- Licensed Chartered Certified Accountant with Project Management Scrum Master Certifications.
- Extensive experience in investment banking - Treasury, Corporate Finance and Capital Market Security settlement operations and detailed knowledge in Fixed Incomes and Global Cash Equities.
- Developed advanced analytics, performed detailed data analysis from multiple data sources with the ability to seek out meaningful extrapolative trends and predictive patterns to provide actionable business insights.
- Developed numerous financial models, BI reports, defined built countless key metrics, KPIs, scorecards chart rich reports using complex excel functions, advanced Macro, Microsoft Power BI stack - Power Pivot, DAX, Power View, power query, power Map, OLAP cubes, MDX and Tableau Visualization Tool.
- Performed data mining, data analyses and statistical analysis with Statistical Tools Mini-Tab, SAS focused on seeking out meaningful 'story' to provide insights, interpreted patterns predicted trends.
- Developed the Statistical and BI databases in SQL Database with automated overnight ETL processes from multiple major data sources and implemented entirely new reporting systems with SSIS and SSAS, SSRS and building OLAP Cubes with MDX scripts.
- Experienced supporting month end and quarter end closing process, produced monthly quarterly reports, annual budget forecasts, and ad hoc management reports at Expedia and MS Corporate Accounting.
- Expertized in data modeling both Conceptual/logical and physical, designed table schemas defined Primary foreign keys to describe their relationship for data from variety of sources.
- Expertized designing BI database structures, streamlined process-flows, work-flows for data integrity accuracy and interpreted the consolidated information to deliver innovative solutions to business issues.
- Interfaced and communicate with senior leadership, stakeholders and external customers on a regular basis and articulated the project status and their performance with a client service mindset focus.
- Experienced on all phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle SDLC , SCRUM methodologies in Agile environment - hosted standup meetings as scrum master, defined project priority, resources planning, setup implementation plans, assessed project risk and tracked multiple project progress from start to completion.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills - Comfortable working with all levels of management and able to build consensus with stakeholders, business partners and IT technical professionals.
ERP - Access, Advance Excel Macro Power Pivot, Power View, Power BI, Tableau Visualization Tool, SQL Server 2012 2014 SSIS, SSRS SSAS and, OLAP Cube, MDX, Oracle and PeopleSoft nVision, Hyperion reports, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, Statistical Analysis Tools Mini-Tab, SAS and MSRA.
Career History Accomplishments
Senior Business Intelligent Analyst / PM
- Performed data analysis, data modelling and built statistical analysis BI databases in SQL server to track and trend the progress for rolling out of the new Volume Licensing Program MPSA with the Microsoft business partners, resellers distributors and extrapolated the predictive adaption trend for the program.
- Develop metric KPIs to track End Customer adoption trends partners and resellers performance from new perspectives, interpreted and seek out meaningful 'story' to provide insights at project management meetings.
- Lead analytics for New Market Opportunities for future Business Launches: Per market segment, per industry and create the query that enables project team to do detailed planning and execution.
- Performed data reconciliation to clean up and streamline the data flow for the revenue data to improve their data accuracy for the KIP, metrics and other operational reports..
Senior Portfolio Assets BI Analyst and Program Manager
- Performed data mining, data analysis and statistical analysis including the ability of forecasting the future projected potential revenue streams and other actionable deliverables.
- Developed SSIS, SSRS, OLAP Cube and used advanced Excel Power Pivot, SAS, Tableau Visualization tool to deliver actionable KPIs, measurable metrics and indices in support their operations, sales development.
- Performed data analysis, data mining data modelling both logical and physical, designed table schemas, created stored procedure to build the Portfolio Analysis database in SQL Server 2012.
- Took complete ownership of project initiative and responsibility successfully developed delivered the Portfolio Analysis BI SQL database system in SQL Server 2012, to provide key Indices, analytics, KPIs and to provide measurable intrinsic investment values of the Assets Patents which are critical to improving the Business process, financial and operational efficiency and to the new business development.
Senior Business Intelligent Analyst and Program Manager
- Divisions: SMSG, Display Advertising, MS Office, CSS, Corporate Accounting, EPG SMB
- Supported multiple teams, developed and delivered numerous BI reports, operational scorecards, actionable KPIs, predictive trend analyses using complex Excel Macro, power pivots, Power View, Power BI, OLAP Cube, MDX to analyze efficiency performance and to predict future level of operational activities.
- Performed data mining, data analysis to provide for business insight on performance, revenue growth, budget forecasts and trend analyses for the senior management of EPG. Corporate Accounting other divisions.
- Performed analyses on business data, operational financial results, analyzed trends variances investigated any significant unexplained variations, alert the operation management for any potential operational issues and pursuit for innovative solutions to business issues with positive future financial and operational impact.
- SQL server systems administrator for the MS Office Quality Team and managed user access system security.
- Program managed experience - Facilitated regular project progress meetings managing and tracking project development progress and communicate with senior leadership, stakeholders the project status and their performance, assessed project risk and tracked multiple project progress from start to completion.
- Performed data modelling, developed the Statistical Analysis database in SQL Server Database 2012 from different major data warehouses and implemented an entirely new reporting system with SSIS and SSAS and SSRS Moving Range, Box Chart. Bar chart more and the use of Statistical Analysis Tools Mini-Tab, SAS.
- Supported the month end closing process, published distributed monthly quarterly Corporate Revenue reports operational reports, Scorecards and performed monthly operation activity forecasts.
- Streamlined data flows automated processes to improve data integrity accuracy and reporting accuracy.
Senior Treasury Accounting Analyst/Project Lead
- Primary responsibilities included developing a new Treasury Fixed Income BI database and Advanced Excel financial models to identify the potential risk of exposures of the fixed income positions being analyzed.
- Successfully developed a new Treasury Exposure Risk Analysis database in SQL Server and SAS Analytic Tool to identify the potential risk of exposures of the fixed income positions being analyzed by the bank.
- Trained the team of 8 Treasury Analyst to operation the new Treasury Exposure Risk Analysis database and to produce the monthly risk exposure assessment reports for the fixed income positions held by the bank.
- Designed built the database in SQL Server Database 2008 and performed data structural analysis on both logical and physical data modeling for the projected Fixed Income Security Cash Flows stream from current period to maturity.
Senior Financial Reporting Analyst Consultancy Project
- Enhanced the entire suite of monthly Revenue Management reports. The package contained more than 70 Excel financial reports which covered Expedia's global Revenue.
- Operated the end of month closing process, automated the ETL process for the production of monthly Revenue Management report package and improved the reporting accuracy.
- Reviewed updated the entire Revenue monthly nVision report package 75 separate reports which covered all the products and operating units for Expedia's global chain of operations.
- Analyzed financial statements, Management Reports in support of key revenue account reconciliations, month-end Quarter-end closing and for the internal/external audit process.
- Performed data mining, data analysis and statistical analysis to forecast future potential revenue streams, seasonality and customer purchase behavior.
BI reporting Project Lead
- In the PeopleSoft GL implementation project led a team of 12 BI analysts to convert, to build and to automate hundreds management reports from Hyperion to PeopleSoft system with PeopleSoft BI tool nVision .
- Updated PeopleSoft GL Chart of Accounts COA and updated nVision reporting tree rollup configuration to reflect the GL account structure changes.
- Developed a database to track the progress of converting over 1000 Hyperion reports to the PeopleSoft financial reporting system nVision to meet very tight deadlines.
Senior Financial Business System Analyst and Team Leader
- Designed and developed analytical reporting tools, complex financial models with Access, Advance Excel Macro, Pivot tables, SQL Server Databases, Oracle and PeopleSoft Excel finance BI tools.
- Performed analyses on operation performance and resolved investment position discrepancies.
- Engaged with stakeholder management to define project scopes, to draft functional specs, negotiate budgets, to establish development schedules priorities and to arrange implementation plans.
- Provide supports on issue resolution, bug fixing development delivery for the global settlement technology on Fixed Income Cash Equities operations for US, Europe and the Far East.
- Led a team of 6 analysts to provide production support development to deliver global settlement technology for Fixed Income Equities operations for London, Europe, US the Far East.
- Extensive experience in the Capital Market Security settlement operations and detailed knowledge in Fixed Incomes and Global Cash Equities.
Senior Financial Lead Analyst Corporate Finance division
- Led a team of 2 analysts to perform essential analyses on cash flows, liquidity, solvency, profitability to support innumerous corporate finance projects for various corporate finance teams
- Perform essential analyses on cash flows, liquidity, solvency, profitability to support innumerous corporate finance projects for various corporate finance teams.
- Developed automated all corporate finance models including Excel MACRO program complex Excel formulas and MACRO VB programming - Mergers Acquisitions, Capital Market Info, Brokers, Analogue, Leverage Buy Out, Management Buy Out, Rights Issues, Rights Issue Pricing, DCF and many others ad hoc analytic models in support of Corporate Finance Division operations.