- I am a seasoned Technology Leader with more than 18 years’ experience across multiple domains.
- I have led organizations in Strategic roadmap, Technology transformation and Business and IT alignment.
- I have led large strategic technology transformations revamping entire It landscape and technology footprint.
- I have been instrumental in evangelizing and adoption of emerging technologies, platform solutions, distressed project recoveries, portfolio strategy and outsourcing engagements.
- My breadth and depth of experience spans multiple industries, including Finance, Hospitality, Media and Entertainment, and Retail with focus on Enterprise Architecture and transformative Cloud Solutions. I have consistently worked at the defining edge of IT Architecture and have extensive experience in Integration and Business Process Patterns.
- I have expertise in technology assessment & specification and full life cycle delivery.
- I have led enablement of the private Cloud for banking and hospitality domains.
- I have defined strategy, architecture and the delivery of services on a Smarter Computing Cloud offering state - of-the-art edge analytics, precision credit decision, campaign management, loyalty management, event driven in-house and third party fraud detection.
- I have led proof of concepts created prescriptive and reference architecture for SOA and big data.
- I have strong expertise in merger, refining/reengineering business process and defining/realigning IT strategy.
- I have delivered enterprise applications in the context of structured architectures (TOGAF and Component Business Model).
- Business - IT Synergy and Technology Roadmap
- Portfolio Realignment and Right-sizing
- Enterprise SOA Strategy, Governance, Architecture and Mentoring
- Enterprise Architecture, Cloud, Big Data, Merger & Acquisition, SOA
- Strategy & Change Management, ROI/ Feasibility Studies
- Service oriented modeling & architecture implementation including Registry, Discovery, Versioning and classification.
- DevOps, CI, Waterfall, Iterative and Agile methodologies, Project Management
- Distributed Computing Architecture
- Object-Oriented Analysis, Design & Implementation
- Merger and Technology Right sizing
- Portfolio Realignment, Technology Transformation
- Outsourcing and Cost Optimization
- Information Framework (IFW) and Interface Design Model (IDM).
- Process Re-engineering and optimization, Business Process Patterns (BPP) and BPP enabled process optimization
Enterprise Architecture, Technology Right-Sizing
IT Strategy and Portfolio Realignment
Architecture Governance and Management
Big Data and Cloud
Merger and Technology Roadmap
SOA Architecture, IFW and IDM
Prescriptive and Reference Architecture
- I provided a detailed assessment along with short-term fixes to improve performance and medium-term changes for sustainment.
- I am working on Strategic Portfolio roadmap based on SOA and MDM to reduce business risk and improve relationships.
- I have created a Macro and Confidential to evaluate more than 500 applications to migrate to public cloud.
- Confidential involves creating patterns to leverage cloud stack, identifying viability, priorities, and dependencies.
- Confidential involves evaluating each application to ensure migration is optimized.
- The proposed Strategy is to use open source products to reduce licensing cost, move all infrastructure to cloud and use the savings in developing next gen platform.
- The proposed Architecture includes Open-Source Content Management, Workflow, Big Data, Messaging Queue and deployment tools like Salt, Consul etc.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Contribute to Strategic roadmap for merger of applications of BoA, Countrywide, and Merrill Lynch.
- Contribute to cloud strategy, Paas, SaaS models and patterns
- Evaluate products and make recommendations on usage and governance to enhance and mature Enterprise Integration and cloud architecture.
- Define Integration Architecture patterns based on Web Services, ESB and other SOA components considering SLA, security, data size, latency etc.
- Evaluate project constraints, approving exceptions to non - conformance and defining a roadmap for compliance.
- Architect and Evangelize Open Source Architecture and Practice in the organization
Technologies: TOGAF, IBM IFW and CBM, WebSphere Process Server, IBM Datapower xi50, Apache Camel, WebSphere Services Registry and Repository and webMethods Integration Server.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Contribute to BRMS vendor and product evaluation and short-listing.
- Contribute to CEP vendor and product evaluation and short-listing.
- Contribute to BPM vendor and product evaluation and short-listing.
- Define patterns to use Datapower as service end-point and integration patterns.
- Define SOA PA prescribing design and run time governance strategies including loose coupling, version, contract & gateway management and AAA.
Technologies: IBM Datapower XI50
Enterprise Solution Architect
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- Part of Architecture Board - Part of team to define Enterprise Architecture including Technology, Virtualization, Cloud and SOA strategy For Next Generation Enterprise, NGE
- Define Solution Architecture for the NGE program
- Define a roadmap for migrating existing applications to NGE
- Define Solution Architecture for NGE program
- Define Integration Patterns for integration NGE applications with existing applications not on NGE platform
- Define components and patterns for Application Architecture for Right Time Information Module - Middleware Integration module
- Review the Solution Architecture and requirements and provide technical feasibility and technical solution based on enterprise Strategy and Solution Architecture
- Provide the architecture for crosscutting components and frameworks.
Technologies: TOGAF, SOA, EDA, Bus Architecture, Cloud, Virtualization, Progress Sonic, Progress Apama, Progress MQ, Hadoop, Cassandra, OAuth, Apache Camel, Spring Frameworks, Zeus, Marklogic, Agile Methodology
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- Application Integration Architecture
- Design JCo Destinations/ Configurations for the applications connecting to BW.
- Lead the design for Windows, Views, View Sets and UI Components for the Web Enabled UI on the SAP NWDS.
- Define business classes for the new functionality.
- Design Entity Beans/ DAOs for persistence and data access.
- Define Integration patterns with the existing application.
Technologies: Poseidon, SAP EP 6.0, WAS 6.4, NWDI, J2EE- JDBC, EJB, POJO, JCo, SAP BI 7.0, DTR, SLD
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes