- 7+ years of Professional IT Experience with around 4+ years of Experience in ServiceNow platform as both Developer and Administrator.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, able to handle multiple projects while producing high quality work in a fast paced environment.
- Functional knowledge at Useful information and execution experience of ITSM Frame Works.
- Good understanding of IT Infrastructure Library and service management along with an experience on the ITIL framework which are useful for customization of IT administration applications.
- Targeting on implementing ITIL processes with an experience functioning on SaaS (Software as a Service) based tools (Service Now).
- Good domain knowledge and experience on specialized execution of various ServiceNow modules such as Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Service Catalog, Reporting, Discovery and Integrations.
- Useful knowledge and execution experience of IT Service Management (ITSM) structures and showed venture administration abilities and experience working straightforwardly with Customers and Clients.
- Handled large number of data import and data export in Service Now.
- Astounding knowledge in Configuring Email Notifications and Scripting Inbound Email activities.
- Mastery in making and keeping up Access Control rules for securing and giving the right access to ideal individual/part.
- Implemented integration between ServiceNow and legacy systems using REST and SOAP API’s.
- Create, monitor, modify and distribute administration index work processes with endorsements. Keep up Single Sign - On combination.
- Considered highest priority to client/business request as of demand and Manage open requests and incidents, raise as required.
- Created catalog items, workflows, inbound emails actions and update sets for service requests.
- Experience in Database Design, DML and SQL queries. Experience in writing SQL and PL/SQL programming with DB2, Oracle and MS-SQL, MySQL Server.
- Assisted QA team during testing phases through all the levels from developing test plans through test execution and validation of test results.
- Extensive involvement on Data modeling and good experience in Data Modeling tools like Erwin, ER Studio, and Rational Data Modeler.
- Hands on experience of IT Help Desk and administration alongside great comprehension of the ITIL (Microsoft Operations) system.
- Good team player, quick learner with leadership qualities, strong technical and communication skills in providing 24 X 7 production support.
ITSM Suite: ServiceNow.
Operating System: UNIX (Solaris), Ms-Windows XP/2000/NT, and Linux 2.4, MS-DOS.
Databases: Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, 12c, SQL Server 2008 R2.
Tools: MS-Office, Eclipse, Toad, Jira, Quality Center.
Web Technologies: Servlets, JSP, Java Script, HTML/DHTML, CSS, Web Services, XML, XSL.
ITIL: ITSM, ServiceNow.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Sr. ServiceNow Dev/Admin
- Associated with Service-Now Quick begin Implementation process and worked with Service-Now in the process of implementation, Customization and Maintenance of ITIL modules such as Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge, Service Catalog, CMDB in Service Now.
- Applying scripting tools and ServiceNow functionality to create script to computerize repetition tasks being done in ServiceNow.
- Worked on Designing and Managing an application table extensions with scripts.
- Worked with clients to evaluate current state forms and tools, characterized ServiceNow requirements and created and configured the ServiceNow platform.
- Set up the SLA for the different ITIL procedures according to the requirements.
- Hands on experience with UI Actions/ UI Policy/ Access Control Lists /Email Notifications for Incident analysis.
- Extracting and scheduling the reports as per the requirements of client.
- Developed client scripts, UI Policies, Script Includes, and Business Rules over the application according to the requirements.
- Composed a script to automate routine tasks being done in ServiceNow by creating an access control rule (ALU) using scripting tools and ServiceNow functionality.
- Created Buttons and context menus both on form and lists using UI actions.
- Provided access to applications by integrating workflow into the applications using Service Catalog.
- Worked closely with Service-Now team and Infrastructure team to facilitate this integration by populating the user into the framework using LDAP integration.
- Prevented the overlaps while working with update sets by scheduling the Developers meetings to keep track of development records of each developer.
- Guaranteed the data entered in ServiceNow tables matched the company outlined requirements by Adjusting ServiceNow import sets and transforms maps accordingly.
- Raising ticket with Vendor while facing major issues like instance down and Performance issues.
- Created a Service Catalog options with cart controls, variables and composed notifications based on user requirements and also configured inbound email actions to create incidents or requests.
Environment: ServiceNow, Discovery, Change Management, Incident Management, ITIL, SQL, Export/Import, XML, Java script.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Performed everyday organization of the Service-Now tool Maintain business administrations and configuration item affairs in Service-Now device.
- Created on change management module by strengthen the tool to the stakeholders and made it easy to sympathize.
- Configuring Email, inbound and outbound email activities and creating mail scripts on need premise.
- Involved in working with procedure proprietors to create workflow, actualize the workflow in Service Applications and creating workflow customizations, and performing quality assurance testing and client acknowledgment testing.
- Awareness in workflow editor to construct workflow for various modules, triggering various events, publishing workflows.
- Developing the UI actions to use them in catalog items, Implemented using UI scripts.
- Written script includes and invoked them in business rules and client scripts.
- Assigning the production support tickets to the appropriate users and user group.
- Construct Data Sources from several external applications, scripts to resolve approaching information and change into ServiceNow.
- Experience with project management, including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, effectively manage time, and prioritize tasks.
- Involvement with project management, including the capacity to handle various undertakings at the same time, effectively manages time, and prioritizes tasks.
- Performed data migrations from instances with Service-Now.
- Good experience in Client and Server side Scripting.
- Communicated with marketing departments to confirm project requirements, functionality, and design of web applications.
Confidential, Reston, Virginia
- Worked with client and functional requirements within ServiceNow.
- Design and implement new functionality using Business Rules, UI Policies, and Access Lists.
- Hands on experience with Service Catalog and Request Workflow Design and Configuration.
- Applied the Service Now Service Catalog for users to create Service Requests and Service Items.
- Designed the Content Management System for Varian framework which included layouts, CSS and service catalog work.
- The service we also provide to clients is a semi managed service for administering their Service desks that has been implemented. This includes various administration tasks within Service desk software.
- Working with procedure proprietors and business partners to translate business requirements into functional requirements within ServiceNow.
- Used ServiceNow instance to work on Content Management System for different vendors and Worked on the Domain Separation to achieve different requirements.
- Worked on the integration of ServiceNow with Siebel, in which integrated Service Catalog and Incident module. Used JMS integration to fulfill this requirement, worked on Scheduled Jobs and Mid Server Script Includes to fulfill the requirements.
Database Developer/ ServiceNow Admin
- Good knowledge in implementing Managed Service Provider instance and Domain separation for Service-Now Instances.
- Hands on experience in creating various workflows for Incident Management, Change Management, Service Requests and SLA's.
- Created views using JSP for different business entities.
- Worked with business team to gather requirements and understand the domain to develop business logic.
- Performed various administration tasks within service desk software.
- Good knowledge on data import and export on ServiceNow platform and also worked on Asset Management data import and export.
- Experience in working with ServiceNow vendor when facing major issues like instance down and Performance issues.
- Hands on experience with Client Scripts/Business Rules/Scheduled Jobs for Incident analysis.
- Knowledge on workflow editor to design workflow for various modules, triggering various events, publishing workflows.
- Created use case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, deployment diagrams.
- Created stored procedures and Triggers using PL/SQL. Created tables, Views and other database objects in the Oracle database.
- Involved in Critical Bug fixes and Enhancement of different business applications.
- Employed UML artifacts for object modeling. Designed Use Cases, System Sequence Diagrams, Collaboration Diagrams and Class Diagrams.
- Good experience on performance tuning to achieve better query performance.
Java Web Developer
- Experience in building web applications in various domains like Financial Services, Health, Public Sector, Insurance, and Software Service verticals.
- Good JAVA, J2EE application development skills with strong experience in Object Oriented
- Built the Web based GUI application for United Healthcare using JAVA, J2EE and AJAX which was used to adjudicate the electronic medical claim reports submitted by Payers & Providers.
- Applied XSL/XSLT for transforming and displaying reports. Developed Schemas for XML
- Good work experience on Creating SQL statements &Sub queries by using RDBMS like Oracle and MySQL.
- Implemented MVC pattern in the application development using spring.
- Used Rich Faces Components by Implemented AJAX functionality.
- Database Analyst managing 2 databases, Oracle 10G & SQL Server with more than 50 tables of metadata.
- Experience in Implementation, Analysis, and Design and Maintenance of Business Enterprise solutions application.
- Developed and implemented several test cases using JUnit and performed load testing.
- Examined Use Case Diagrams and made different UML Diagrams for example class and sequence diagrams.
- Identify issues with the requirements, Suggest and direct the stakeholders to potential resolutions of such issues.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes