- An accomplished, motivated, resourceful and personable IT manager with experience in diverse industries with a history of successfully establishing and leading IT businesses.
- Strategic thinker, leveraging analytical skills with an in - depth understanding of management to develop business solutions. Skilled at building rapport with interdepartmental constituents.
- Skilled in strategic planning; able to prioritize effectively, multi-task, and achieve objectives within time and budget; adapt quickly to challenges.
- Able to identify and implement process improvements that increase accuracy, consistency, and efficiency. Professional career track with an outstanding thread of success.
- A hands-on entrepreneurial professional, skilled in growing and leading diverse, multi-cultural teams to success, providing coaching where necessary.
HEAD OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Established and developed organization’s brand new IT business unit from scratch.
- Contributed to business growth from $9MM to $40MM and 6 times manpower increase.
- Realized 60% improvement in operational efficiency from deploying automation tools.
- Implemented ITIL- and SLA-based service desk resulting in efficiency and 80% response time improvements.
- Led and completed implementation of major multimillion-dollar Oracle ERP implementation, complete with financials, HR, Payroll, SCM, self-service (ESS) and future PM, RM, MRO, PLM and EAM.
- Developed and rolled out IT strategic plans, policies, procedures and operational guidelines. Developed and tested IT disaster recovery and security plans.
- Successfully selected and hired staff; reduced expenses through skillful negotiation of long-term agreements.
- Instituted and chaired IT Steering Committee to converge and align business and technology directions.
- Selected vendors, negotiated agreements, established relations and managed contracts.
- Oversaw growth from 2 servers to multi-site, redundant networks, smart firewalls, security and virtualization.
- Negotiated with vendors and consolidated on the technologies and services, reducing operational costs.
- Spearheaded development of new joint venture (JV) IT BU in collaboration with European partner and directly managed a US$3M IT infrastructure.
IT STRATEGY LEADER
- Developed strategic information technology plans for governance, security, data management and processes.
- Initiated enterprise Data Management and Data Warehousing project, covering all business divisions.
- Led the IT transformative exercise for proper alignment with businesses and technology functions.
- Managed project teams and executed multiple business programs/projects.
- Implemented enterprise Content Management solution.
- Led deployment of enterprise Oracle E-business Suite (HR and Payroll). Conducted business analysis, evaluated and selected solution and negotiated contract terms.
- Conducted research, delivered report on Human Capital Management (HCM) system that resulted in consolidating HR and HCM systems and cost savings.
- Led comprehensive study and analysis of organizational data management parameters to develop satisfactory new systems.
- Ensured synchronization of DM strategies and company business plans and prepared IT delivery framework.
- Successfully simplified vendor engagements and cut resource acquisition timeframe by 8 months.
- Led development and implementation of new Meditech Health Care Information System.
- Served on the high-level Information Management committee and advised on processes.
- Developed procedures for extending implementation of system further and formally trained users.
- Provided comprehensive round-the-clock technical support for the system.
- Formulated system implementation processes, hospital contingency plans and assisted with HCIS usage.
- Developed contingency plans for manual operations of the hospital.
- Managed implementation of critical FAS systems in US, Europe and the Pacific Rim.
- Successfully boosted implementation process by 25% by consolidating systems.
- Prepared and presented department reports at annual FAS conference.
- ADCO’s Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) award for Innovation.
- Outstanding Consulting Services award for Sales Force Automation System development.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes
- Director Process and Technology / Head of IT Resume
- Head of Data Analytics Resume San Francisco, CA
- Vice President, Head of IT Security & Risk Management Resume NJ
- VP, Regional Head of Reference Data Technology Services Resume New York, NY
- Vice President - Global Head of Regional PMO Resume New York, NY