- Almost 2 years of experience in Sales & Marketing, Client Relation, Client serving, Promotional activities.
- A Sales Hungry Professional who is very commercial in her management approach. always ensures best practice and consistency across all business operations and is more than able to work accurately under pressure and to manage conflicting demands.
- Thrives on driving targets, and enjoys leading teams and achieving results through people management.
- Strong analytical and organizational abilities and possesses & detailed oriented activities.
- Team player and strong analytical & organizational activities.
- Proficient in using social networking sites such as Linked In, Twitter, Face book and Yahoo/Google groups for staffing.
- Proficient at analysing market trends to provide critical puts for business development initiatives and formulation of selling & marketing strategies.
- Responsible for developing revenue streams in line with Company strategy, focusing on site specific sales and margin growth, and critical cost control.
- Assisting the Management team in pricing and preparing tender submissions and written proposals to clients.
- As effective communicator with excellent relationship & team management skills.
- Adaptable and quick learner with skills to work under pressure.
Internet: SEO, Social Media
Web Technologies: HTML
Languages: C, C++
Hardware Skills: PC assembling, Formatting, Partition, drivers Installation, windows98, 2000professional, Xp professional
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008/2003, XP, Vista, Windows - 7/8, Linux, UNIX.
Business Development Manager / Account Manager
- Account Management: Support existing partner portals by providing subcontractors or existing employees; Build new/existing relationship with partnered/potential companies/divisions to enhance staff augmentation; Identify contract positions through new/existing network of direct/indirect clients
- Consulting: Responsible for identifying & building relationship with implementers/gatekeepers to create new business & maintain direct customer relationships, obtaining client requirements, presenting candidates, coordinating interviews, & closing deals
- Practices: Ability to build new practices by recruiting employees - fulltime/Contractual in areas of Java/Oracle/Siebel/SAP/Testing/Other relevant
- Existing Employee Placements - Responsible for placing existing employees/on bench who become available for placement as & when various practice area heads/representatives provides with availability data
- Research: Fully understand & use all available resources to build market knowledge; understand market needs, & expertise in addressing client opportunities.
- Technical: Understand CRM, ERP, Identity & Access Management & Network Security technologies at high level & emerging technologies to build consulting practice areas in PWS.
- Engaged with Full time Permanent and Contract positions
- Directly/Indirectly responsible for Requirements gathering & Involving myself with Recruiting Team for Sourcing, Identifying, Screening and Hiring/Placing Architects, ERP Professionals, System Administrators, Database Administrators, Multi Skilled Software Engineers, Project Managers/Business Analysts, Configuration Managers, QA Managers/Testers etc & placing them at Clients sites like Entire US State/County, Microsoft, Sapphire, Modis, Experis, Tailwind, Tekmark, Trigyn etc.
- Responsible for conducting phone and/or face-to-face interviews to determine Candidate's Technical/Interpersonal skills for any given Requirements. Negotiate hourly rates or salaries including benefits. Schedule and coordinate interviews with Managers and Candidates, maintaining relations with other Vendor Agencies and Consulting companies, negotiating fees and other terms for contract/sub-contracting and Closing deals.
- Contact clients regularly to arrange interviews or maintain existing/develop new relationships.
- Measure and report team performance and mentor the team to deliver as per the Organizations demand.
- Ensure that the candidates presented to our clients are properly screened - their job ps fit the job requirements, their skills and expertise, their compensation requirements is within our budget and their availability fits within our timeframes & Negotiating pertinent contract rates.
- Developing own relationships with present/potential clients, creating applicants database, applicant interviews, checks, client/employee relations, employee pay rates, client billing rates
- Responsible for sourcing, identifying, attracting, securing and closing the hard to find candidates.
Business Development Manager
- Interacting with the client and getting the requirements.
- Understanding the requirement and identifying the primary and secondary skills and other specifications of the client.
- Posting the requirement in the available jobsites such as Dice, Monster, Corp- Corp, Career builder and in free posting and networking sites such as Craiglist, Linked In ect.
- Sourcing resumes from the job boards and screening the candidates over the phone.
- Interacting with the candidate and developing good rapport for better understanding and validate him/her in terms of communication, skills, experience and other specifications, qualifying the candidate as per the requirement of the client and to get some s if possible.
- Negotiating the hourly rate to sell the requirement with better margin and clearly explain the payment terms keeping the hiring cost in consideration.
- Emailing the job requirement to all the sourced candidates.
- Submitting the qualified resumes to the client.
- Following up with the client and get feedbacks on each and every submittal.
- Preparing a database of candidates who are expected to complete their projects in the near future.
- Interacting with the candidates to understand their strengths and ps.
- Uploading the resumes in various job portals and applying for suitable positions.
- Negotiating Corp- Corp rates and trying to sell the candidates for good margin.
Technical Support Engineer
- Proficient in handling escalated calls and providing level 1 & 2 Technical Support to end-users.
- Troubleshooting for Android Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express configuration, backup, troubleshooting.
- Experience in installation of Windows, configuration, Technical troubleshooting, support of server Hardware, operating systems, Microsoft application software and peripherals, Windows 95/98, 2000, 2003, Server, XP. Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express configuration, backup, troubleshooting.
- Maintaince of computer hardware systems and system assembly. Configuring & Managing DNS, DHCP & Active Directory.
- Managing & Monitoring Network & Coordinate with Vendor.
- I am provided the Remote support & Net meting support using following software Team Viewer, VNC
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes