- Over 6 years of IT experience that includes 3+ years in SalesForce.com CRM Platform both as Administrator and Developer and 3 years in Java/J2EE.
- Strong Experience in Developing client specific solutions using Apex classes, Triggers, Controllers & Controller Extensions, Components, Test Methods.
- Analyzed Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support business processes used by salesforce.com customers and recommended ways to improve their processes using Salesforce.com.
- Hands on experience in Salesforce.com CRM integration, developing and deploying custom integration solutions.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com Sandbox and Production Environments.
- Excellent skills in creating/troubleshooting/modifying Apex code and Visual force pages.
- Strong knowledge on Administration setup, Apex, Visual force and experience with different SFDC development tools like Force.com, Eclipse IDE and integration tools like Informatica on Demand.
- Experience in Apex coding to implement the complex business logic with in the Governor Limits enforced by Salesforce.
- Experience in writing test classes and test methods to ensure maximum code coverage in production instance.
- Experience in integration of Salesforce.com applications with other applications with an emphasis of the Web Services/XML.
- Experience in working with Cloud Computing / Saas technologies.
- Extensive experience in designing of Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Pick List, Role based Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, Custom Tabs, Custom Reports, Report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visualforce Pages, Record Types, Dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Experience in Sales cloud, Service cloud, Custom Cloud, Chatter and App Exchange applications.
- Experience in creating and activating the Marketing Campaigns in Salesforce.com.
- Working Knowledge on SFDC, CRM, SFA and billing Modules (Sales process automation, Lead and marketing automation, Mass marketing automation, Customer care, Accounts Receivables, Credit Limit process, Collections, Rating, Billing, Discounts, Catalogues, Invoicing, Reporting).
- Having administration Config experience on CRM applications like data exports &imports, application support, security administration, CMC maintenance, and release management.
- Experinece in Designing and Building user interfaces, frameworks, components, navigation elements and customization for an extensive, highly interactive cloud - based business application.
- Designed and Developed/Published various Inbound/Outbound Web services to enable real time integrations.
- Functional Expertise in Salesforce Automation (SFA), Marketing Automation and Case Management.
- Extensive knowledge about Salesforce setup menu, Configuration, Custom application Development, Administration, Data Migration and Deployment of applications to Force.com platform.
- Expertise in querying salesforce database using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer.
- Have end to end knowledge on Agile Methodology, worked with Scrum Masters, IM PMs on requirements.
- Strong Knowledge in implementing Design Patterns(Creational,Structural,Behavioral).
- Experience in developing an integrated Quality Management system on Salesforce.com Platform.
- Efficient in implementing Partner or Customer Communities modules of Salesforce.
- Experience in Batch Apex and Schedule Apex Development.
- Extensive Experience in data migration and integration using Data loader Utility.
- Experience in Configuring and deploying Enterprise Java applications using Tomcat 5.x/6.x WebServer and IBM WebSphere 4.x/5.x and BEA WebLogic 6.x/7.x/8.x Application servers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with effective troubleshooting mechanisms and highly adaptable to different work environments.
- Experience in onsite and offshore coordination.
Salesforce Technologies: SalesForce.com, Force.com, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages/ Components,S-Control, Apex Web Services,Partner WSDL & Enterprise WSDL, Work Flow and Approvals, Dashboard, Analytic Snapshots.
Salesforce Tools: Force.com IDE (Eclipse), AJAX Tool Kit, Force.com API tools (Data Loader), Force.com Explorer, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production).
ETL Tools: DataLoader, Salesforce-to-Salesforce, Apex- Explorer, Informatica.
Languages: Apex, C/C++, Java, HTML, XML, CSS, AJAX.
Database: SQL Server 2008, Oracle,MySQL.
Tools: MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, MS Excel, Silverlight, Eclipse IDE.
Application/Web Servers: IBM Websphere 4.x/5.x, Apache Web Server, Tomcat 6.x
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) including analysis, requirement engineering, architecture design, development,enhancements and testing.
- Worked on various salesforce.com Standard objects, Custom Objects, Triggers, Classes, Pages, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, VisualForce Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Involved in writing test scripts and documentation for Enhancements.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller & Extension Classes to support VisualForce pages development, Test Classes for Unit testing and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Worked on force.com sites.
- Worked with different Force.com Add-ons like APPTUS, Dream Factory and Cloud 9 Analytics.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Worked as a Part of Integration team to improve the Performance of Data loads.
- Involved in migrating the data from Oracle Database to Salesforce Application using Data Loader.
- Extracted the data from Salesforce.com application into external databases for generating large data reports using Informatica on Demand.
- Developed and Supported Extraction,Transformation and load process(ETL) using Informatica.
- Involved in Data Transformation and Data Cleansing activites while transferring the data to external system using Informatics on Demand.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Participated in the training sessions provided by the Salesforce team.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language,SoapAPI,Rest API, Visual Force (Pages, Components, Controllers & Extensions), Salesforce.com Data Loader,APPTUS,Informatica,ETL, Apex Triggers, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, SFDC Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows 7.
Salesforce Admin/ Developer
- Worked as enhancement developer and team member, performed the roles of Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization
- Responsible for setting up Webservices integrations.
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and user requirements, designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC)
- Implemented Apex Data loader “Command Line Interface (CLI)” to automate the data loading process for the sand box refresh activity.
- Designed various Webpages in Visual Force for customers to select a variety of services offered by the org and integrate them with the pricing team.
- Experience working with Customer Communities and Partner Communities.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and ApexTriggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Maintaining test coverage for all the classes and triggers and supporting deployment activities
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards
- Designed, and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validationrules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Responsible for Agile methodology testing package upgrading in sandbox org and deploying in production org.
- Created Public websites and applications that are directly integrated with your Salesforce Organisation using sites.
- Integrated Salesforce.com for mass Email management and designed various custom Email templates.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects
- Used Data Loader for insert, update and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com S-Objects Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Developed Training material for end users.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform,Sales cloud,Force.com IDE, Apex, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP Pro
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setupactivities and customized the applications to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather and documented the requirements. Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Closely worked with SalesForce.com consultants while implementing the solutions for the requirements.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Opportunities.
- Customized the Dashboards to track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Customtabs, Components to suit to the needs of the application.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish many-to-many relationship among objects.
- Created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements
- Customized tabs for different business users groups and business centers.
- Created the workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation, alerts and custom coaching plans.
- Implemented various Custom Reports and deployed them for different business user levels.
- Implemented escalation rules, automatic case generation and their escalation to call center representative, and generated email alerts for quick issue resolution.
- Provided the training to the internal business users to use the application and develop their own custom reports.
- Used Salesforce Chatter to provide real time notifications of changes in accounts, leads and opportunities to help sales and service teams to be more efficient.
- Performed the role of support engineer for the internal users and helped them in getting used to the application, generated reports and saved them for further access to the users.
- Customized the entire Salesforce.com applications to in corporate the business requirements which involved creating Web Forms.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Involved with Salesforce.com Premier Support and handled the support cases with the help of salesforce.com support.
- Customized standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Opportunities.
- Created Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs to meet the business requirements.
- Created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the requirements.
- Created validation rules, triggers and workflows to meet the business requirements.
- SQL server has been used to store the data from heritage CRM systems.
- Wrote SQL queries to match Accounts and Contacts from heritage systems and merge them into one set of data.
- SSIS has been used to migrate data from SQL server to SFDC.
Environment: Salesforce.com Enterprise Edition, Apex, Visual Force, SOQL, SOSL, Web Services API,Oracle, HTML, Java Script, SQL Server, XML, MS Office (Excel & Access).
- Worked directly with user groups in analyzing and specifying business requirements for the design and development of project.
- Designed application with UML (Unified Modeling Language).
- Developed application based on SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Actively involved in configuring the Application Server and deployed all the modules like Web modules and Business modules.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, JSP.
- Developed the Front-End JSP and HTML.
- Developed JSP's, Java Beans and Servlets to interact with Data Base.
- Used XML parsers to parse and fetch information from XML templates.
- Performed Unit Testing of all Modules.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes