- Seeking a position in an office environment, where there is a need for a variety of office management tasks including.
- Computer knowledge, organizational abilities, business intelligence and database program use.
- 10 years of customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an eye for detail
- Extremely productive in a high volume, high stress, environment
- Highly productive in teh use of Microsoft Office 2013
- Self starter with a can do attitude
- Responsible for cash drawer and cash handling.Open and accurately record incoming titles daily according to established procedures.
- Handles information in regards to processing title pawns.
- Verify and enter customer data into computer .Provide excellent customer service. Make customer courtesy and reminder calls
- Uphold company operational changes and updates.Complete monthly reports and close out.
Ad Quality Rater
- Evaluated teh accuracy of Google web advertising. Communicated teh TEMPeffectiveness of web layouts and information via teh online tool. Provided feedback and analysis to Google
- Answered inbound calls in support of customer needs.Completed loan applications in person and by phone. Made calls daily regarding deliquent accounts.
- Provided account services to customers by issuing checks and recieving loan payments.Balanced general ledger and managed daily deposits.
Confidential, Warner Robins, GA
- Responsible for processing payroll for over 250+ employees including timesheets, payroll reports, and entered new hires in Peachtree. Managed multiple bank accounts, performed bank reconciliations, generated cash management reports, posted to teh general journal and general ledger, A/P, A/R, created chart of accounts, balance sheets, and Excel spreadsheets and managed payroll. Cut checks, created bills, and produced open A/R reports. Handled all activities in accounts payable and receivable. Ensured timely payments of vendor invoices.
- Processed and sent purchase orders and credit memos. Produced a variety of financial reports. Responsible for negotiating past due accounts.
Confidential, Warner Robins, GA
Assistant Branch Manager
- Answered inbound calls in support of customer needs.
- Completed loan applications in person and by phone. Made calls daily regarding deliquent accounts.
- Provided account services to customers by issuing checks and receiving loan payments.
- Balanced general ledger and managed daily deposits.
Confidential, Cordele, GA
- Maintained schedules and appointment. Performed daily clerical functions: phones, typing, filing, and customer service. Answered phones and greeted customers. Completed taxes.
- Answered inbound calls in support of customer needs. Accepted and processed customer loan payments.
- Maintained and balanced a cash drawer daily. Responded to customer inquiries regarding account balances.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes