- An accomplished accounting and financial professional with over 22 years of experience in the banking, brokerage, financial, Information Technology and Telecommunications sectors.
- Results oriented analyst with excellent organizational and communications skills.
- I am a professional with a strong track record in leadership and a diverse financial and management experience.
- Over 11 years of Oracle Financials ERP implementation and change support experience spanning from Release 11 - 12. Near 8 years of experience as an Oracle ERP QA Consultant.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, MAS 90 Accounting Software, FAS Asset Accounting, NCR 9020 GL System, Bank Master Banking Application, CYMA GL System, ADP Payroll System, Peachtree Accounting, Report Smith, Crystal Reports, Drake Tax Software
- Oracle Financials (GL, FA, AP, AR, PO, iProcurement, iSupplier, iExpense, OM, Inventory), SAP-Functional (GL, AP, AR, AA, MM), Max Saber Tax Software, Turbo Tax, Hyperion
- Certified Public Accountant, Chartered Accountant. Oracle Financial Functional Consultantwith more than12 years' of post qualification work experienceinvolved in OracleApps Implementations, upgrades, migration, support.
- Oracle Apps E-Business Suite 11i & R12. Having good working knowledge of General Ledger(GL), Accounts Payables (AP), Accounts Receivables (AR), Purchase Order (PO), iProcurement, iSupplier, iExpense, Sub ledger Accounting(SLA), Multi Org Access Control (MOAC), Fixed Assets (FA), Order Management (OM), Inventory and Cash Management (CM) and Oracle HR
Cash Book Management: Bank Books, Posting to various Ledger Accounts, Payroll, Trial Balance, P&L Statement, Balance Sheet, Calculate Commissions of the sales by executives, Compliance with Audit Issues, Preparing Journal Vouchers, PDC Management (Maintained and managed huge volumes of Post Dated Checks) and Banking. Prepare Checks as per invoices.
Reconciliations: Accounts Receivable (Reconciled for a volume of over 2500+ Customers), Accounts Payable (Reconciled 1500+ Creditors), Bank (Reconciled heavy volumes of transactions with different accounts with various banks including Multi Currency Reconciliations). Credit card Accounts.
Trial Balance, P&L and Balance Sheet: Identify the areas of errors while posting into various ledgers and rectifying them to produce accurate accounting info. Proficient in preparing Final Accounts.
MIS: Generate and Analysis of A/R Ageing, A/P Ageing, Cash Flow, Comparative Budget statements, P&L, Payroll, Trial Balance and Inventory reports. Other conceptive Financial Reports as required. Prepare and submit statutory reports.
Familiar with various Accounting Standards: (Revenue Recognition, Depreciation Accounting etc)
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Oracle 12i ERP/EBS Functional Consultant
- Studied, analyzed, designed and implemented Oracle APPS 11/12i PO, AP, iProc, iSupplier, iExpenses, AR,GL, FA, OM, AME Workflow and HR.
- Reviewed as-is business process and prepared to-be (new) process flows for multiple business scenarios.
- Involved in testing Requisition, Purchase Order, Expenses and Invoice Approval Process.
- Prepared Functional, Setup, Business Requirement and Use Case documents.
- Heavily involved in Testing Migration, R12 Patches and CCR (Change Requests).
- Involved in preparing MD50, BR100, BP80 documents and Testing (Profile Options, Financial Setups, Workflow setup’s etc).
- Prepared Test Plans and Test Summary Documents. Written and Executed Test Cases in QC.
- Delegate QA work, Monitored and supported QA work, Issues and Status.
- Implemented and Tested interfaces, conversion and extensions.
- Involved in Training Team to prepare the UAT and End User Training Material.
- Design & Develop the following Training Solutions
- Work extensively with SMEs to - create training exercises/scenarios, define training data requirements and create necessary training data for the training environment.
- Works with logistics coordinator to ensure that deliverables will be ready in time to meet the training schedules
- Enter test cases in Turnkey and stacked components.
Confidential, Alpharetta, Georgia
R11 and R12 Oracle ERP Finance Functional/QA Tester
- Involved in SIT, Regression and UAT testing.
- Prepared test Artefacts such as Test Plan, Traceability Matrix, TSR, Test Schedules and Daily Test Status.
- Prepared test metrics such as Test Execution, Defect management reports (Test Cases vs Test Case Status, Defects vs Defects Priority, Defects vs Defects Status).
- Responsible for testing the monthly/quarterly/annual revenue closing process of the Commercial, Network, and Vision billing platforms.
- Ensuring that revenue recognition issues are addressed from a technical accounting perspective in accordance with regulatory standards and Verizon Wire line internal accounting policies.
- Research, resolve and tested A/R revenue recognition issues
- Document accounting procedures and suggest process improvements and enhancements.
- Involved in testing revenue reconciliations and prepare closing journal entries.
- Preparation of supporting schedules and special projects. Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX) testing.
- Involved in testing financial modules (GL, AP, FA & CM) in phase - 1.
- Verified Setups of financial modules (GL, AP,FA & CM).
- Tested Data Conversions for GL Balances, Fixed Assets & AP open invoices.
- Preparation and validation/verification of FSG reports and Report Manager.
- Monthly period close process and reconciliationfor Accounts Payables and Fixed Assets modules.
- Reviewed BR100, BOP80, MD050s documentsfor various reports & customizations to derive test cases.
- Verified/validated Sub ledger AccountingSetups& Customization of SLA to get accountingrequired by client.
- Participated Training & Conference Room Piloting (CRP Sessions)
- Module Owner of GeneralLedger, FixedAssets, Accounts Payables & Cash Management modules.
- Giving training to key end users for modules owned.
- Verified/Validated Finalization of Chart of Accounts, Cross Validation Rules in GeneralLedger.
- Successful Data Migration from Legacy to OracleApps of financial modules. Modules involved PO, AP, OM.
- Raising Service Requests thru Metalink (Oracle Support) and getting it resolved thru patches etc.
- Used Quality Center V10 Tool (Requirements, Test Plan, Test Lab, Defects and Report Tab’s) to track requirements, test cases, and defects.
Confidential, Tucker, Georgia
Oracle Finance Functional Consultant
- Daily cash analysis and reporting and investigation of unidentified cash receipts.
- General ledger reconciliation. Assist in month end closings.
- General accounting functions including accounts payable. Responsible for year end 1099 reporting.
- Preparation of Lease payoff quotations, lease bookings and responsible for terminating bought out equipment from the books.
- Handle the Finance part of the roll out project that is FA, CM & GL budgets
- Involved in the AS-IS and TO-BE process.
- Done the documentation of the BP-80, BR-30 & BR-100
- Involved in the training of the Business Key users. Conducted CRP with Business users
- Certified the Test Cases in the UAT instance with the Business users
- Collected all the Dynamic data for Go live
- Cut over and Go live as per the schedule and also there for post-live support.
Confidential, Alpharetta, Georgia1
- Responsible for the accounting and financial activities of the company so as to ensure accurate and timely reporting of financial information.
- Designing adequate internal controls to safeguard and protect the assets of the company and performance of the internal audit function.
- General ledger maintenance/updates, month-end close, year-end close, journal entries, fixed asset depreciation and general ledger reconciliation.
- The preparation and analysis of monthly financial statements to highlight important trends and advise management accordingly.
- Perform budgetary control functions and strategic planning by way of annual budgets and business plan.
- Responsible for the preparation of cash flow projections.
- Monthly commission review and calculations.
- Inter-company reconciliation.
- Monitoring key indicators that address the financial and operating strengths of the business.
- Responding to the information needs of company management, lenders, CPAs and investors.
- Direct supervision of personnel in the accounting department including their training and professional development.
- Responsible for preparing month-end and year-end financial statements.
- Assist in the quarterly and yearly external audits.
- Perform cost control functions by verifying bills, reconciling vendor accounts and negotiating hard with vendors.
- Reorganized the accounts payable division that resulted in the reduction of monthly controllable expenses by 45%.
- Perform collection of delinquent receivables, reconciliation of all client accounts and resolving collection problems.
- Overseeing the daily research and application of cash receipts from asset-based lending accounts.
- Preparation of month-end reports like cash flow reports and aged receivable reports reconciled to that of factoring financial institution.
- Performed general accounting functions like maintenance of original books of entry.
- Postings to the GL & extraction of trial balance. Preparation of monthly financials.
- Preparation of bank and inter-company reconciliation.
- Single-handedly computerized the reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Designed and implemented the payroll system in the brokerage arm of the bank.
- Solely responsible for preparing bank returns for regulatory bodies like the Reserve Bank and Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes
- Senior Oracle Business Intelligence Developer Resume Seattle WA
- Sr. OBIEE /Oracle Lead/ Architect / Technical consultant Resume NJ
- Sr. OBIEE /Oracle Lead/ Architect / Technical consultant Resume NJ
- Oracle Peoplesoft Business Analyst / QA Resume Vienna VA
- Senior Oracle BI Consultant Resume Broomfield, CO