Practice Leader Resume
5.00/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- Management, innovation, and IT consultant with functional expertise and the ability to formulate hypotheses and use structure to solve ambiguous and complex problems. Reputation for exceeding quality performance through the development and implementation of methodologies and frameworks, enhancing customers’ intellectual capital, operations, and fueling profitability.
- Demonstrated track record in enterprise applications and process/performance management consulting, providing cost - effective, quality centric customer solutions and on-going, trusted advisory relationships with top executives, and CXOs. Ability to develop major client relationships through their professional network, previous client impact, and domain expertise in Airline, Cruise, Car, Hotel, and Online, Managed, and Consolidator travel agencies.
- Strong team leader, dutiful respect for compliance and governance, with hiring, termination, scheduling, and resource administration including performance reviews, leveling, and training. Fluent in English, Spanish, Portuguese, and French.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for advisory strategic planning, practice management, delivery of services, scope management in Travel, Transport and Logistics verticals. Strengths business process management, business process improvement, BPR, business valuation and analysis, and portfolio management. Subject matter expertise in global distribution systems, business project management, business transformation, and implementation, integration, and training.
- Engaged in project initiation and planning activities for large US-based airline carrier.
- Project kick-off content meetings and workshops planning efforts.
- Acted as consultant during scope architecture and feasibility analysis.
- Managed project’s lifecycle and actively participated during implementation and integration.
- Reviewing consulting frameworks and templates in order to determine best fit for project execution.
- Selection criteria is based on alignment to customer’s business, functional, and technical expectations along with internal capabilities.
- Compiling and probing best practices to build foundation for upcoming project while decreasing inherited risks.
- Produced and validated content for innovative frameworks responding to digital media, content, and intelligence.
Confidential, Miami, FL
Sr. Project Manager
- Provided and delivered advisory services to major Central America airline carrier. Deliverables includes IT and Managed IT services for their R&D and IMS teams.
- Engaged with Major LATAM airline carrier to revitalize migration project and development of custom desktop point of sale application for their call centers, ACOs, and CTOs
- Presented and completed within 30 days custom training and development strategies to improve airline’s call center SLAs by designing new sales process flows for customer management and call handling.
- Managed 5 direct reports and 6 external resources to support point of sale migration project in Bogota, Colombia.
- Instructed call center managers, supervisors and all training staff with newly devised customer management methodology in order to improve productivity by 80%.
- Spearheaded designed and implementation of financial modeling tool to document and analyze current and future IT investments by applying ROI, NPV, and IRR metrics coupled with financial ratios such as liquidity, safety, profitability, leverage, and efficiency ratios.
- Led a large team to develop a custom IT system interface between Amadeus and two of the leading North American airlines’ proprietary databases. On-time delivery ratio reached 80%.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes