- Over 7+ years of professional IT experience in SaaS, PaaS, Salesforce.com CRM, Force.com platform and Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in configuring and customizing Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, Portals and Appexchange apps.
- Hands on experience wif CRM processes Lead Management, Account Management, Opportunity Management, Order Management, Forecasting, Campaign Management & Case Management.
- Strong programming experience using Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Dynamic apex, SOQL, SOSL, developing Visualforce pages, Components using Standard, Custom, Extension and List controllers.
- Valuable experience in writing Apex Batch, Schedule Classes, Http callouts, Web services, SOAP API, REST API, Test Classes, Email Services (single, mass emails) and Wrapper classes.
- Hands on integration experience using SOAP, REST apex web service classes for making inbound calls to salesforce and used external WSDL to make calls to external application.
- Experience working on Salesforce1 Lightning experience rollout and developed Lightning Components, Handlers, Events, Controllers for modern lightning experience.
- Experience in Salesforce.com customization, Security, Data Administration, Development, Support and Testing.
- Experience wif modern styling using lightning SDLS styles, used in lightning components.
- Well knowledge wif development tools Eclipse IDE, Developer Console, Sublime and Workbench.
- Knowledge wif Governor Limits, Apex best practices and implemented them while writing SOQL, SOSL, Triggers and Controllers.
- Experience inSalesforceMarketingCloudImplementation and Integration.
- Developed a REST API to send teh information to Docusign through XMLGateway and Docusign is calling a REST API is sending an envelope, dat envelope contains all teh documents name and teh customer information.
- Create Technical & Functional Design Documents for Salesforce Agile Integrations migrate process from Actian toDellBoomi.
- Well acquainted wif various testing strategies such as Functionality testing, Integration testing, Black - Box testing, Sanity testing, User Acceptance testing, Security testing, Smoke testing and Regression testing.
- Proficient in Salesforce administrative tasks of managing Users, Role hierarchy, Profiles, Territory Management, Sharing rules, Email Services, Communication templates.
- Experience in designing and configuring Salesforce Custom Objects, Fields, Formula fields, Relationships - Lookup, Master-detail, Junction, Page, Search, Compact Layouts, FieldSets, Validation rules, Tabs and Salesforce1 navigations.
- Hands-on design, development, deployment and management of multiple integration processes created onDellBoomi.
- Managed support and deployment of add-on products such asEloqua, Docusign, Demand Tools, Dupe Blocker.
- Proficient wif sales cloud and service cloud configuration using Web-to-Lead, Email-to-Case to capture leads from website and creating Cases using Email-to-Case, setting up Escalation rules and Assignment rules.
- Implement client-sideRESTAPIintegration for resolving e-Commerce customer attributes.
- Experience in building salesforce Reports and Dashboards by leveraging salesforce and other BI tools to provide accurate reporting for various business users in teh organizations.
- Hands on experience wif Data Migration/Integration using Import Wizard, Data Loader, Workbench and integration tools like Informatica cloud connector.
- Experience in Conga, eDocusign and Forseva App exchange solutions.
- Experience working wif Git, Bitbucket, SVN source control tools for managing various release code base.
- Hands on experience in managing sandbox and migrating components using Force.com ant migration tool, Change sets and Eclipse.
- Well experienced wif Object Oriented Programming using Java, J2EE and C# .net and Oracle, SQL Server RDBMS database.
- UsedRESTAPIfor implementing Web Service Definition Language (WSDL) in teh application for access to data from external systems and web sites.
- CreatedDB2naming standards to accommodateDB2object names in fourteen Test and Production regions. Upgraded ERWin modeling software; converted and maintained teh DOIS data model.
- Salesforce.com Configuration and Design ofServiceCloud, SalesCloudand Force.com solutions, wif an emphasis onServiceCloudsolutions.
- Written BulkAPIand SOAP basedAPIcode in Java for various requirements.
- Development experience in various platforms like MS Office, Visio documenting tool and Salesforce.com Sandbox and Development environments.
- Good at documenting Business Requirements, Technical Design and User Stories to make easy in understanding for all business/development users.
- Experience working in Agile, Waterfall project development environments and involved in sprint planning/grooming sessions.
SALESFORCE: Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Custom and Extension Controllers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual force Pages, Components, S-Controls, Apex Web Services (SOAP & REST), Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects.
LANGUAGE: C, C++, C#, .net, HTML, SQL, JAVA, J2EE, Apex.
WEB TECHNOLOGIES: HTML, CSS, XML, jQuery, AJAX, Java script, Web logic, Apache Tomcat.
TOOLS: &IDE: Force. com IDE, Force. com Explorer, Data Loader, Informatica Cloud Connector, Eclipse, Outlook connector, Excel Connector, Workbench, SOAP UI.
VERSION CONTROLS: SVN, Git, Git hub, Bitbucket.
METHODOLOGY: Agile, Scrum, RAD, Waterfall.
DATABASE: Microsoft SQL Server, SQL & PL/SQL, Oracle, RDBMS.
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Linux.
Confidential, DALLAS, TEXAS
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Worked wif business Users/Analysts in business/technical grooming sessions and prepared technical design inputs.
- Worked on creating design approach for teh requirements and acted as tech lead in teh team.
- Written SOQL, SOSL, Aggregate and relationship queries using apex query language in Apex Controllers, Triggers and Batch classes.
- Apttus implementation wif complex functionalities for business logic. User Management, CPQ, Marketing Content Management.
- Informaticatool integration was used to achieve teh data load batch process.
- Worked wif Managed packages from APTTUS CPQ and involved in integrating APTTUS business logic wif current system.
- Responsible for setting upInformaticaSalesforceplugins and integration.
- Developed Apex classes, Controllers - Custom, Extension controllers, Apex Triggers for various functional requirements.
- Worked wif Forseva’s combination of credit and collection processing integrated wif teh sale processin salesforce.
- DevelopedInformaticamappings, sessions and workflows as per teh business rules and loading requirements.
- Developed SOAP callout from WSDL generated WSDL to Apex classes wif client application and mapped these fields on toCongatemplates.
- Build customcongatemplates in word and excel usingCongaComposer. Developed these templates for email to merge fields fromsalesforcecustom fields to word documents.
- Created Data Extensions, List to load data intoSalesforceMarketingCloud.
- Configure system (user set-up, dashboards, templates, report creation) for onboarding new groups dat are adaptingWorkfrontto their processes.
- Developed REST APIs usingSpringBootand integrated them to send JSON data to UI.
- Exposure to callouts fromsalesforceto call external process onHeroku.
- Manage thePardotplatform including automations, drip programs and campaigns.
- Designed REST API leveraging theSpringboottoolkit to communicate between front-end and legacy back-end.
- PerformedSteelbrickCPQrelated configuration for product setup, approval matrices, approval rules, process builders and flows.
- Integrated Salesforce wif SAP CRM usingBoomi.
- Worked on integrating salesforce wif external web application to send salesforce data by making apex callout using HttpRequest, Http classes.
- Responsible for testing and validating theInformaticamappings against teh pre-defined ETL design standards.
- Created custom apex restful Web Service classes using @HttpGet, @HttpPost, @HttpPut annotations in Salesforce for external application to access data.
- Worked on lightning components, event registration, handlers for performing business logics and actions.
- Worked extensively on teh Task UI functionality which involves process understanding, writing functional test cases based on teh FDD and Visio diagrams and testing teh same in teh application.
- Implemented Marketing Cloud from scratch and successfully implemented Sales Cloud wif marketing cloud.
- Documented and reconfigured teh bi-direction integration between teh Eloqua and Salesforce databases.
- Develop web-based applications to track, display and analyze healthcare data usingSpringBootand NoSQL databases.
- Involved in Siebel Integrationtestingwif One Portal & ODM application of ACS.
- Created and executed project plans, successfully deploying Salesforce.com solutions.
- Created real-time integrations wif Siebel CRM system using Mulesoft as Integration.
- Written apex Test classes using annotations @isTest, @testSetup for unit testing of Apex classes, Triggers and Batch Classes and achieved 90% of code coverage.
- UsingSpringBootwhich is radically faster in building MicroServices and develop Spring based application wif very less configuration.
- Developed Visualforce pages using components like PageBlock, PageBlockSetion, InputField, DataTable, DataList, Repeat, CommandButton, CommandLine and ajax components ActionFunction, ActionSupport for partial page refresh after making calls to apex controller.
- Created a Security Audit Report which usedDB2log information to identify unauthorized updates and updaters of sensitiveDB2tables.
- Used Eclipse, Developer Console for developing Visualforce Pages, Components, Apex classes, Triggers, Batch, Schedule and debugging and analyzing logs.
- Strong experience in implementing Salesforce MVC pattern wif Apex classes as Controller, Visualforce pages as UI and SObjects as Model for persisting data in teh salesforce platform database.
- Performed salesforce administrative tasks - Creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Permission Set, Public Groups, Queues, Sharing Rules, Validation Rules, Single Sign-On and Deployments.
- Developed Workflow rules, Approval process and actions like Creating Task, Email Alert and Field updates.
- Developed SOAP andRESTbased requests for communicating wif web services.
- Used Process Builder to consolidate/migrate existing worflow rules and associated actions into to Process flows.
- Developed complex validation rules, Formula fields, Relationships Lookup, Master-Detail and Many-to-Many relationships using Junction objects.
- Created Record types, assigned Picklist values, Page Layout based on teh Profile to teh Record type.
- Worked on configuration of Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Campaigns, Cases, Knowledge, Articles and Solutions Standard objects.
- Worked on configuration of Service console, Email-to-Case, Escalation, Assignment and Auto response rules on Case object for service cloud automation.
- Developed Tabular, Summary, Matrix reports, analytic snapshot and Dashboards for different line of businesses.
- Used Data Loader to bulk load data into Salesforce from CSV files, Oracle databases.
- Used Ant Force.com migration tool, Jenkins to deploying and CI of salesforce sandbox to Production environments.
- UsedHerokuto migrate Case/Case Items from legacySalesforceOrg.
- Configured Microsoft FS IdP to enable SAML based SSO in salesforce sandbox and production for autantication.
- Fixed Production issues created by business users in teh daily basis.
Confidential, Wallingford, CT
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Triggers, and Validation rules for various functional needs in teh application.
- Used SOQL & SOSL wif consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of teh application using platform database objects.
- Designed and developed Apex Classes wif Standard, Custom and Extension controllers and Apex Triggers to serve various functional needs in teh application.
- IntegratedSalesforce.com wif External JAVA Applications to capture Accounts, Contacts and usingRESTAPIby configuring Connected App and worked wif SOAP Integration.
- Created custom cloning for teh record by copying certain field sections of teh record and creating as a new record after modifications.
- Involved in RegressionTestingof teh application.
- Manage and resolve user issues as teh internal technical interface forWorkfront.
- Reviewing test scripts for testing. Verification &Testingof new requirements.
- Worked on wif API callouts to retrieve teh data and also update teh data back to teh Database maintained for teh users.
- Used Force.com Web services API for implementing web services to access to data from different users.
- Create inbound apex soap Web service classes for external systems to consume salesforce data.
- Developed apex unit Test Classes for unit testing of various custom code written in teh organization.
- Created custom field and field dependencies on standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Campaigns and Solutions.
- Created workflow rules, approval process and defined related actions Creating tasks, email alerts, field updates for business automation.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on teh objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Created Page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Established teh framework forchangemanagementwif both employees and customers.
- Created various custom Reports, Dashboard on custom objects to give complete detail overview.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom reports and configured teh Analytical Snapshots to dump teh data on a regular basis for teh sales performance and lead generation statics.
- Performed Administrative actions created Profiles, Users, Roles, Data sharing rules, Object/Field level settings, IP filtering and SSO configuration.
- Worked wif Dell Boomi for integration of salesforce wif SAP system.
- Performed deployments using writing Ant based scripts using Force.com migration tool and ChangeSets.
- Worked wif business users in pre-deployment activities and fixing issues immediately in teh UAT sandbox.
Confidential, New Hartford, MN
- Written Apex Custom, Extension and List controllers, Triggers on various objects.
- Written Apex Schedule classes to invoke apex Batch classes to execute at regular intervals and process teh data.
- Created Custom Visualforce components and attributes to override teh look and feel of standard Visualforce components.
- Worked wif Dynamic Apex to access sObjects, field information and execute dynamic SOQL, SOSL and DML queries.
- Developed apex test classes for code coverage required at teh time of migration to production.
- Created custom relationships using Lookup, Master-Detail, Junction objects, Page Layouts, Search Layouts, Validation rules, Email Templates, Workflows and Approval process.
- Worked on administration by configuring Profiles, Roles, Permission Sets, Sharing rules, Network filtering, Session Settings and Autantication.
- Created Workflow rules, Approval process for business automation by implementing Email Alerts, Field Update, Creating Tasks and Outbound messaging.
- Worked on Sales cloud customization of Account, Contacts, Lead and Opportunities by configuring Account Teams, custom Lead conversion, Sales processes.
- Configured Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case on case object for service cloud automation.
- Configured CTI for call center users using genesis and salesforce support team help.
- Created various Reports, Dashboards using salesforce native reporting capabilities for different level of users in teh organization.
- Used data loader for data migration and updating salesforce data.
- Interacted wif salesforce support members in resolving issues wif organization.
ENVIRONMENT: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Service Cloud, Oracle 10g, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, HTML, Java Script, Java, Web Services, WSDL, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Oracle, Windows.
Confidential, San Carlos, CA
- Written SOQL, SOSL for data manipulation needs of teh application using platform database objects.
- Written Apex triggers to process various logic upon record create, update, delete and undelete of standard and custom objects.
- Created Apex Custom, Extension controller classes wif various custom actions user performed from teh Visualforce pages.
- Used Force.com IDE for developing apex classes, triggers, Visualforce pages, objects, Fields and validation rules.
- Performed administration setup activities like creating Roles, Profiles, Public Groups, Queues, Session Settings and Sharing rules
- Created custom relationships using Lookup, Self, Master-detail, and Junction object for many-to-many relationships.
- Created workflow rules and defined actions like Tasks, Time-Dependent actions, Email Alerts and Field Updates to implement business logic.
- Used Data Loader to perform export, create, update operations on salesforce data and bulk import/export of data from Salesforce to CSV files and vice-versa.
- Created various tabular, summary, matrix reports and Pie, Donuts Dashboards, Report Folders wif access to different users.
- Migrated components across various other sandbox and Production instances using Force.com Migration tools and change set.
- Designed teh application using teh J2EE design patterns such as Session Facade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Value Object and Singleton.
- Developed presentation tier as HTML, JSPs using Struts 1.1 Framework. Used AJAX for faster page rendering.
- Developed teh middle tier using EJBs Stateless Session Bean, Java Servlets.
- Entity Beans used for accessing data from teh Oracle 8i database.
- Worked on Hibernate for data persistence and created hbm files for various database tables.
- Deployed teh application in JBoss Application Server in development and production environment.
- Implemented CVS as Version control system.
- Code Walkthrough/ Test cases and Test Plans.
- Used ANT as build tool. Used Junit for writing Unit tests.
- Prepared high and low-level design documents for teh business modules for future references and updates.
ENVIRONMENT: Eclipse, HTML, Java Script, JUnit, JSP, Servlets, Struts, JDBC, Oracle 8i, AJAX, CVS and JBoss Application Server, Windows, Linux.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes