experience in SAP BO upgrade strategy, project planning, landscape design, test strategy and execution.
- Good knowledge on troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills with ability to manage and work effectively to meet deadlines in fast paced environment.
BI Tools: Tableau Desktop 8x, SQL BI 2008 and 2012.
ETL Tools: Informatica
Web server: IIS Web Server, Tomcat
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, Teradata, MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 and DB2
Tools: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS project, MS Front, Sql Developer.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Tableau Developer/Designer
- Interacted with business users and performed Gap Analysis of Client requirements.
- Involved in reviewing business requirements andanalyzingdata sources form Excel/Oracle SQL Server for design, development, testing, and production rollover of reporting and analysis projects withinTableauDesktop.
- Designed and directed db modifications for complex dashboards, focusing on operational data.
- Created views inTableauDesktop that were published to internal team for review and further data analysisand customization using filters and actions.
- Created Heat Map showing current service subscribers by color that were broken into regions allowing business user to understand wherewe have most users vs.least users.
- Worked closely with business power users to create reports/dashboards using tableau desktop.
- Designed and Developed various analytical reports from multiple data sources by blending data on a single worksheet in Tableau Desktop
- Utilized advance features of Tableau software like to link data from different connections together on one dashboard and to filter data in multiple views at once.
- Created Prompts, customized Calculations, Conditions and Filter (Local, Global) for various analytical reports and dashboards.
- Create and modify Interactive Dashboards and Creating guided navigation links within Interactive Dashboards.
- Converted charts into Crosstabs for further underlying data analysis inMSExcel.
- Created Bullet graphs to determine profit generation by using measures and dimensions data from Oracle SQL Server and MS Excel.
- Blendeddata frommultiple databases into one report by selecting primary key’sfrom each databasefor data validation.
- Combined views and reports into interactive dashboards inTableauDesktop that were presented to Business Users, Program Managers, and End Users.
- Reviewed basic SQL queries and edited inner, left, and right joins inTableauDesktopby connecting live/dynamic and static datasets.
- Developed story telling dashboards inTableauDesktop and published them on toTableauServer which allowed end users to understand the data on the fly with the usage of quick filters for on demand needed information.
- Scheduled data refresh onTableauServer for weeklyand monthlyincrementsbased on business change to ensure that the views and dashboards were displaying the changed data accurately.
- Involved in report tuning, caching, specifying query governing thresholds, and report optimizations
- Actively participated in clarification meeting with the Clients.
- Created Test Cases and documented the Test Results.
- Involved in testing the SQL Scripts for report development, Tableau reports, Dashboards, Scorecards and handled the performance issues effectively.
- Tested dashboards to ensure data was matching as per the business requirements and if there were any changes in underlying data.
- Participated in meetings, reviews, and user groupdiscussionsas well as communicating with stakeholders and business groups.
Environment: TableauDesktop 7 & 8.0,TableauServer, Business Objects, SQL, PL/SQL, MS
Senior Tableau Consultant
- Building, publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards, report scheduling using Tableau server.
- Created action filters, parameters and calculated sets for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau.
- Effectively used data blending feature in tableau.
- Defined best practices for Tableau report developmentAdministered user, user groups, and scheduled instances for reports in Tableau.
- Executed and tested required queries and reports before publishing.
- Mastered the ability to design and deploy rich Graphic visualizations with Drill Down and Drop down menu option and Parameterized using Tableau.
- Created side by side bars, Scatter Plots, Stacked Bars, Heat Maps, Filled Maps and Symbol Maps according to deliverable specifications.
- Consistently attended meetings with the Client subject matter experts to acquire functional business requirements in order to build SQL queries that would be used in dashboards to satisfy the business’s needs.
- Extensive experience in Tableau Administration Tool, Tableau Interactive Dashboards, Tableau suite.
- Provided support for Tableau developed objects and understand tool administration.
- Worked in Tableau environment to create dashboards like weekly, monthly, daily reports using tableau desktop & publish them to server.
- Created Custom Hierarchies to meet the Business requirement in Tableau.
- Manage Production, Test and Development environments including installation of patches, security administration and access controls in Tableau.
- Created Workbooks and dashboards for analyzing statistical billing data using Tableau 8.0
- Created various connections, Data foundations and Business layers using Information Design Tool 4.1 (IDT) for AP Reporting.
- Converted WEBI Reports to Tableau Dashboards for Advanced Visualizations.
- Converted Xcelsius dashboard to Tableau Dashboard with High Visualization and Good Flexibility.
- Developed formatted, complex reusable formula reports and reports with advanced features such as conditional formatting, built-in/custom functions usage, multiple grouping reports in Tableau.
- Responsible for developing provisioning reports for various groups and upper management.
- Created Complex Dashboard, Reports using WEBI having multiple metrics and trends and created
- Hyperlinks for each of the Metric to open a detail report using Open Documents
- Experience on writing SQL Queries.
- Experience on BW Analyzer & Query Designer.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to work effectively with user departments.
- Worked towards the goals of quality, time and budget.
Environment: Tableau 8.2/8.1, SQL BI Suite (SSRS / SSAS) 2012, SAP Business Objects 4.1/4.0, IDT, UDT, WEBI-BI: SAP BW Query Designer, Analyzer
Data Analyst - Tableau
- Responsible for the analysis of user needs
- Analyzed enterprise search and discovery tools like Oracle Endeca & Tableau for their application to user’s data problems and deploy solutions to conclude that Tableau was best suited.
- Designed and developed Tableau software applications and complex server-based Tableau dashboards from scratch to support reporting and Business Intelligence initiatives.
- Created Reports and Dashboards using Tableau 8.0
- Worked on the Sales Analysis Dashboard using Tableau 8.0 with complex drill down charts, pie charts, stacked column charts etc.
- Created dashboard for MRP Demand Summary report and also Fluctuation report for MRP Report requirements in Tableau.
- Developed Split comparison dashboard gives a location-wide split of orders as recommended by business considering these as KPI’s.
- Designed Executive Sales Analysis Dashboard that offers fast and flexible access to all key information across the enterprise.
- Implemented security using Tableau section access technology that dynamically hides data of the dashboard depending upon user privileges.
- Analyzed the source data and handled efficiently by modifying the data types.
- Generated context filters and used performance actions while handling huge volume of data.
- Generated tableau dashboards for sales with forecast and reference lines.
- Built and documented the dashboard for inventory, sales, sales rep performance, operations etc.
- Received commendation from the senior management for my initiatives and efforts
- Used advanced SQL scripts and aggregation functions and advanced charts like tree map and bubble chart for applications.
Environment: Tableau Server 7, Tableau Desktop, Oracle 11g, MS SQL Server 2008, Excel, TSQL, UNIX, SQL, MS Office, Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio 2010, WCF web service
Confidential, Warren, NJ
Reporting Developer - Tableau
- Created Tableau worksheet which involved Schema Import, Implementing the business logic by customization.
- Created Data Connections, published on Tableau Server for usage with Operational/Monitoring Dashboards
- Administered user, user groups, and scheduled instances for reports in Tableau.
- Installed patches on server and documented upgrade plan form Tableau 6.0 to Tableau 6.1
- Built complex formulas in Tableau for various business calculations.
- Resolved various performance issues and analyzed the best process distribution for different projects.
- Created and assisted users in Tableau dashboard development
- Administered and provided production support for Enterprise wide Tableau application consisting of multiple key functional business domains.
- Developed business process and technical design documentation for each reporting service developed in this project.
- Designed and developed reports such as Drill down, Drill Through using Microsoft Reporting Services.
- Developed Reports in SSRS to send the reports directly to the respective E-mails using Subscriptions.
- Created SSIS (SQL Server Integration Service) packages to extract data from OLTP to OLAP systems with different transformation and scheduled Jobs to run the packages on a daily basis.
- Created various complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, CLR Procedures, Views, Cursors and User Defined Functions to implement the business logic.
- Used Stored Procedures to pull the data from the Production server and scheduled jobs to run the Stored Procedures.
- Maintained and supported Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) to allow for a secure code in a multi-team environment.
- Optimized queries by looking at Execution Plan for better tuning of the database.
- Developed internal and external performance management dashboards enabling business intelligence reporting for application portfolio.
Environment: Tableau 6.0/6.1, MYSQL Server, MS SQL Server 2008, Oracle 10g, Excel, TSQL, UNIX, SQL Server 2008, SQL BI Suite (SSIS, SSRS)/DBA, Oracle 11g,MS Office, Team Foundation Server.
Business Objects Developer
- Used multiple sub reports, pass through parameters and pass by parameter linking for generating complex reports for management.
- Work with Business Users and team leads to develop system requirements, analyze data Element and continuous end-user support.
- Setup hierarchies in the Universe for providing drill down options in the reporting environment
- Created complex reports using user-defined functions like @variables, @prompt, condition Objects and Aggregate Awareness Functions for SQL enhancement.
- Created various complex Reports and exported to Excel Spreadsheets for Analytical uses
- Migration of Universes and Web Intelligence documents via Import wizard to maintain relationship between objects.
- Created various types of reports of type Standard, Cross Tab, Drill Down, Sub Reports on Audit
- Database for investigating User activity and narrowing down issues.
- Assist Team in Optimizing system architecture.
- Monitoring Scheduling Reports
- Designed and implemented Adhoc Reports, Extracting Data from an SQL Server database.
Environment: Business Objects 3.1, Universe Designer, Web Intelligence. Oracle 10g
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes