- Over 8+ years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which involves requirement gathering, requirement analysis, design, development, implementation & enhancement of projects in SalesForce.com and Java technologies
- Strong knowledge on Agile (SCRUM), Water Fall Project Execution Methodologies
- 4+ years of extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM and its Development Life Cycle
- Experience customizing standard objects - Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Experience in Salesforce Customization, Workflow Approvals, Data Validation, Sales, Customer Service and Support Administration.
- Extensive experience in creating Roles, Profiles, Page Layouts, Record Type, and Assignment Rule, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Reports, Dashboards, Outbound messaging, and Approval Workflow.
- Hands on experiencein Administration setup like manage Users, Security Controls and Data Management.
- Experience in administration, configuration, Implementation, and Support of Salesforce CRM, and Salesforce applications based on Apex Language and leveraging Force.com Platform.
- Experienced in SalesForce.com Apex classes, Apex triggers, Visual force pages, force.com API. Hands on experience in Salesforce.com CRM integration, developing and deploying custom integration solutions.
- Experience in using Salesforce.com Administration and Creating Roles, Profiles and Integration of custom and commerce activities with Salesforce web services.
- Involved in developing Salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers and events.
- Involved on creating Lightning Pages inside Lightning Community Builder.
- Experience on integrating Salesforce and PRA's learning management system (SABA) via Mule ESB.
- Extensive experience in developing and deploying custom integration solutions in Salesforce.com CRM. Proficient in creating/troubleshooting/modifying APEX code and visual force pages.
- Extensive experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, role based page layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, Dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Good understanding of SAAS, PAAS and IAAS cloud computing services like Hiroku, Jitterbit.
- Proficient in dealing with the functionalities related to the Service Cloud, Sales Cloudand Marketing Cloud.
- Prepared test plan and test case documents for Visibility application.
- Expertise in Change sets, ANT migration tool for deploying the metadata components.
- Used Force.com Web services API and Salesforce API are REST,SOAP, METADATA for implementing web services in the application for access to data from different users.
- Skilled in understanding and implementing the new Salesforce Lightning Experience.
- Good knowledge on mobile applications like Salesforce 1 and Salesforce classic.
- Experience working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic in Apex
- Used Lightning process builder for visualizing and creating automated business processes.
- Involved in providing Production support post go-live.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and communications
- Experience on Community Cloud to connect with customers and employees with each other.
- Accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
- A quick learner to new concepts, Applications and implement them in the project successfully.
- Strong problem-solving, multi-tasking, and organizational skills.
Salesforce.com Administration: Reports, Dashboards, Validation Rules, Users, Roles and Profiles Deployments (Change sets), Workflow Rules, Approval Process, Sandbox Refreshments, Apex Data Loader, Import Wizards, Packages, Custom Apps, Custom Labels, Portals (Customer and partner), Sharing Settings, Communication Templates
Salesforce.com Development: Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Class & Apex Web Services, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force (Page, Component & Controllers) HTML, XML
Languages: Java, XML, HTML, CSS
Tools: /Utilities: Eclipse, Force.com IDE, Workbench
Databases: MS SQL Server 2005
Software: MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Ms Excel
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/2003/vista.
Confidential, Hillsboro, OR
- Managed user accounts and security like including new user account creation, profile and role management, sharing rules, and security controls.
- By using Apex classes, triggers, and Visual Force pages analyzed complex business requirements and designed solutions.
- Configured Salesforce.com to meet business requirements like including fields, page layouts, workflows, approvals and validation rules.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the needs in the organization.
- Used Data Loader to insert, update, and import or export of bulk data from Salesforce.com objects and to read, extract and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Involved in using lightning, process builder and workflows.
- Created Lightning components, Apps, Pages.
- Defined the system interfaces (XSD, WSDL, etc.) for SOA components and implemented two-way SSL authentication for SOAP based web services from Salesforce to Mule with Apex callouts.
- Proactively discover the underlying business goal and needs.
- Provided solutions to problems clients face.
- Partner with business stakeholders driving the requirements to be sure they have a complete understanding of the improvements and changes.
- Migrated consistently to Lightning from Classic in order the sales reps find Just-In-Time information about customers and prospects and close the deals faster.
- Worked on customization of visual force to have lightning experience for desktop and mobile applications.
- Developed templates, report and dashboards to support business process.
- Build reusable components, and customized Salesforce1 mobile app using Lightning component framework.
- Replaced current page layouts and Visualforce pages with custom SKUIDpages.
- Configured and maintained WSDL document to describe Web services components.
- Designed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers using the Eclipse IDE.
- Developed Visual Force pages, advanced search functionality, Custom Objects, Tabs, Tags and Components.
- Implemented Web Services to send or retrieve data from different applications using SOAP and Restful.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with considering Governor Limits for data manipulation.
- Experience working in following Salesforce.com areas, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Salesforce Integration and Data.com.
- Worked with Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud which develops analytical software for the online marketing.
- Integrated the web services using Rest and Soap by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data.
- Worked closely with Sales Operation team in the process of building Reports and Dashboards.
- Wrote Test Classes to meet the Unit Testing before migrating from Sandbox to Production environment.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visualforce Pages and Controllers as a Salesforce consultant.
- Administered, configured and maintained Salesforce.com application user profiles, roles, assigning Permissions, generating security tokens, validation Rules.
- Created and deployed Several Reports using salesforce.com platform.
- Provide training to end users and updated, modified Fields, Objects and Page Layouts.
- Developed APEX Classes and APEX Triggers for various functional needs of the application.
- Analyzed and evaluated complex business requirements and provided solutions.
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval processes for opportunities and products.
- Involved in Salesforce.com application setup activities and customized the apps in order to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Worked with Data loader for loading the records into salesforce.com, related to objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, and Activities.
- Customized Service Cloud Consoleby inserting Visual force pages in custom console components, highlight panel and interaction log.
- Created and used Email templates in HTML and Visualforce.
- Started using Lightning Experience for new modern user interface.
- Integration of the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the home grown applications by using the home grown web services.
- Configured security and organizational hierarchy for multi-layer sales organization in sales and service cloud implementation.
- Used sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Interacted with the Salesforce.com premium tech support team on a regular basis.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, VisualForce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Apex Triggers, Web Services, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential - Rahway, NJ
SFDC Developer & Administrator
- Implemented SFDC CRM to deliver various reports in departments of Sales, Administration and Marketing etc.
- Created custom objects, visualforce pages, triggers, validation rules to help tracking in internal help desk cases, customize campaign budgeting and lead qualification. Configured Salesforce.com to meet business requirements - including fields, page layouts, workflows, approvals and validation rules.
- Created various summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and setup report folders to authenticate users based on their profiles with permissions.
- Wrote SOQL and SOSL statements within custom controllers, extensions and triggers.
- Imported data from .CSV files into Leads, Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities using Data Loader and Data Import wizard.
- Worked on Sales cloud and Service cloud.
- Used and developed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, batch apex, Test Methods and other queries.
- Wrote triggers in order to process incoming service e-mail requests from customers to automatically create new case records.
- Experience in health cloudto store documents of patents information.
- Worked with Force.com SOAP, Bulk, and REST APIs
- Customized Salesforce1 to implement service cloud functionalities for corporate users under Home services.
- Resolved Salesforce.com usage issues.
- Designed various types email templates for auto response to customers.
- Support change management for all applications in a Salesforce.com instance.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Health cloud, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
Confidential - Fort Lauderdale, FL
SFDC Developer & Administrator
- Involved in gathering requirements with multiple projects, in an effort to better customization, and utilization of the Salesforce.com CRM solution.
- Analyzed complex business requirements and designed solutions using Apex classes, triggers, and Visual Force pages.
- Involved in preparing the complete Documentation of Work flow for Salesforce.
- Worked directly with senior management to establish parameters for designing the system.
- Participated in the training sessions provided by the Salesforce team.
- Repaired old MS Access databases to make it “error-free”.
- Implemented Email to Case for various businesses and developed Assignment rules and workflows to assign and notify the cases to users or queues.
- Implemented security and sharing rules for objects, fields and records for different users in the organization.
- Generated Reports like Tabular, Summary and Matrix Reports for quarterly and half- yearly sales.
- Involved in preparation of the Training Manual for the releases.
- Assisted in the testing of applications whether all the user requirements were catered by the application.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls.Confidential
- Responsible for understanding and execution of requirements and developing the application as per the requirements of client and business rules.
- Involved in various stages of the project life cycle primarily design, implementation, testing, deployment and enhancement of the application.
- Developed the login screen for the application and checked for user authentication using HTML, JSP and servlets under MVC architecture.
- Developed several GUI web pages using JSP, HTML, and XML.
- Developed web services to communicate with external systems.
- Involved in integration, deployment, enhancements, code reviews, design reviews and also responsible for modifying the existing code.
- Responsible for source code and version control (VSS).
- Establishing connectivity to Oracle database using Servlets and retrieved the data from Oracle database using SQL queries.
- Code Review & Debugging using Eclipse.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the review.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDBC, JSP, HTML, Java Script, WebLogic 8.1, Oracle 9i, Eclipse and Windows XP.
- Application developed in MVC architecture using Struts, JSP, Ajax, HTML, Java Script, CSS, JMS and Hibernate.
- Involved in implementing Value Object Pattern, MVC & Singleton Pattern.
- Updated the required data in the DB2 database to save and update the database using hibernate, corresponding to actions performed in the struts class.
- Involved in understanding business requirements and functionality of Cost Management Reporting.
- Involved in drawing the UML diagrams such as Use case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Added multithreading for distributed applications.
- Deployment of the application in the Web Logic Application Server.
Environment: Java, JDBC, Sage, SQL server 2005.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes