- Experience developing executive dashboars and implementing design requirements based on discussion with an understanding of technical and visual design considerations.
- Worked on of data warehousing, data architecture, data quality processes, data warehousing design and implementation, table structure, fact and dimension tables, logical and physical database design, data modeling, reporting process metadata, and ETL processes.
- Experience designing and developing data cleansing routines utilizing typical data quality functions involving standardization, transformation, rationalization, linking and matching.
- Interacted with business users to identify dashboard strategies, report layouts, analysis and presentations.
- Migrated existing legacy reports into Tableau while building new reports from our formal data warehouse initiative.
- Used various data sources and databases to blend data in Tableau. Also set up ETL routines to consolidate data into various data marts.
- Ability to read, analyze and digest what the client wants to accomplish with its data, and design the best possible ETL process around those goals to discover new opportunities.
- Experience with data modeling, especially using some or all of the following: Unified Modeling Language (UML), including Entity - Relationship Diagrams (ERD), Sequence Diagrams, and Dataflow Diagrams (DFD)
- Extensive experience with SSIS ETL.
Lead SSIS Engineer
- I provided an ETL platform for customer analytics, which would be part of the web based customer experience.
- I automated data integration into a web based analytics tool (BIRST/Tableau) for web based business intelligence, customer dashboards, reports, charts and graphs.
- And of course this allowed for the customer to filter data, say for a region or the country.
- They can slice and dice the data on their customer web portal.
- Tableau was used internally for dashboards based on application metrics, i.e how the Confidential app was being used, event counts, registrations, etc. Helped them analyze the data, gave drag and Drop to make quick changes in analysis, charts and views
- And some of these metrics were also intergrated into Salesforce.
- So this project involved setting up an entire BI system, including the DW, integrating the data and setting up Tableau.
- This then also involved training users on how best to leverage Tableau.
- This project was mainly about self service BI, so the users would have a better and more nimble tool for intraday analysis of the shipping yard activity at one of the most active Ports on the west coast.
- We also created Executive dashboards and trained them on their usage.
- We helped identify critical KPIs and facilitate strategic planning in the organization.
- Developed Microsoft SSAS cubes for West Coast operations
- Work closely with developers of the Port Manager software to determine analytics to integrate into SSAS.
- I worked with Union Contracts to determine labor costs to integrate into SSAS.
- I worked extensively with SQL Server in a global warehouse environment.
- I was responsible for setting up and managing connections to ERP systems.
- I also created hundreds of SSIS packages to pull data from SAP, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Microsoft Dyanmics and various ERP systems for data consolidation in the enterprise.
- Implemented and enforced Master Data Management principles. All of this was to create the foundation for Tableau.
- Reports and Dashboards were set up in Tableau for data analysis and critical business metrics.
- Reports utilizingTableauVisualizations, Dual Axis, Bar Graphs, Scatter Plots, Pie-Charts, Bubble Charts, Tree Maps.
- Developing a custom database to use for consolidating products to update and use on the company website.
- The product lines and feeds are gathered from various sources and imported into a consolidated database.
- This is currently being done manually with Excel files.
- They had only Excel files that were passed around back and forth in emails.
- So consolidating and having a visualiztion tool was critical. So Tabeau was used for looking at product and financial metrics and KPI’s.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes