- Over 6 years of extensive IT experience in Business Analysis, Design, and Coding, Testing, Migration, Production support and Implementation of Software applications.
- Experience on Tableau Business Intelligence/Business Analytics software also experience in Infrastructure services.
- Extensive Tableau Experience in Enterprise Environment and Experience including technical support, troubleshooting, report design and monitoring of system usage.
- Expert in Strong understanding of dimensional data modeling, Strong SQL optimization capabilities, Metadata Management(Connections, Data Model, VizQL Model).
- In - depth knowledge on Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server
- Mastered the ability to design and deploy rich Graphic visualizations with Drill Down menu option and Parameterized using Tableau.
- End to end experience in designing and deploying data visualizations using Tableau.
- Expert in tableau server commands like synchronization, Tabcmd and Tableau server backup activity.
- Deployed the reports and Scheduled Reports for the use of end users.
- Successfully upgraded Tableau platforms in clustered environment and performed content upgrades.
- Experience in creating ad-hoc reports using Business Objects Web Intelligence tools.
- Extensive experience in PL/SQL and SQL and in performance tuning SQL queries in TOAD.
- Expertise in the concepts of Data Warehousing, Data Marts, ER Modeling, Dimensional Modeling, Fact and Dimensional Tables
- Worked with ETL process to Extract, Transform and Load the data into stage area and data warehouse.
- Ability to architect a custom solution. Design, development, distribution of custom client-server and WEB solutions. Integrator of relational databases like SQL Server, ORACLE, Microsoft Access and Excel spreadsheets.
- Experience in modelling, architecture, designing, coding, debugging and testing instrument driver/interface and other application in manufacturing, R&D environment across various platforms
- Excellent knowledge of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Good Independent / team working skills and experiences, excellent communication skills with very good customer handling capabilities.
- Able to handle different projects concurrently and Lead experience.
- Technical support to the team, reviews of deliverables, communication with offshore team, track all the deliverables and to impart on job training to the team.
- Experience in performing System, Functionality, User Acceptance, Integration and Regression testing.
- Excellent Interpersonal communication, Documentation skills and experience coordinating with project managers, business Analyst, Architects, DBAs and Developers.
- Experience on data warehousing concepts, ETL tool Informatica.
- Self-Motivated, energetic, self-starter with excellent analytical, organizational and creative skills.
Specialties: Data Visualization, Business Intelligence (BI), Software Management and SDLC, ETL, Data Collection.
Data Visualization: Tableau, Qlikview, PowerPivot, Excel, SSRS,SSAS, Visual Analytics, Business Objects XI
Relational Databases: MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MS Access.
Tools: and Packages: SQL Server Management studio, Toad, Microsoft Visual Studio
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, C, C#, ASP.Net, HTML, XML
Operating Systems: Windows 2008/2003 Server, Data center, Windows 2000/XP/7 and UNIX.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Actively involved in gathering requirements from end users, involved in modifying various technical & functional specifications.
- Analyzed requirements for various reports, dashboards, scorecards and created proof of concept / prototype the same using Tableau desktop.
- Worked with the design and development ofTableauvisualization solutions.
- Created dashboards and reports inTableau. Created report schedules onTableau server.
- Mentored business power users to create reports/dashboards using tableau desktop.
- Mastered the ability to design and deploy rich Graphic visualizations with Drill Down and Drop down menu option and Parameterized using Tableau.
- Created Heat Map showing current service subscribers by color that were broken into regions allowing business user to understand wherewe have most users vs.least users.
- Designed and developed various analytical reports from multiple data sources by blending data on a single worksheet in Tableau Desktop.
- Extensively used advance chart visualizations in Tableau like Dual Axis, Box Plots, Bullet Graphs, Tree maps, Bubble Charts, Water Fall charts, funnel charts etc., to assist business users in solving complex problems.
- Utilized advance features of Tableau software like to link data from different connections together on one dashboard and to filter data in multiple views at once.
- Created Prompts, customized Calculations, Conditions and Filter (Local, Global), Parameters, Groups and sets for various analytical reports and dashboards.
- Create and modify Interactive Dashboards and Creating guided navigation links within Interactive Dashboards.
- Extensively used analytical features in Tableau like Statistical functions and calculations, trend lines, forecasting etc. in many tableau reports.
- Publish the developed dashboard, reports on theTableauServer so that the end users having access to the server can view the data.
- Scheduled frequency and time to refresh data for the when sources are publishes or extracted to server.
- Design and development of various reports and dashboards that can be easily accessible through Tableau App in IPad, IPhones, and other smart mobile phones.
- Involved in testing the SQL Scripts for report development, Tableau reports, Dashboards, Scorecards and handled the performance issues effectively.
- Involved in Onsite & Offshore coordination to ensure the completeness of Deliverables.
- Actively participated in clarification meeting with the Clients.
Environment: Tableau 8.x/9 (Desktop, Server), Teradata, Teradata SQL Assistant, Teradata Administrator, SQL, PL/SQL, MS Project.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Tableau Developer/Admin/Business Analyst
- Interacted with the stakeholders by interviewing them, by preparing questionnaire and getting feedback.
- Collaborated with Enterprise Architecture, IT leadership and internal stakeholders.
- Communicated Project Requirements, Business Issues, Solution and made recommendation.
- Worked with Project team to determine technical and development impact of a project.
- Responsible for defining the scope of the project, gathering business requirements, doing gap analysis and documenting them textually or within models
- Gathering and documenting the requirements that are critical to the business mission and using those requirements to design application software.
- Identified and developed quality management plans, test scenarios, and test scripts for user acceptance based on system requirements.
- Used MS Visio for flow-charting, process model and architectural design of the application.
- Conducted JAD sessions to allow different stakeholders to communicate their perspectives with each other, resolve any issues and come to an agreement quickly.
- Extensively used SQL scripts for data mapping and querying.
- Created Complex Dashboard, Reports using WEBI having multiple metrics and trends and created Hyperlinks for each of the Metric to open a detail report using Open Documents
- Designed and developed a business intelligence dashboard using Tableau reporting solutions, allowing executive management to various trends in data related to Merchants and Merchant products.
- Developed and published reports and dashboards using Tableau Desktop/server.
- Administered user, user groups, and scheduled instances for reports in Tableau.
- Collected data on various process measurements and formatted into graphs using Tableau software.
- Created action filters, parameters and calculated sets for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau.
- Worked collaboratively with a team of Teradata developers to build ETL process needed for reporting.
- Executed and tested required queries and reports before publishing.
- Actively tracking schedule, clear and crisp communications with key resources, stake holders and SMEs to keep everyone involved in the project on the same page, milestone tracking and avoiding scope creep issues
- Provided production support for Tableau users.
Environment: Tableau 7.0/8.0, Oracle 11g, TOAD, SQL, Data Stage, Autosys, SQL Server, Erwin.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Interacted with business users and performed Gap Analysis of Client requirements
- Elicit business solutions to develop SOX compliance into the existing procurement workflow executed through IT channels.
- Performed Analysis of Reference Data, Data sets and Asset classes in order to bring data into the central repository.
- Worked extensively with MS Visio and Rational tools to document requirements.
- Defined the scope of the project based on the gathered business requirements including documentation of constraints, assumptions, business impacts, project risks and scope exclusions
- Defined functional business requirements, analyzed client requirements, and generated workflow processes
- Prepared Business Requirement Document and then converted business requirements into Functional Requirements Specification.
- Assisted in project management activities like planning, development, task allocation, project execution
- Provided full project life cycle flowcharting, analysis and documentation.
- Responsible for extracting, transforming, and loading data from ODS, flat files and placing it into data warehouse.
- Designed, developed, and tested the jobs, using Data Stage
- Involved in the some part of performance tuning.
- Developed simple and complex jobs using Data Stage to load dimensions and fact tables as per STAR schema techniques.
- Created Data Definitions and help maintain Metadata repository.
- Utilized Erwin for reverse engineering the database from DDL scripts.
- Created documentation, worked with users for new module enhancements and testing.
- Designed and Developed Drill through Reports, Dashboards and modified the existing Dashboards using MicroStrategy desktop.
- Interacted with the End users on a regular basis for resolving issues pertaining to the reports.
- Defined project milestones, schedules, monitoring progress and updating plans using MS Project.
- Prepared monthly status reports for Enhancement Requests to the project team that was used in efficient tracking and monitoring of open issues of the project.
Environment: Oracle, Toad, Data Stage, MicroStrategy, Autosys, UNIX, Microsoft (Word, Access, Excel, Outlook), RUP Methodology, MS VISIO, MS Project.
- Responsible for troubleshooting various aspects of the client/server architecture in Oracle setting.
- Performance tuning of SQL queries used in extracting data from different source systems as well as in transformation of data using SQL and PL/SQL code.
- Installed and configured new databases as required.
- Responsible for providing 24x7 supports for all Production and Development Databases.
- Implanted hot standby database backups and Data Guard for production databases.
- Testing and implementation of database replication.
- Perform application testing of new portal applications and interface. Expert in infrastructure skills.
- Integrate Oracle and SQL database Content into portal.
- Manage, administer and upgrade Oracle database 9i and Oracle 10g database technologies.
- Implementing the data model required by the application.
- Creatingschema objectsand implementing rules fordata integrity.
- Writing server-sidePL/SQLor Java subprograms and client-side procedural code that useSQLstatements
- Creating the application interface with the chosen development tool
- Analyze and troubleshoot system issues in a timely manner.
- Identify and automate routine maintenance tasks.
- Coding and testing several utilities according to the requirements of client.
- Planning & Managing of Database Backups.
- Analyzing schema objects.
- Monitoring of alerts logs for the database performance.
- Managing tablespaces, tables, indexes and views.
- Multiplexing control files.
- Recreating the control files using the trace files.
- Logical backup using export, import & data pump.
- Worked on transportable table space.
- Using SQL *Loader, converted data from Unified system to Oracle Database.
- Create and maintain the physical & logical Backups.
- Troubleshooting Oracle Databases using SQL trace utilities.
- Monitoring the different memory status.
- Monitored and diagnosed database performance through monitoring of alert files and trace files.
- Used Explain plan statement and Oracle Optimizer hints to enhance performance of SQL statements.
- Configured memory & disk resources to Optimize sort operations.
- Used log miner to monitor log activity.
Environment: Oracle 11g and MS access, MS SQL Server 2005/2008R2, Toad, SQL *Loader, SQL *Plus.
- Front-line support of all the financials modules for SVU 24/7.
- Development and delivery of Periodic, Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports as per the business requirements based on the Oracle Financials Modules. i.e. AP,GL,PO,PA,FA etc
- Monitoring every day the 18-21 byte Program after completion of GL POST. Troubleshooting if there is any issue related to completion of the program or with the BEA Server.
- Handling issues related to Oracle Financials through Service Requests, Mails, Calls, and Oscar Tickets
- Providing the user with the resolution if the issue is resolvable within Level 1 activities else routing the requests to Level 2 Support workgroup or other issue related workgroup
- Resolving the issue as per the SLA norms and the severity of the issue. Level 1 Support Team has certain privileges’ in Oracle Financials Production as well as the other instances, which allows us to create, modify and alter access of the New Users as well as the existing users in Oracle Financials
- Developing SQL Scripts for troubleshooting in case the user access seems to be fine from the front end but with a problem at the back end. Working with the DBA’s for the execution of the script with the prior approval from the manager of the user
- Altering, creating the access of the existing and the new User on prior receiving the approval from the Super Users
- Deleting or End Dating the terminated Users or their accesses in bulk.
- Assisting the User’s with the errors received while accessing Oracle Financials
- Maintaining Audit trial and SOX compliance and provide service for audits.
Environment: Oracle 9i/10g and MS access, MS SQL Server 2005, Toad, SQL *Loader, SQL *Plus, Oracle SQL Developer.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes