- Around 7+ years of IT experience with 3 + years of extensive Workday experience in Workday HR and Finance modules and 4+ years of experience in design, development & analysis of SQL Server 2005/2008/2008 R2 and SQL Server Business Intelligence tools (BIDS) - SSIS, SSRS and SSAS.
- Expert as a Workday HCM Techno Functional Consultant\Analyst experience, which includes one full life cycle project implementation and production support experience.
- Experience working on Workday HCM Global rollout and implementation which includes configuring Security, Roles, Business Processes, Reports, Data migration and Upgrades.
- Designed and configured Workday Business Process for HCM including Hire, Job change, Propose Compensation, Termination etc.
- Worked extensively on Payroll interfaces and have designed and developed integration in both Workday Studio and EIB.
- Experience working on talent acquisition (recruitment), performance management, learning and development, and compensation management.
- Configuring of Earnings and Deduction for Payroll Integration (Part of integration development) and Creation of Business process, Supervisory org, Staffing models
- Improving the quality of workforce, help employees develop career paths, and create actionable development plans using Taleo Enterprise Cloud Service
- Aligning people to organizational objectives, measure performance, and provide critical coaching and feedback every day using Taleo Enterprise Cloud Service
- Configured and Modified Business Process, reports and Calculated Fields according to the requirement
- Designed and developed sets of integrations to integrate Workday HR with various recruiting systems.
- Experience in developing test strategy by creating test plans and executing cycles of unit string integrations and assisted customer in user acceptance test and smoke testing.
- Experience with Workday advanced reporting including integration and functional reports and calculated fields.
- Expertise in Troubleshooting Issues and as a Part of support team, would navigate to the issues which was reported in the production using Taleo.
- Expertise in System Integration testing (SIT), part of SIT team for testing the developed integration
- Experience in Regression testing in the preview tenant for testing the existing functionality (Integrations, configuration)
- Experience in working with Taleo and maintaining the tickets and reporting the issues.
- Designed and configured other Workday HCM & Security configuration objects including Management Hierarchies, Regions, Locations, edited Domain and Business Process Security Policies, created reports to meet customer requirements
- Configured and tested Workday Compensation including Packages, Salary & Allowance Plans, Bonus and Commission Plans
- Provided support to employees and management in handling all human resource related activities, which include but not limited to: employee relations, employee questions or concerns, communication and the interpretation of policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the day-to-day HR systems support as well as implementing planned system enhancements in Workday.
- Possess strong analytical and business background along with diverse system understanding and ability to master new concepts quickly, allows them to engage with all the levels of the client organization to deploy operational and technical solutions.
- Partner with HR and internal business partners with human capital analysis& metrics to support business initiatives, aid decision making, identify trends and turnover, compensation ratio, salary structure and merit increases summaries, also performance and talent management cycles.
- Excellent communication, Interpersonal skills with strong analytical ability, positive work attitude and self-motivated to work independently and as well as in a team.
Workday Integrations: Calculated fields, Custom reports, Cloud Connects, Core Connectors, EIBs, Studio integrations, Web services, XML, XSLT, XPATH, WSDL, SOAP, REST, XSD.
Workday Functional: Business Processes, Condition rules, Compensation Plans, Benefit Plans, Enrolment rules, Staffing models, Bank accounts, Settlement setup, credit card accounts.
Databases: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 R2/2012, MS Access
Languages: SQL, HTML, C, MATLAB.
Operating Systems: Windows NT/98/ 2000/XP/Vista/2003
Reporting Tools: SSRS, MS Excel, Workday, JIRA, ALM, Taleo, Daptive
ETL Tools: SQL ServerIntegrationServices (SSIS), SQL ServerDTS
Other Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Office, MS Visio
SQL Server Tools: SQL ServerManagement Studio, SQL Server Query Analyser, SQL Server mail service,DBCC, BCP, SQL Serverprofiler
Programming languages: C, SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL
Data Warehousing & BI: SQL Server, Business Intelligence Studio, SSIS, SSAS, SQL Server 2008/2012 Analysis Services and SQL Reporting services
Confidential, Foster City, CA
- Involved in implementation of Workday HCM for various HR modules such as Benefits, Payroll, Recruiting, Time Tracking and Talent Management.
- Primary duties include developing Integrations using EIB, Core Connectors and Studio integrations to integrate with third party systems and to create Custom Reports for various functional areas.
- Expertise in developing advanced, matrix custom reports and thorough understanding of Workday data sources and business objects.
- Day to day support of Workday HCM, Integrations and Reporting issues.
- Developed integrations using EIB, Core Connectors, Document Transformations and Studio integrations.
- Create various integrations and used XSLT code to transform XML data to various files formats and to safely deliver files using SFTP server. Thorough understanding in using different APIs for connecting to third party systems.
- Converted XML to XSLT files using XSLT transformations and integrated with third party applications for data exchange.
- Created various EIB integrations using Workday templates and engaged in validating and customizing BP’s for Integrations.
- Used functions such as ETV/XTT to do XSLT file transformations for integrations on Workday Cloud, proficiency in understanding SOAPUI, WSDL, XML, XSLT languages.
- Introduction to Workday Studio and building complex integrations with Workday Studio, transformations using XSLT.
- Experience in creating new integrations and supporting existing integrations.
- Used sequence generators, generating templates and validating inbound integration system results.
- Integrated Workday HCM data and created XSLT scripts for integrations to transform XML data.
- Created numerous custom reports, calculated fields and custom objects for reports using Report Writer tool provided by Workday.
- Create reports by using appropriate data source and business objects to deliver desired report output for end users.
- In depth understanding of calculated fields and creating complex calculated fields to use in the report.
- Created reports in various functional areas such as New Hires, Benefits, Compensation, Payroll and Recruiting.
- Understanding XpressO reports and guided client the need to use XpressO reports when necessary.
- Validated and loaded data into different Workday tenants such as implementation, Gold and Production tenants.
- Excel in development activities such as coding, testing, documentation and support maintenance within implementation of customized solutions.
- Involved in design, development and end-to-end of integrations testing.
- Played a crucial role in quality assurance and UAT testing of Supervisory Organizations, Matrix Organizations, Cost Centres, Location and its hierarchies. Coordinated in performing Unit testing and Integration testing.
- Performed skilled work in system design, programming, debugging, conversion planning, and system implementation.
Environment: Workday 24, Workday Studio, EIB, Core Connectors, Workday Report Writer, BP configurations, iLoads, XML, XSLT, XSD, SOAP, Web Services, HTML, Excel,Taleo, SQL.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Experience building and managing integrations with the Workday Integration Cloud Platform - Integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS).
- Created different types of Supervisory Organization’s, Positions and Profiles, Cloned business process.
- Data migration of HCM data to Workday. Periodic meetings and matrix tracking to update status along with cost of project. Weekly project period tracing with report analysis.
- Worked on Job Profile, Job Family and setting restrictions based on that. Also worked on transfer, demote, promote and termination of employees.
- Integrate Workday HCM data and create XSLT scripts for integrations to transform XML data.
- Build and implement efficient HR service delivery models and organizational designs using Workday.
- Worked on complete cycle of Compensation (Compensation Criteria, Plans & Grades), Configuring Security to the employees in an organization.
- Expertise in working with Taleo Tool for ticketing and Integration Maintenance and Support.
- Regular Status meeting with offshore integration lead and providing the status update of Integrations using Taleo and Reviewing the Integration and Report for Resolving issues.
- Monitored workers' compensation claims and coordinated work between employee and insurance carrier.
- Integrate Workday to packaged Software’s and custom applications using SOA.
- Provided analysis on system configuration, data mapping, and testing HR functions.
- Maintain and modify existing Workday integrations. Building Custom EIB's and CCB integrations.
- Create the data mapping to ensure a seamless conversion of Payroll, HR & Benefits data and validate integrity of data with the client.
- In addition to developing integrations exposure to functional and technical support for HCM, Payroll, and Time Tracking.
- Addressed issues identified during the go -live process to ensure an error-free transition to ongoing support.
- Audit reports to show actual payroll payment and department budget for all incumbents before pay confirms.
Environment: Workday 24, Workday Studio, Workday Report Writer Core Connectors, EIB, XML, XSLT, XSD, SOAP, BP configurations,, Web Services, HTML,JIRA, Taleo, Excel, SQL iLoads.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Reviewed Analyzed and Evaluated business systems and user needs/requirements.
- Provided user training for people managers and HR teams. Developed a repository of commonly used HR reports.
- Coordinated with HR internal customers to analyze HRIS requirements and develop and implement various HRIS procedures and prepare customized reports.
- Responsible for maintaining and supporting the HCM, Payroll, Benefits and Time Management functionality.
- Worked closely with Payroll team to provide support for all questions, troubleshooting, maintenance, quarterly tax filings and reconciliations.
- Proficient in the following HRMS modules: base benefits, compensation, position management, staffing, and NA payroll, variable compensation, payroll interface, benefits administration, pension administration, and administer training. Designed business flow diagrams and processes, which included processes in Staffing, job benefits, compensation grades and packages.
- Creating staffing models (Position, Headcount & Job) and Supervisory organizations
- Created various security groups like User Based Security Groups, Role Based Security Groups and job based Security Groups.
- Experience in solving Troubleshooting Issues and Resolving the Tasks using Taleo .
- Worked on supporting e-performance project (integrated with NA Payroll and HR core) where managers can upload the documents under each direct reports and report goals and reviews.
- Formulated test plans, test cases and scenarios for core subsystems. Performed Unit Testing, System Integration Testing, Software Quality Testing, A/B & Regression testing, etc.
- Working in conjunction with other System Analysts to get more understanding of the technology todetermine if reusable services are available or if a new service needs to be created
- Worked on helping users work on the CRM tool to add new ticket, open exiting tickets, include customer information and interested party information for communicating the status of the case.
- Managed and ensured the effective reporting and analysis of HR data to enable the business to make operational and strategic decisions.
- Created custom reports to pull Benefits data into the Benefits Workbook for client.
- Worked on setting up scheduling of reports and understanding the required permissions for report sharing.
- Determine the Data Source and use appropriate Business objects to deliver the required report for the end user.
- Converting Simple reports to Advanced Reports by using Calculated Fields, Sorting, Filtering Report Fields, providing Advanced Filtering Option, Creating Sub Filters and by using related Business Objects.
- Built industry standard reports like List Reports, Matrix Reports, Calculated Fields, Conditions and Eligibility Rules that apply to the parameters of the report.
- Determine the Data Source and use appropriate Business objects to deliver the required report for the end user.
Environment: Workday, Workday Studio, EIB, Workday Report Writer, iLoad, (UAT), XML/XSLT,Taleo, XML
Confidential, Miami, FL
Sr. SQL Developer
- Installed and Upgraded from SQL Server 2005 to SQL server 2008 on Various Servers.
- Migrating Databases from SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2008.
- Documented Up-gradation, Procedures from SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2008.
- Planned, defined and designed data based on the business requirement.
- Designed high level ETL/SSIS architecture for overall data transfer from the OLTP to Data warehouse with SSIS and also prepared ETL/SSIS mapping processes and maintained the mapping documents.
- Created SSIS packages for Dynamic ETL/SSIS flow to validate, extract, transform and load data into database using Lookup, Fuzzy Lookup, Derived Column, Conditional Split, Slowly Changing Dimension (SCD) to perform Data Scrubbing, including data validation checks during Staging, before loading the data into the Data warehouse.
- Performed Incremental load with several Dataflow tasks and Control Flow Tasks using SSIS.
- Reviewed and fine-tuned stored procedures and triggers before production migration.
- Experienced in creating jobs Alerts, Alerts, SQL Mail Agent, and Scheduling SSIS Packages using SQL Server Agent job.
- Implemented various tasks and transformations for data cleansing and performance tuning of packages by using SSIS.
- Created XML and SQL Server package configuration to make package dynamic using SSIS package Configuration Wizard and deploy packages to production Server.
- Involved in creating various Database Objects - Tables, Indexes, Store Procedure, Trigger, Views, and Roles
- Improved Performance by creating Clustered and Non-Clustered Indexes and by optimizing the T-SQL statements using SQL profiler.
- Designed and developed different type of reports including Tabular forms, Matrix (cross Tab report) form, Conditional, List items, Charts and Sub reports, custom report, Drill down reports using SSRS.
- Responsible for Deployment of the report to report server using SSRS and used Report Subscription (Data Driven and Standard) to publish reports
- Conducted data import and export operations using the DTS wizard.
- Worked with QA team to determine if applications fit specification and technical requirements. Tests and evaluates systems, subsystems, and components
Environment: SQL Server 2005/2008, SQL BI Suite (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS), T-SQL, C#. Net, XML, SQL* Profiler, TFS, DTS, OLAP, Windows 2008/XP, MS Visio 2010
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
SQL BI Developer
- Designed SSIS packages to migrate the data from Oracle flat files in SQL server
- Designed SSIS packages to load data from CSV and excel files to the Staging Area in SQL server
- Managed Package Configurations in XML Files to efficiently Promote Unit Tested Packages to different environments (System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Production Environment) from Development Environment.
- Developed cubes using Partitions added the Key Performance Indicators (KPI), partition aggregations, Perspectives, slow changing dimensions etc and created various user roles.
- Created shared dimension tables, measures, hierarchies, levels, cubes and aggregations on MS OLAP/ Analysis Server (SSAS).
- Created sophisticated SQL Server database to responsively handle complex queries (triggers, stored procedures, views, functions) and .NET data access components.
- Enforced the Business Rules by creating multiple constraints like check constraints and triggers
- Optimized the performance of various SQL stored procedures using sql profiler to improve the latency of reports.
- Reviewed the existing stored procedures and improved efficiency by critically evaluating the code.
- Created complex scripts to do chucking and massaging of legacy data in staging area of DTS and SSIS package
- Performed Index analysis for tables and came up with more efficient solutions to use Clustered and Non-Clustered Indexes for significant performance boost.
- Created PLSQL statements to join, update and insert in Datastage jobs
- Write Ad-hoc queries for Business analysts to extract required data from datamart.
- Created reports that call Sub reports in SSRS
- Designed and developedmatrix and tabular reportswithdrill down, drill throughusingSSRS.
- CreatedStored ProceduresandT-SQLcodefor complex business logic.
- Extract data from database and export to Excel files for Data Analyst to analyze the data.
- Scheduled Packages using SQL Server Agent Jobs to execute at specified time on weekly and monthly basis.
Environment: Microsoft SQL Server 2005, T-SQL, SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS), SSAS, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS), MS Excel, MS Word, Clear Case, Oracle, Terada, DTS, SQL*Plus, SQL Server Management Studio,VB.NET.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes