- A senior customer - facing operations services designer and manager with extensive financial services industry experience.
- Areas of significant achievement include program/project management office (PMO) formation, Center of Excellence development, global client services management and transformation, off-shore shared services design and data product operations efficiency improvement and expansion.
- Successful leadership in designing, implementing and managing culture-changing technical/operational process structures which emphasize a refocus on customer experiences, organizational information transparency and cross-team communications and cooperation.
- Management skills include the ability to effectively influence senior level decision makers to champion and win budgets for organizational process change programs resulting in transformed business practices characterized by measurable client satisfaction improvements and elevated internal team enthusiasm.
Confidential, New York, NY
Vice President - Global Head of Regional PMO
- Develop/manage international team of 15 senior PMO managers located in the US, London and throughout APAC.
- Team provides PMO governance and support services for a $750M portfolio of transformation initiatives
- Implementing program roadmap which will achieve global consistencies in support-intensive project governance practices focusing on the investment worthiness of large initiatives within the project portfolio
- Developed an off-shored shared services PMO CoE operations support practice in Manila and Bogota which provides project data management and administration, portfolio reporting and project finances support and development.
- The CoE provides a platform to develop global standardization and improved information quality while reducing operating costs by over $1M per year and adding over $1M per year in cost avoidance.
- Responsible for the design, operations and marketing of the CoE services throughout Confidential ’s property casualty PMO and project management infrastructure
Confidential, New York, NY
Vice President - Global Head of Client Services
- Designed, managed and transformed all aspects of the Confidential practice by repositioning it from a reactive operational stance to a proactive partnership with Index Sales’ client retention and expansion efforts
- Delivered regular and revealing quantitative and qualitative analysis of client and prospective client interaction characteristics and trends in support of efforts to improve individual and overall customer experiences and develop new index products
- Built a continuous global client support model by hiring, training and managing staff in to complement existing teams in New York and London
- Sponsored Lean Six Sigma process review and instituted the use of client feedback facilities and workflows resulting in a 95%+ client satisfaction rating (+30% improvement)
- Designed, developed and managed the implementation of SaaS/Cloud-based platforms including Salesforce.com to document, track and analyze all client interactions; implemented SharePoint to serve as the team’s knowledgebase repository; reworked the team’s global telephony infrastructure
- Full personnel management responsibilities for a 5-site global team of 15-20 client services analysts including recruitment, performance appraisal, compensation, promotion/termination and work assignments
Vice President - Head of Index Program Management Office
- Championed, acquired funding for, designed and managed the creation of the first Program Management Office. PMO manages technical, business operations and product development projects ranging from equity index product creation to operational infrastructure enhancements.
- Project portfolio usually included 20+ concurrent projects ranging in size.
- Management oversight required establishing and maintaining frameworks for strong communications and collaboration between Senior Management, Sales, Product Management, IT and Operations
- Established project governance principals used to enhance project submittal, selection, prioritization, initiation, execution and closure workflows and KPIs
- Led RFP process for selection and implementation of a SaaS project portfolio management (PPM) platform (Daptiv.com). PPM system used to perform project analysis and reporting functions across the entire Index project portfolio as well as to serve as a single-source-of-truth repository for all project artifacts and presentations including dashboards, project charters and plans, requirements documents, registers for resources/issues/risks.
- Recruited and on-boarded a team of five PMP-certified project managers to drive project execution and enforce process compliance.
- Initiated and oversaw project to review Index division’s financial market data usage profile resulting in over $1M in annual cost savings while expanding source data coverage
- Established first independent data quality control practice within S&P Indices Operations which was responsible for redesigning and overhauling operational core processes by identifying and formalizing best practices within product development, change management and incident reporting and analysis
- Served as senior liaison between Index Operations and Index Technology teams
- Full management responsibilities for team of 20 senior operations staff and consultants covering multiple disciplines including program and project management, technology, data product development, business analysis, vendor relationships and quality control.
- Managed the successful integration of the Confidential product line with existing S&P Indices’ flagship products through the development of an entirely new index calculation platform. System development program included RFP development and response assessment, vendor selection and management, requirements elicitation, project phasing, functionality development, user interface design, testing coordination, data modeling, system implementation, user training, change management and project execution review.
- Senior and ultimate responsibility for the daily calculation and publication of over 1 million equity index returns, levels and constituents within the Confidential product line
- Managed the development program of index product enhancements and new index product launches. Tasks included project management, product methodology design and technology systems design
- Full management responsibility for a team of 20 Index professionals with diverse skill sets including product design, operations management, system programming, international equity accounting and client services
Confidential, New York, NY
Director - Head of Index Product and Data Operations
- Managed all aspects of the product, technology and personnel migration.
- Served as senior point person in facilitating S&P’s due diligence assessment resulting in the successful completion of the acquisition while maintaining service level commitments and high customer satisfaction.
- Overhauled the group’s entire software development process to institute programming and data handling standards as well as quality controls.
- Hired, trained and managed a team of 10 technologists responsible for supporting and enhancing the equity index calculation and data publication platform
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes