- Over 8 years of experience in IT and 4 years in Workday HCM Integration and Reports & 3 years in PeopleSoft.
- Maintenance and creation of Workday Supervisory Organizations, Locations, Positions, Cost centers, Cost Center hierarchies.
- Worked on the Object Management Systems like Role Based Security, User Based Security, Job Based Security groups.
- Experience in developing Custom Reports, Advanced Reports and Calculated fields.
- 4 Years of Workday Analyst involved in full cycle implementation projects with responsibilities including Core HCM, Workday Benefits, Configuration & Prototype Testing, Payroll, Time Tracking, Enhancements and Absence, Performance Management, Advanced Compensation and Recruiting.
- 3 Years Experience as PeopleSoft Analyst Involved in variousPeopleSoftprojects in Design, Development, Customizations, Upgrading, Reporting and Production support. HCM/HRMS modules like Core HR, performance, Time & Labor, Absence Management, and self - services
- Worked in full life cycle implementations Workday HCM using modules such as HR, Benefits, Compensation, Position Management, Profile Management, Performance Management, Recruiting, Payroll modules and Work force planning.
- Expertise in advanced reports wherein I had to use different business objects and related business objects in developing awaiting steps in performance business processes.
- Create standard/custom quarterly, annual and ad-hoc reports as needed by business and transform existing PeopleSoft reports to Workday Reports as part of migration.
- Experience in generating Custom reports, Custom fields for data retrieving used in EIBs.
- Project Management experience such as planning, developing, implementing and maintaining HR systems.
- Created and enhanced existing reports and worked with standard and Custom Reports, assigning security to reports primary and related business objects, migrating reports from implementation tenant to production tenant.
- Designed and built both inbound and outbound EIB integrations in various segments ofWorkday system and worked with Core Connector, Cloud Connector, Report Designer, Data Conversions loads, XML, XSLT, SOAP, and REST web services, generated and developed Custom Reports, Advanced Reports as needed by business.
- Good knowledge and experience of Workday integration architecture and build. Expertise in Workday Payroll Interface. Knowledge of Performance, Talent, Compensation, and Payroll.
- Experience in gathering requirements, designing, configuring/building, and testing all kinds of integrations with an expertise on Workday advanced reporting including integration and functional reports and calculated fields. .
- Worked on approval chain Business process for both hiring employee and contingent Business process in Workday Recruiting.
- Analyzing, configuring, testing and implementing the technical aspects of Absence Module of Workdayprojects.
- Requirement gathering with regard to Absence Plans, HCM and Compensation.
- Strong understanding of Integrations including Web Services, Workday Architecture and Business Process Framework.
- Proven integration design experience usingWorkdayCustom integration, Studio Integration, Packaged Integration, Core Connectors, Document Transformation.
- Developed integrations using web service SOAP, WSDL, XML, XSLT on the Workday cloud platform such as payroll integration, ADP inbound/ outbound, Taleo inbound/ outbound.
- Extensively worked on Payroll Interfaces, designed and developed integrations in Workday Studio and EIB.
- Created multiple positions with Job Requisitions and assign roles for the position under different supervisory organizations in Workday Recruiting.
- Diagnosed functional issues, report bugs, and take ownership of issue resolution.
- Worked with different staffing models, defining Hire restrictions to Job Management, Position Management and Headcount Management.
- Experience in creating Job Profiles, Job Families and Job Family Groups.
- Worked with business process framework, well verged with multiple configuration options in staffing, compensation, benefit events, time off/leave events, Talent Management Events.
- Strong working knowledge in Service oriented Architecture concepts and SOA development.
- Day to day support of Workday HCM, Security, Compensation, and Reporting issues.
- Involved in Unit Test on Integrations, UAT Support and End User support.
- Transformation which uses connector integrations XML Output as its data source input.
- Well versed with functional concepts of Workday HCM.
- We have designed and managed product and company sites online shops and services, web portals and entertainment sites.
- And also Provided detailed recommendations for the modernization of the site, Audience Analysis, Usage and behavioral line of site visitors, UI and the functionality of the site.
- Throughout the initial conversation with the client we analyze the company marketing strategy, define objectives and details of the project concept / structure and functionality of the web site.
- Launch the project in the following a set plan is mandatory So we create mockup, individual design and then we send them to acclaim from customer, which is the process of converting design ideas into real working products. Finalizing the project and adding content - installation, integration and system testing.
- Each stage of development We maintained for which the creation of projects requires attention, correctness, accuracy and a great desire to be successfully completed, Identity is fundamental to establish the desired quality, therefore the web studio, So we produce an administrative panel for managing content, original design and carefully selected basic functions of the website according to the needs and requirements of the customers & Client.
Workday Skills & HR MODULES: Workday Integrations, Workday HCM, Workday Conversions, Workday Studio, Report Writer, Core Connector, CCB and Payroll Interface, Enterprise Interface Builder, Cloud Connect, Business Process Configurations, Report Writer, Calculated Fields Payroll, Master Data, Organization Management, Time Management, Absence Management, Benefits, Compensation Management.
Technologies/Tools: XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, SQL Developer, SQL Plus, MySQL- Workbench, Eclipse, Mercury, Web Studio.
Web Services: XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, JAVA, C, C++.
Document Processing & Reporting Tools: MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Web, MS Excel Workday Report Writer
Databases & ERP: Oracle SQL, MYSQL, PL/SQL, PeopleSoft, WORKDAY.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
HCM Functional Analyst
- Create, maintain and direct the tasks on the project plan for the implementation of Workday Human Capital Management.
- Maintain and support all the HR Business processes e.g. Advance Compensation, Hiring, Performance and talent management etc. implemented in Workday.
- Gather detailed business requirements and automate business processes to enhance the current application systems, including reporting. Assist in development of new reports for ongoing customer needs.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
- Create standard/custom quarterly, annual and ad-hoc reports as needed by business and transform existing PeopleSoft reports to Workday Reports as part of migration.
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation of HRMS system upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional staff to meet the existing business needs.
- Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation.
- Designed and built both inbound and outbound EIB integrations in various segments of Workday system
- Worked on setting up scheduling of reports and understanding the required permissions for report
- Termination Process, initiate termination process, review termination process, to do tasks
- Event Management, Finding the event, Task Reassignment and Requesting the reassignment,
- Manage delegation settings, editing the tenant setups- Business Process and Notifications.
- Coordinate across client and internal teams to provide metrics and reporting to support the organization's business processes.
- Support the various reporting functions with respect to Workday functionality and client business
- Requirements for new implementation initiatives.
- Created Mass compensation changes and also modified allowance plans and benefits.
- Creating the report writer reports, worked with standard and Custom Reports, using the security in the reports.
- Worked on Setting up dashboards and work lets.
- Assist team in implementation of Workday. Work with consulting partners on the Conversion tasks, Integration tasks, Security tasks, and Reporting tasks.
Environment: Workday EIB, Workday Report Writer, Document Transformation, XML, XSLT, end to end business process, User acceptance testing (UAT), Web Services
Confidential, Foster City, CA
- Worked on post-implementation support and enhancements.
- Participated in the design and optimization of all global HR processes. Ensured the Workday HCM system is configured and leveraged to support HR business processes.
- Analyzed complex sets of data to identify quality issues and proactively initiated steps for improvement.
- Hire into Job Management, Approval of Organization Assignments, consolidated approvals
- Staffing Movements, An employee changes in position, inbound process and outbound process.
- Worked on Reports to create custom reports using Workday Report Writer to meet the business needs of HR and Payroll application report consumer groups.
- Worked as a core member of Workday Update team and providing feedback and documenting the process to help in future updates of the system.
- Developed simple and secure integrations using Workday Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB).
- Served as Functional Analyst by analyzing PeopleSoft system functionality and partnered with the HR and Payroll teams to review system functionality to ensure accuracy.
- Responsible for data migration from legacy systems to workday systems using EIB.
- Developed various calculation fields on specific reports to pull the required data.
- Developed advanced reports wherein I had to use different business objects and related business objects in developing awaiting steps in performance business processes.
- Worked on setting up scheduling of reports and understanding the required permissions for report sharing.
- Worked on setting up security on reports, performing specific authentications on reports.
- Setting my compulsory data input fields on the reports and optional fields as per business requirements were another main activity done on reporting.
- Developed advanced reports using compensation data sources and on understanding the data behaviors using the data sources developed the reports.
- Worked with Simple and Advanced Reports, defining columns, business objects, fields, columns heading overriding, multiple sorting techniques, sorting by secondary objects.
- Worked on developing the reports for business partners for specific purposes.
Environment: Workday, EIB, Workday Report Writer, Workday HCM, Report Writer, Calculated fields, EIB and Workday Studio
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Prepared Functional specification documents for Time Management and Personnel Administration.
- Involved in the documentation, configuration, testing of Compensation Management (ECM), Personnel Administration (PA), and Time Management (TM) modules.
- Customized end-to-end configuration and suggestions provided for the benefits of the client and customized accordingly.
- Worked closely with the project manager to prepare documents such as Business Requirements Document (BRD) and System Requirements Document (SRD).
- Configured Budget Structure - Defined Budget Types, Periods. Custom program for Budget Allocation and Reallocation.
- Designed the Pay grade structure - Defined the Pay Grade Type, pay grade Area, pay grade and Pay Grade Level.
- Designed and configured the Job and Salary Survey structure.
- Configured Long Term Incentive programs.
- Configured various Compensation plans, Reviews, Review Item Attributes, Eligibility rules, Guidelines and Program groupings.
- Defined the Enterprise Structure by creating Personnel Areas (PA), Personnel Sub-Areas (PSA), and Employee Groups (EG) and Employee Sub-Groups (ESG).
- Maintained Internal and External Number Range (Feature NUMKR) allocation for the employees based on Blueprint directives.
- Configured LGMST, TARIF and ABKRS features to default the basic pay wage type, pay scale type/pay scale area and payroll accounting area.
- Customized personnel actions and action reasons as well as Info groups for various personnel actions.
- Created work schedules, period work schedules, daily work schedules and planned working time.
- Defined Public holiday calendar for Personnel sub areas.
- Customized feature SCHKZ for defaulting work schedule rules for each PS and ES grouping.
- Maintained absence catalogs and assigned counting rules.
- Performed personnel sub area grouping for substitution types. Defined absence and attendance types for different personnel sub area groupings.
- Defined the leave quotas based on employee group and employee subgroup by using the info type 2006 (Absence Quota).
- Maintained Schemas and rules in Time Evaluation. Maintained the time schema TM04 for time evaluation without clock times.
Environment: Workday, EIB, Workday Report Writer, XML, XSLT, SQL, MS Office Suite, MS Visio, MS Powerpoint, Win Runner, Windows 2000/2008.
- Performed business process review for AP and PeopleSoft GL process.
- Responsibilities included data conversion, implementation of all business practices and business logic, providing technical assistance to the implementation process.
- Worked on writing technical specifications for SQR's and interfaces in PeopleSoft FSCM (OM, INV, ePro, PO, AP) modules.
- Designed PeopleSoft GL journal approval workflow.
- Responsible for the analysis of PeopleSoft 8.8 and 9.0 release notes and involved in the impact assessment and prepared upgrade document.
- Use Integration Broker, Component Interface and PeopleSoft Rapid Time Sheet Entry page for integration with TCD and swipe devices.
- Worked on performing System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from analysis and design through testing and support.
- Developed a new PS Query, SQR to pull records of terminated employees and inserts into a table. Also created script and attached it to the batch process to run the SQR nightly.
- Involved in developing and customizing the reports using the tools PS Query, SQR and crystal reports.
- Worked on involved in resolving the upgrade issues from PeopleSoft 8.9 to v9.0
- Developed PS Query, SQR Interfaces (inbound & outbound) and Reports to load data from external systems into PeopleSoft GL.
- Configured new journal source and troubleshoot new PeopleSoft GL Interface issues.
- Worked on interacting with users and collecting business requirements and prepared functional and technical specification documents.
- Involved in developing new People Code and customizing existing People Code based on user requirements.
Environment: People Tools 8.49, PeopleSoft HRMS 8.8/9.0 SQR, Application Engine, XML Publisher, Integration Broker, Component Interfaces, People Code, File Layout, PS Query, Data Mover, DB2, Windows NT, UNIX.
- Developed a recruiting website to Information Department based on the HR needs which includes employee information management, job management, job posting and description.
- Analyze customers’ requirements, understand customer issues, discuss and create solutions
- Create functional specification, software design document and test plan for development and deployment efforts.
- Correct the software defects and any deficiencies during the software development life-cycle.
- Responsible for network, hardware andsoftware troubleshooting. Debugged and corrected Java GUI test application
- Implementation of new modules to enabled full integration with client's data formats.
- Proactive and highly motivated. Efficient problem solving, detail oriented programmer and architect, fast learner, and hard working
- Build applications through SDLC and database management of a single project or project suites.
Environment: UNIX, Windows (2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 95, XP), Process Flow Charts, Business Objects, Visio, Sequence diagrams, UML Diagrams
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes