- Technical lead with 7 years of experience in software development of Salesforce.com applications.
- Worked across various projects in sales and service cloud.
- Extensive experience in Requirement Analysis and System Designing.
- Involved in all the stages of project life - cycle.
- Extensive experience in User Interface Designing, Coding, System Testing, Implementing and Maintenance, Performance tuning, Go-live support and Post-production support.
- Experienced in integrating sales force with third party applications using web services.
- Expertise on coding & UI development using Force.com, Visualforce.
- Expertise on Configuration and Customization of Salesforce.com Application.
- Experienced in managing team, supporting application and release cycles.
KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Salesforce.com Development (Force.com Configuration and Customization).
- Salesforce.com Administration.
- Web services.
- Offshore-Onshore communication model.
- Understand and interpret the operational needs of business.
Applications: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Custom.
- Working as Technical Lead.
- Managing projectof 10 people and supporting them to deliver work on timein solving tickets and maintaining monthly releases.
- Involving in Requirement gathering with client in every release.
- Design the solution for the requirement and document it.
- Distribute the work to offshore and get it done during development phase.
- Helping others in understanding the complex tickets and guiding them to solve them.
- Involving in part of developing Visualforce/apex code.
- Review the code written byteamand to make sure it is bug free.
- Deploy the code during every release.
- Deployed over 12 bug free releases so far.
Senior Software Engineer
- Responsible for developing a fully customized “end to end” applicationon Salesforce.com involvingcomplex business scenarios.
- Participated in Requirement gathering.
- Involved in Design, Development testing and deployment.
- Managed team of 5 in maintaining the application.
- Involved in supporting client on multiple issues, designing and developing solutions for various monthly releases designing the data model.
- Built interactive GUI using Visual force for Account Hierarchy management.
- Executed complex business requirements by coding apex as controllers and triggers.
- Configured workflows, standard approval processes for automating the business process.
- Managed teamof 2.
- Involved in requirements gathering and designing the data model.
- ConfiguredSalesforce for implementing business logic involving Account Management and User Management and automated business processes using Queues, triggers and classes.
- Used schedule Apex and Batch Apex Functionalities implementing complex business rules.
- Performed unit testing and the metadata deployment.
- Worked as project engineer.
- Worked on Apex test classes, Visual Force Pages and email functionality.
- Deployed the code using ANT Tool.
- Responsible for “end to end” implementation for Bajaj.
- Worked on various configuration areas accounts,contacts,cases, validation rules and workflows.
- Worked on integration with CIBIL using Java socket programming and Web services.
- Worked on SMS Integration with Value First gateway.
- Deployed the code using eclipse.
- Involved in support and maintenance of the project.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes