- Seven Plus years of IT professional experience in Business Intelligence, Data Modeling and Data Warehousing.
- More than four years of experience in working with QlikView components such as QlikView Desktop, QlikView Enterprise Management Console(QEMC), QlikView Publisher, QlikView Web Server and Ajax Clients.
- Expertise in analyzing the Business Intelligence needs of the enterprise and building the enterprise Reporting architecture.
- Experience in complete project life cycle including documentation, analysis, and development and testing.
- Expertise in Installing and Configuring Qlikview Desktop, Qlikview Server and Qlikview Publisher.
- Experience with Qlikview Sheet objects including various charts types, Trends, KPI’s, custom requests for Excel Export, and Fast Change and objects for Management Dashboard reporting.
- Experience in development of ETL scripts for Data Modeling along with resolving Synthetic Key and Circular Loop issues.
- Having knowledge on Data Modeling concepts like (Star Schema, Snow Flake Schema) & loading data from multiple sources.
- Experienced in Qlikview Server and Publisher maintenance - Creating scheduled jobs for QVD extracts and report reloads.
- Designing and developing QlikView user interfaces .
- Experience in developing User Interfaces and Qlikview Dashboards using Charts (Drill Down, Drill up & Cyclic Grouping), List Boxes, Input Fields, Table Boxes, Calendars and Date Islands.
- Strong experience in working with Charts (Pivot Tables, Straight Tables, Pie-Charts, Gauge-Charts, Trellis).
- Good Exposure to working with Qlikview Functions and Expression Scripts and Streamlining Reporting operations of Qlikview Applications.
- Proficient in SET ANALYSIS to provide customized functionality in Qlikview Applications.
- Implemented data level security using Section access that hides selected areas of the dashboard & filters data dynamically depending upon user privileges.
- Wide variety of Functional Experience with Innovative Solution Design, Information Technology solutions.
- Excellent ability to translate client requirements into effective solutions,.
- Testing applications, reports using review checklists, Data quality for Quality Assurance prior to making delivery to end users.
Reporting Tools: QlikView 9.x/10.x/11.x Series
ETL & other tools: Informatica Power Center, TOAD for Oracle 12.1
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/2000/XP/NT, UNIX
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2, SQL Server 2005/2008, Teradata, MS Access.
Programming: SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting
Office Applications: MS Outlook, Visio 2000, MS Excel
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, ASP, Java Script, VB Script, Servlets.
Confidential, Tulsa, OK
Sr. QlikView Developer
Environment: QlikView 11.2 SR4 SQL Server 2012, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, MS Visio, MS TFS
- Working closely with the Business users to get the requirements for managing Qlikview Server and publisher.
- Expertise in working closely with database team with getting the data in the format that meets the business requirements and also help in building good dashboards.
- Connected to OLEDB and ODBC data sources (Oracle) to create and schedule ad-hoc reports by leveraging the basic components of QlikView.
- Involved in development of dashboard with Qlikview development checklist. Expertise in doing a code review of dashboard and point out the teams the changes need to be made to make the dashboard performance improve.
- Expertise in building QV objects for different requirement such as straight table, pivot table, different charts (Bar Chart, Line Chart, and Scatter Chart).
- Performed different tasks like extracting data from the database, writing complex load scripts and generating QVD files for faster and improved performance. Also involved in the development of user friendly interfaces to make analytics easy for non-technical users.
- Proficient in SET ANALYSIS to provide customized functionality in QlikView Applications.
- Generated tasks and automated reload tasks as per task triggers along with the distribution tasks in the QlikView Management Console (QMC).
- Maintained and administered source documents and application documents generated from the access point distribution.
- Worked on the performance tuning of the applications to improve the performance and also optimize the data models.
- Responsible for the design, development, and implementation of information delivery solutions for the clients.
- Provisioned users to access the application on the access point with the distribution tasks in QMC.
- Provide QlikView Server support and support to the end user queries. Research and troubleshoot technical issues with the access issues of application or the server issues with reloads.
- Involved in User acceptance testing of the dashboard to validate the data and correct any issues regarding the dashboard or data.
- Prepared technical documentation and user manuals for the enterprise applications.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. QlikView Developer
Environment: QlikView 11.2, SQL Server 2008, Oracle 10g, Access, .CSV Files, Windows 2003 Server.
- Gathered, Analyzed, and transformed business requirements of the Client into logical and physical BI solutions.
- Involved in project planning, documentation, budgeting, and requirement analysis.
- Applied Scrum methodology in the system development process.
- Connected to different OLE DB and ODBC data sources (SQL Server, Oracle) to create and schedule ad-hoc reports by leveraging the basic components of QlikView.
- Created and managed ETL script generation using QlikView Script Builder Application.
- Delivered advanced and complex-reporting solutions such as Dashboards and Standardized Reporting using QlikView 11.2.
- Enabled the features that are requested by the clients and made them understand the new features.
- Performed different tasks like repeat tasks, reload tasks and distribution tasks using the QlikView publisher.
- Created Dashboards style of reports using QlikView components like List Box, Multi Box, Slider, Buttons, Charts and Bookmarks.
- Automated and scheduled daily/weekly/monthly data loads of QVW documents using QlikView Publisher and notified by email to the operators if anything went wrong.
- Maintained and administered source documents, source document sets, user profiles and executed resource management services like Access point resources, distribution folders and email servers.
- Optimizing existing data models including changing load scripts to load data in optimized way to achieve reduction of loading time, simplifying complex expressions in the front-end, improving layout structure.
- Provide support when internal teams have enquiries. Write scripts in VBS to automate tasks. Research and troubleshoot technical problems.
- Built multiple dashboards and presented to different user groups to make them understand the functionality of dashboards.
- Prepared technical documentation for training the end users.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Environment: Windows 2005 Server, Oracle 10g, MS Access 2005, MS SQL Server 2005, QlikView 10, QlikView9.0, MS Office.
- Developed User Interactive Sheets & Reports as per business needs.
- Implemented Star schema & Snow flake schema (confirmed dimensions).
- Developed Link Tables, Concatenation (Resolving Loops & model ambiguity).
- Created Dashboards style of reports using QlikView components like List Box, Slider, Buttons, Charts and Bookmarks. Developed KPI’s and set analysis applications.
- Developed extensively Alerts, Variables, Input boxes and Calendars.
- Automated QlikView jobs in QlikView Publisher and rolled out to QlikView Access Point and administered Security using Active Directory.
- Gathered &loaded data into QlikView from various data sources (SQL SERVER 2005, Oracle 10g .CSV and Excel files).
- Developed KPI’s and set analysis applications.
- Created and managed ETL script generation using QlikView Script Builder Application.
- Included the enhancement scripts to the existing QV scripts and performed the actual load totest the overall functionality of the application.
- Coordinated with ETL team and performed integration testing to check data discrepancies.
- Resolved synthetic keys using various techniques such as aliasing, join, concatenation, dropping fields, etc.
- Analyzed the existing QlikView data model, script logics and the ETL business logic for the existing QlikView applications.
- Executed the scripts and checked the incorporated script changes in the Application.
- Improved the overall performance of the application and redesigned data model applying QlikView performance tuning techniques.
- Published Client application using QlikView Publisher and rolled out to Shared Drive with security permissions using Active Directory features.
- Working knowledge of QlikView Server, QlikView Publisher, and QlikView Enterprise Version.
- Developed SQL Scripts in validating data from different data sources. Mentoring Business User Groups.
Confidential, Cypress, CA
Environment: QlikView 10 SR4 Desktop, Server/Publisher, Teradata SQL Connector, Oracle 10G, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008.
- Gathered and documented Qlikview application requirement from the users.
- Developed production-grade QlikView reports and dashboard to meet business requirements in timely manner.
- Performed data modeling on requirements analysis by creating table displays, logical data model, star schema models and table designs.
- Connected to Oracle using OLE DB and ODBC data sources to create and schedule ad-hoc reports by using the basic components of QlikView.
- Extracted data from various sources (SQL Server, Oracle, text files and excel documents), used ETL load scripts to manipulate, concatenate and clean source data.
- Extensively Used Mapping load, Apply Map to lookup instead of joins.
- Analyzed the existing Qlikview data model, script logics and the ETL business logic for the existing QlikView applications.
- Extracted information from different data sources like Oracle, Teradata and flat files, etc…by using different scripts like add, concatenate, resident, qualify, unqualify, etc…
- Performed different tasks like repeat tasks, reload tasks and distribution tasks using the QlikView.
- Created dashboard style of layouts using different components of QlikView Enterprise like List-boxes, Multi-boxes, slider, current selections box, buttons, charts, text objects, bookmarks, etc.
- Coordinated with Team Members in development process to integrate with the Test and Production Servers and helped creating use cases.
- Responsible to ensure that all assigned systems and application are defined and tested backup and recovery procedures for critical data.
- Involved in analyzing the Business objects reports to convert them to Qlikview.
- Implemented session access to enterprise level document.
- Worked with QlikView administrator to optimize QlikView performance.
Environment: UNIX, Oracle 8i, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, Reports, SQL*Plus, SQL Tuning.
- Developed complex SQL Queries for data retrieval from various database objects including tables and views.
- Developed PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Cursors, Triggers and Records to implement business rules into application.
- Developed new reports from scratch using Oracle Reports 6i.
- Implemented Event Triggers to perform business logics in the background of Forms and Reports.
- Developed complex stored procedures for making transactions effectively transparent.
- Extensively used built in Oracle packages like DBMS SQL and other packages.
- Designed and Developed form layouts as per user specifications.
- Involved in turning several SQL queries by using indexes, hints and EXPLAIN PLAN.
- Used SQL*Loader to load the data from flat files and CSV files into the database.
- Developed user interfaces, menus and coded different PL/SQL objects for Forms and Reports.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes