- 7 years of IT industry experience in Tableau Server, Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, MSBI SSIS/SSRS in OLTP and OLAP Data warehousing environments.
- Extensive experience inTableau Desktop, Tableau Server, Tableau Reader, Public and Mobile in various versions of Tableau 6, Tableau 7, Tableau 8.x and Tableau 9.x
- Experience in creating different visualizations using Bars, Lines and Pies, Maps, Scatter plots, Gantts, Bubbles, Histograms, Bullets, Heat maps and Highlight tables.
- Experience in Installation, Configuration and administration of Tableau Server in amulti - serverandmulti-tierenvironment.
- Extensive TableauExperience in Enterprise Environment and TableauAdministrator experience including technical support, troubleshooting, report design and monitoring of system usage.
- Extensive experience on building dashboards using Tableau.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving using Tableau and SQL debugging skills.
- Experience in creating the Tableau dashboards with relational and multi-dimensional databases including SQL, MS Access at gathering and manipulating data from various sources.
- Expertise in Business Intelligence Solutions like ETL & Reporting using SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and T-SQL Programming using DDL, DML, DCL commands for various business applications.
- Expert at Scheduling jobs which execute the SSIS package according the mentioned schedule.
- Highly experienced in writing complex Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, Triggers, and Cursors for discrete business applications.
- Strong knowledge of Data Warehousing Concepts and Data Modeling Techniques like Dimensional Data Modeling, Snow-Flake Modeling and Star Schema Modeling.
- Experience in performing various SSIS data transformation tasks like Look-ups, Fuzzy Look-ups, Conditional Splits and Event Handlers, Error Handlers etc.
- Experience in Performance Tuning in SSIS packages by using Row Transformations, Block and Unblock Transformations
- Experience in conversion of packages from legacy systems and migrating, deploying the packages across production environment.
- Generated various SSRS Reports involving different features like Reports, Sub-Reports, Drilldown, Drill-Through, Charts, Filters, Multi-valued parameters and linked reports in SSRS 2005/2008.
- Experience in creating Ad-hoc reports, data driven subscription reports by using Report Builder in SSRS.
- Expertise in Error Handling and Debugging issues and troubleshoot production environment issues Event Handler, and Custom Logging in SSIS Packages.
- Goodm understanding of Normalization /De-normalization and database design methodology.
- Applications Development experience with back-end databases such as SQL Server, Oracle and MS Access using ADO/ADO.NET, OLEDB, ODBC and SQL client.
- Tableau Server Administration
- Tableau Desktop 7.x to 8.x. Qlikview
- MS SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000
- Oracle 9i/10g/11g
- MS Access
- MS SQL Server Integration Services 2008/2005
- MS SQL Server Reporting Services 2008/2005
- MS SQL Server Analysis Services 2008/2005
- Crystal Report 2008/2011
- BCP (Bulk Copy Program)
- VB Script
- MS Visio
- Windows (95/NT/2000/XP/7)
- UNIX (Solaris/Linux (Ubuntu)/AIX)
- Microsoft Office
Confidential - Houston, TX
Sr Tableau Developer/Admin
- Develop, Organize, manage and maintain graphs, tables and document templates for the efficient creation of reports.
- Preparing dashboards using calculated fields, parameters, calculations, groups, sets and hierarchies in Tableau.
- Expert in infographics and Dashboarding for data visualization.
- Interact professionally with diverse group of professionals in the organization including managers and executives.
- Experience in standardizing Tableau for shared service deployment.
- Developed Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for Monitoring.
- Extensively used data blending, embed functionalities in Tableau.
- Deployed Tableau Server in clustered environment by mapping server nodes to primary machine.
- Administered user, user groups, and scheduled instances for reports in Tableau.
- Hands-on development assisting users in creating and modifying worksheets and data visualization dashboards.
- Involved in license management SLA’s with Tableau support.
- Defined and created procedures to install Tableau desktop in silent mode.
- Defined best practices for Tableau report development.
- Extensively used Tabadmin and Tabcmd commands in creating backups and restoring backups of Tableau repository.
- Provided 24/7 production support for Tableau users.
- Documented complete server architecture and solutions to troubleshoot performance, scheduling, and server related issues.
- Experience in converting OBIEE content into Tableau BI content.
- Experience in providing Tableau server and tableau desktop training.
- Experience with Teradata.
- Installed drivers for the Teradata and upgraded ODBC drivers to 13.00.00.01 for better performance.
- Experienced with trouble shoot of Teradata connection.
Environment: s: Tableau Server 9.0, Tableau Desktop 9.0.1,MS SQL Server 2012, T-SQL, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server Report Services (SSRS). MS Excel, Windows 7, Toad.
Confidential - Livingston, NJ
- Responsible for interaction with business stake holders, gathering requirements and managing the delivery, covering the entire Tableau development lifecycle.
- Installation, maintenance and administration of Tableau Servers.
- Experience in Marks,Publisher and Security.
- Experience with creating Worksheets, Dashboarding and infographics.
- Working with Multiple data Connections.
- Used Snow flake and Star Schema Designs for data modelling.
- Experience with troubleshooting.
- Experience in tableau created Rapid Analytics and Reporting.
- Experience withTableau for Data Acquisition and data visualizations for client and customers.
- Using Multiple Measures like Individual Axes, Blended Axes, and Dual Axes.
- Involved in Custom Geocoding.
- Expertise in Tableau Analysis.
- Experience in BI interactive Dashboards and TableauPublisher.
- Experience in developing Dashboard using OLAP cubes.
- Experience of Client-Interaction on onsite/Offshore.
- Involved in Test Evaluation, Summary Reports.
- Live, optimized connections to Teradata to leverage the investments.
- Expertise in connecting to Oracle and SQL databases and troubleshooting.
Environment: s: Tableau Server 6.1, Tableau Desktop 6.1, MYSQL Server, MS SQL Server 2005, MS SQL Server 2008 SSAS, Oracle 11i, Sybase, Crystal XI, Info view, CMS, CMC, Excel, JAVA, J2EE, Tomcat., TSQL, UNIX, Linux RHEL 5.
Confidential - Chicago IL
- Involved in full project lifecycle of SDLC and coordinated with all project teams.
- Interacted with Subject Matter Experts & End Users and gathered business requirements.
- Responsible for writing Business Requirements Document (BRD), User Case Specifications, Functional Specifications Document (FRD).
- PreparingDashboardsusing calculations, parameters, calculatedfields,groups, sets and hierarchies in Tableau.
- Using Multiple Measures like Individual Axes, Blended Axes, and Dual Axes.
- Connecting to multiple data sources including Big query, Oracle MDW and Sales force and using data blending functionality to blend the data.
- Used Sheet filters to produce Multiple chart types in a single view.
- Used calculated fields extensively for different logics for Trend, Extended price calculations for the different cost types.
- Foundefficientways to make tables and graphs which were visually easy to understand and at the same time maintaining the accuracy of the core information content.
- Worked on various complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Views, and User Defined Functions to implement the business logic.
- Responsible to tune ETL procedures and schemas to optimize load and query Performance
- Connected Tableau server to publish dashboard to a central location for portal integration.
- Connected Tableau server with Mobile analytical portal and setup auto refresh feature.
- Performed Parallel Testing or Production Testing, which ensures that the new system will perform correctly in a production environment and interface correctly with other production systems.
Environment: Tableau Server v6/v7, Tableau Desktop v6/v7, Windows Server Standard R2, Clearquest, Clearcase, Oracle 11i, Sybase, Crystal XI, Info view, CMS, CMC, Excel, JAVA, J2EE, Tomcat., TSQL, UNIX, Linux RHEL 5.4.
Confidential - Columbus, OH
MS SQL Server Developer
- Actively involved in the design of the database schema.
- Designed tables, indexes and constraints to maintain data integrity and also ensured efficiency in data retrieval/manipulation.
- Designed a View based security model to restrict access to data by user.
- Worked on migration of SQL Server 2005 instances to SQL Server 2008.
- Installed all software upgrades for SQL Server 2008.
- Developed complex stored procedures to efficiently retrieve/manipulate data as per requirement.
- Used Ab initio to perform functions of four generation data analysis, data manipulation and GUI based.
- Extensively used SSIS Import/Export Wizard, for performing the ETL operations.
- Used SSIS to implement the slowly changing transformation, to maintain historical data in data warehouse and migrated databases from development to production.
- Designed and developed dynamic SSIS packages to process queries and dynamically produce flat files at runtime. Used check points, break points and event handlers while running packages.
- Built effective queries for high-performance reporting and rendered them to HTML, XML, PDF and Excel format using SSRS.
- Created various DTS packages for data transfer and migration.
- Involved in analyzing and designing disaster recovery / replication strategies with business managers to meet the business requirements.
- Built complex multi-sectional reports with charts and drill-down capabilities.
- Scheduled cube processing from staging database tables using SQL Server Agent.
- Wrote MDX expressions to create name sets, calculate members and KPIs.
- Planned the complete back-up of various databases for disaster recovery scenarios.
- Working with Multiple data Connections.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2005/2008, T-SQL, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server Report Services (SSRS). MS Excel, Windows 97/2000/XP, Toad.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
MS SQL BI Developer
- Successfully installed and configured the MS SQL 2008.
- Migrated data from Heterogeneous data Sources and legacy system (DB2, Access, Excel) to centralized SQL Server databases using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to overcome transformation constraints.
- Created packages to validate, extract, transform and load data to a centralized SQL server using OLEDB providers from the existing diversified data sources.
- Implemented OLAP Cubes for providing summarized and aggregate views of large sets of data using SSAS.
- Implementing Facts and dimensions for providing views of large sets of data..
- Created drill down and sub reports from SSAS cubes that can be browsed on web.
- Developed report specifications, created and modified reports using SSRS 2008.
- Scheduled reports and exported in PDF, Word and Excel format.
- Created OLAP Cubes from the integrated data and generated reports on those cubes.
- Designed and developed various Service Management Reports, utilizing Dynamic and Cascading Prompts, sub-reports, charts, parameterized reports, conditional and dynamic reports.
- Design and develop SSRS reports for crystal reports.
- Worked on error handling a module consisting of data from bank, transactions, currencies, countries, master, static etc.
- Worked on the dirty source data that resulted in errors.
- Designed, deployed, and maintained of various SSRS Reports in SQL Server 2008.
- Wrote Parameterized Queries for generating Tabular reports using Global variables, Expressions, and Functions, Sorting the data, Defining Data sources and Subtotals for the reports using SSRS 2005.
- Actively participated in meetings and checked for the development of the project.
- Documented the project work and process.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2008, SQL Server Reporting Services 2008, SQL Server Integration Services 2008, Visual Studio 2008, Agile Methodologies, Visio, Enterprise Manager, Crystal Reports 10, SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
Confidential - Columbus, OH
SQL Server Developer
- Oversaw installations, upgrades of SQL 2005 to SQL 2008.
- Involved in Database design, creation and maintenance of Databases.
- Managing the use of disk space, memory & connections by monitoring.
- Created tables and views.
- Created functions, stored procedures, triggers and constraints using T-SQL.
- Monitoring & tuning SQL scripts by performance monitoring. Creating upgrade scripts for production Database and supporting it.
- Server & Application fine-tuning & trouble shooting.
- Wrote maintenance plans and code optimization. Worked on database designing, logical and physical data modeling, worked on large scale data migration using SQL Scripts, stored procedures, triggers, views, etc.
- Used data transformation services (DTS) to populate data from various data sources using the concept of OLE DB.
- Recovered the backups of SQL Server production databases in test server environment.
- Refactored poorly performing SQL queries to improve application performance.
- Monitoring MS SQL Server performance and network issues.
- Coordinating with peer groups for Network, Infrastructure and DatacenterOperations.
- Performance monitoring and tuning of SQL servers.
- Used SSIS to load data from multiple SQL Server sources to adenormalizedset of tables for analysis.
- Built SSRS report to support reporting needs.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2005/2008, Windows 2000 Advanced Server, VB 6.0, and XML.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes