- Over 6+ years of IT experience in Application Software Designing, Development, Testing and Implementation with experience in SalesForce.com Platform, Apex Technologies and as JD Edwards Technical Consultant.
- Experience in the complete life cycle of project development (SDLC) including System Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Experience in Salesforce.com Development using the APEX classes, Triggers, Components, Reports, Force.com IDE, Eclipse with SOQL, SOSL and Force.com plug - in, Workflow Issues, restart workflows, reset data fields, test and fix the validation rules.
- Implementation & Integration experience on SalesForce.com using Apex Language (Classes, Controllers & Triggers), Visualforce Pages, Custom Tabs, Custom Objects, Reports, Analytic Snapshots and Dashboards.
- Extensive experience in customization, configuration, integration, Eclipse IDE, Apex, Visualforce and integration tools like Apex Data Loader.
- Proficient in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Search Layouts Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and Events.
- Experience in working modules like Customer Portal, Partner Portal, sales and Service Cloud implementation.
- Proficient in the utilization of Salesforce Data Migration and Manipulation tools like Apex Data Loader, Jitter bit Data Loader and Custom Import Wizards.
- Gained experience working with lightning schema builder, process builder and workflows and organizing Email templates.
- 4 years of Exclusive IT experience in the software industry as a Technical Consultant performing the activities like analysis, design, development, integration, debugging, testing and implementation of client/server applications using JD Edwards Enterprise One.
- Worked with External objects in Salesforce which is another feature introduced with lightening components.
- Analyzing the Scenarios for switching between salesforce classic and the Lightning Experience.
- Expertise in Oracle JD Edwards Enterprise one 9.1, 9.0, 8.12 Development Tools.
- Extensive skills in JD Edwards Enterprise One Toolset: Enterprise Report Writer (ERW), Business Functions (BSFN), Report Design Aid (RDA), BI Publisher, Form Design Aid (FDA), User Defined Codes (UDC), Data Dictionary (DD), Table Conversion (TC), Debugging Tools (ER; VC++), Processing Option Design Aid (PODA), Object Management Workbench(OMW), Install & Implement New Releases and CNC Administration Activities.
- Expert in Object modifications, Custom Report Development, Custom Application Development, Conversions, Interface Program Development and Technical Production Support.
SalesForce.com Technologies: APEX, Apex Triggers, Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL, Sites, Ajax Toolkit, Packaging and migrations, Force.com IDE (Eclipse), Force.com Migration tool, Jitterbit Data Loader, Change Sets, Developer Console, Workbench, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Content.
ERP: Oracle Enterprise One Xe/8. xx/9. x.
Languages: SQL, APEX, C, C++, Java, J2EE, JD Edwards Event Rules.
Database: SQL Server, Oracle 10g,11g.
Packages: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Project, Eclipse IDE
Environments: Windows NT / 2000 / XP Pro / Vista, Windows Server 2000 / 2003 / 2008.
Toolsand Utilities: GitHub, Bugzilla, Rally, Version One, Soap UI, Firebug, Advanced REST Client, MS Office, MS Excel, MS Outlook, X-Author.
Enterprise One Tools: Object Librarian (OL), Object Management Workbench (OMW), Enterprise Report Writer (ERW), BI Publisher (XML Publisher), Form Design Aid (FDA), Business View (BSVW), User Defined Codes (UDC), Data Dictionary (DD), Table Design Aid (TDA), Table Conversion (TC), Universal Table Browser (UTB), ER and VC++ Debugger, Configurable Network Computing (CNC).
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
- Designed junction objects and implemented various advanced fields like Pick list, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, Sharing rules and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation as per application requirements.
- Developed Salesforce.com workflow rules for updating some fields when the user reaches a step in the approval process.
- Administered Salesforce.com applications and migrated code/data from different environments.
- Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visualforce pages to develop custom business logic.
- Developed Assignment rules, Escalation rules to enable proper routing of cases to the case team members.
- Involved in API/Web Service design and developing technical specifications for the Salesforce (SFDC) application.
- DevelopedSalesforceLightening applications using Lightening Components, Controllers and Events and used customer CSS in the components
- Involved in project technical design plan, conversions, Mapping, configuration of portions of the SFDC application.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Build reusable components, and customized Salesforce1 mobile app using Lightning component framework.
- Integrated Salesforce CRM and the legacy system using Cast Iron Integration Systems.
- Used Lightning process builder for visualizing and creating automated business processes.
- Created custom Dashboards for manager’s home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce (Pages, Components, Controllers & Extensions), Data Loader, Apex Triggers, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, NYC, NY
- Created a Custom setting object and wrote a Visualforce page and a controller to generate the Reports dynamically.
- Wrote various triggers on Person Accounts and Task Alerts to meet the business requirements.
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com. Developer and administrator in the Organization.
- Used Salesforce for Contact Management, Accounts Management, Relationship Management and Management reporting.
- Integrated Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in salesforce.com.
- Involved in Application Set up activities and customized the App according to the requirements of the users.
- Developed apex Rest Web Services Classes for external applications for accessing Salesforce.com data with minimal restricted access.
- Developed triggers and apex classes using apex test classes with minimal code coverage.
- Involved in setting up Profiles and assigning the Profiles to the users.
- Involved in setting up the Role Hierarchy and assigning the users as per the role.
- Involved in loading the users into sandbox and production instance.
- Implemented the Batch Apex for visibility sharing of the data in the Organization according to the user role.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Created page layouts and search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation rules and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Maintained user roles, security, profiles, and workflow rules wherever necessary.
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Analyst/ Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Managed users, hierarchical roles, profiles, security controls and territory management.
- Carried out regular meetings and walkthroughs with development team members, Project Manager and Quality analyst to better understand system functionality.
- Created custom buttons and links on Account (Person Accounts) and Relationship Group object for generating auto Reports.
- Implemented Visualforce Pages and Apex Controllers
- Written various Workflow rules for field updates and Email alerts.
- Used Informatica cloud for migrating the data from ICBS legacy System to Salesforce.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Communities, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Custom Setting Objects, Batch Scripts, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Informatica Cloud, Draw Loop, Windows XP.
D Edwards Technical Consultant
- Primary role is offshore JDE Technical Consultant.
- Requirement Analysis & Technical design documents creation
- JD Edwards Development Toolsets for Interfaces: Report Design Aid (RDA), Table Design aid (TDA), Business View Design (BSVW), Data Structures, Business Functions and Event Rules Debugger
- Implement new Applications/Reports into production
- Create/modify/enhance reports by using Report Design Tool
- Includes extensive work on developing NER’S
- Work and interact with users to understand requirement and develop new application or modify existing application, if needed
- Created user guide documentation
- Research & analysis of issues
- Perform Unit Testing, Bug Fixing, and Debugging
JD Edwards Technical Consultant
- Designed Custom Reports, Custom Applications (Power Forms) and NER.
- Worked with rest of the offshore team to develop custom code into Applications and Reports as per client specific needs.
- Worked on Purchase Order Module and developed Reports and Applications.
- Created the custom Applications to get the appropriate things in the company’s website using HTML.
- Worked with send HRM Email BSFN to get the Email after the Batch finished running.
- created custom NER's to validate the employee details.
- Customized the application to change the output file name as client specified format and archived that file with current System Date & Time to the specified location provided from the Processing Option.
- Performed unit testing on Interactive and Batch Applications.
- Also, performed peer review made by other team members and Solved number of issues by Debugging Applications.
- Enhanced standard Applications and Reports as per the business requirements.
JD Edwards Technical Consultant
- Discussed the requirement with the clients for project planning and development.
- Created a custom UBE’s to export the data into CSV for the extraction logic from the specified tables.
- To fetch the data from customer ledger table for some columns based on requirement and assigned hard code for blank columns.
- We have created custom section and taken report variables like RV VAR1, RV VAR2 up to RV VAR 18 in the same way created 18 column headings.
- Performed the Development, Testing and Debugging
- Generated Reports and prepared Technical Documentation.
- Developed Reports as per the client requirement.
- Debugging the Reports to find the erroneous code.
- Coordinating with onsite team for requirement clarification.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes