Salesforce.com Developer Resume
- Over 7 years of experience in IT as salesforce.com Developer using Force.com, Visual Force, and APEX.
- Experienced in implementing Triggers, Visual force pages, Apex classes, Web Services to achieve complex business functionalities.
- Experience in Administration, Configuration, Implementation and Support of sales force CRM and sales force SFA applications based on Apex Language and leveraging Force.com Platform world’s first commercial Software as a Service (SAAS) application running in Cloud Computing Environments.
- Hands on experience in Salesforce.com configuration in creating the Custom Objects, various types of Custom fields, buttons, links, Record types, Page layouts, User Profiles, Work flows approvals and Validating Rules.
- Deployed Customization from Sandbox to another environment by Eclipse IDE and Change Set.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization.
- Designed and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed and worked on different Salesforce.com environments such as sandbox and production environments.
- Implemented Service Cloud and Sales Cloud Functionality’s.
- Experienced in Web technologies like HTML, CSS.
- Experience in writing the SOQL and SOSL.
- Good experience in web service - synchronous and asynchronous, Web service factory.
- Used Force.com Web services API and outbound messaging for implementing web services through WSDL in the application for access to data from External systems and websites.
- Installed Salesforce AppExchange Apps, configured and maintained user security permissions in compliance wif organizational needs.
- Hands on experience in implementing security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization. Also created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Email Services, Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Actions, Tasks and Events.
- Hands on experience in database development using PL/SQL in MySql, SQL server 2005 and oracle.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Test Coverage and Code Review.
- Effective employment of Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard and Data Manipulation Language for data migration and management in bulk.
- Having good knowledge of all phases of SDLC wif expertise in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Designing, Development and Testing.
- Team player wif good interpersonal skills, strong understanding of fundamental business processes, excellent Communication and Problem solving skills.
- Experience in customizing Salesforce CRM for generating web-to-leads and web-to-cases
- Experience in SAP ABAP/CRM WEB UI.
SFDC: Standard objects, Workflow & Approvals, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, Visual Force Pages using CSS Layout according to the organization profile, Data Loader, Offline Edition, Integration, migration, Reports, Dashboards, Force.com IDE, Eclipse, SOQL, SOSL, Custom objects, S-Controls, Validation rules, Apex Web Services.
Languages: Apex, ABAP
Databases: PL/SQL, SQL Server, Oracle 10g
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/NT/98/UNIX
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, Java Scripts.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Involved in customizing the Salesforce.com for the business model of the organization.
- Performed customizations across the Salesforce.com application (extending Standard Objects, Building Custom Objects, Validations & Workflows, Apex Web Services, Batch Processes, Visualforce Pages and Controllers).
- Designed and developed custom Solution for Cross Organization Data Sharing of Accounts, Opportunities & Opportunity Products between organizations using Custom Objects, Apex Classes, Batch Programs and Web Services API.
- Designed and developed custom Solution for real time chatter communication on shared Accounts and Opportunities between Confidential and Verizon Enterprise Services salesforce.com instances using Custom Objects, Apex Classes, Batch Programs and Web Services API.
- Worked on various automations like Role Hierarchy Building and managing users in the roles from PeopleSoft feed on daily basis.
- Designed and Developed a Java Utility using Salesforce.com REST API for Chatter Photo Updates by downloading the photos from PeopleFinder and uploading them to Salesforce.com instance of Wireless and Wholesale.
- Designed and developed various batch jobs for processing lead drops & lead assignment, Campaign Management, Account Analytics and more.
- Worked on the necessary Security & Sharing setting like OWD, Role Hierarchy & Sharing Rules.
- Created necessary Public Groups, Permission sets and dynamically added/assigned Users as per the requirement.
- Implemented Account Drilldown feature which helps users to view their subordinates and their accounts in a tree structure.
- Implemented necessary customizations in Accounts which helps users to easily access the accounts which they are currently working on.
- Worked on setting up continuous integration for deployment of builds to various sandboxes & production organization using Jenkins, Force.com Migration Tool and SVN Repository;
- Worked on standard Salesforce.com functionalities like Validation Rules, Assignment Rules, Workflows, Approval Processes, Reports, Dashboards and etc., to address the business requirements.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Triggers, Visual force ( pages, components and controllers), SOQL, Change Set, Data Loader, Force.com, Work Flows-approval, Custom objects, Custom tabs, Email service, Html, Web service, Sharing Rules.
Confidential, Farmingdale, NJ
- Involved in Rollout activities of Salesforce.com, initial Setup activities to customize the Salesforce.com for the business model of the organization.
- Customized Accounts, Opportunities, Products standard objects for additional fields and validation rules required by the business processes.
- Performed Data Loading using Force.com Data Loader for the objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Leads, Products (Items) and Price books. Performed data cleansing and duplicate checks using excel before loading the data.
- Implemented the Opportunity/ Lead Assignment process required for managing the various business units of Confidential across United States, Europe Middle East and Australia using Visualforce, Controllers, Public Groups and Queues.
- Implemented Approval Processes for Deal Submittals, Lead Submittals wif workflow rules like Field Updates and Email Alerts.
- Extensively worked on developing various Visualforce pages, Controllers Triggers, Unit Tests to address business functionalities.
- Worked on the necessary Security & Sharing setting like OWD, Role Hierarchy & Sharing Rules.
- Created necessary Groups and Sharing rules based on the needs of data access.
- Developed Reports and Dashboards as per the needs of the Business Users
- Performed user setup and provided Administrative support required for managing the Salesforce.
- Web To Lead Setup - generated the required HTML code and integrated wif existing Confidential Website to generate the leads in Salesforce.
- Conducted Training/ Demos for various user groups of Confidential across the globe.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Components, Controllers & Extensions), Data Loader, Apex Triggers, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Participated in Requirements Gathering Sessions/ Joint Application Development sessions between IT and Business, documented business requirements document (BRD).
- Involved in design and implementing Custom objects and adding custom fields to Standard Objects to meet business needs.
- Extensively worked on developing various Visualforce pages and controllers to address both partner and internal related functionalities like Partner Performance, Cases Closed by Default, Compliance (Certifications & Trainings) Requirements, Deal Submittals, Lead Submittals, Revenue Performance, Partner Rebate Submittals, and Rebate Statements.
- Implemented multi-level Approval Processes (Account Manager Channel Manager Regional Lead) for Deal Submittals, Lead Submittals, Partner Rebate Requests wif workflow rules like Field Updates and Email Alerts.
- Implemented and used various supporting functionalities like Public Groups, Queues and Custom Settings for addressing business needs.
- Developed Letter Heads, Email Templates (HTML & Visualforce) for Internal and external communications.
- Implemented various Batch Classes and Schedulable Apex classes to process data from staging objects for KPI Data, Partner Revenue Data and Certifications Expiration Alerts.
- Worked on Data integrations using Informatica Cloud to load the data from Internal Oracle Database to Salesforce.com.
- Developed various Test classes for unit testing.
- Closely worked wif Business Team during UAT, addressed Change Requests and functional defects.
- Involved in troubleshooting and addressing production defects in various functional areas.
- Involved in deployments, used Change Sets/ Force.com Migration Tool and Deployed various components through Release Process.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Triggers, Visual force ( pages, components and controllers), Work Flows-approval, Custom objects, Custom tabs, Email service, Html, Web service.
- Moved the tables like Opportunities, Accounts and Contacts to the Salesforce CRM Standard objects.
- Worked on maintaining the functional areas of accounts, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, activities, dashboards.
- Customized the dashboards to monitor lead activities based on sales geography.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components.
- Manage users, Public Groups, Profiles, and Roles wifin the Salesforce CRM; this involved designating access to the applicable user wifin the user hierarchy.
- Responsible for the creation of custom Apps, and Reports using the Salesforce CRM cloud computing model.
- Written SOQL queries against force.com API.
- Used Force.com Eclipse IDE plug to develop the classes and triggers.
- Developed different Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application using different Visual force components.
- Using Apex Data Loader mapped data sources and loaded data into Call Center application.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Coded APEX triggers and s-controls, created rule based automated workflows.
- Created Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Workflow and approvals for the flexibility and functionality of force platform application.
- Generated different reports like standard, summary and matrix for quarterly and half yearly sales.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visual Force Pages, Apex Explorer, Quotes, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Web to case, Email to case, Reports, Tags, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, HTML, Time based triggers, Workflows and Validation rule, SOQL, SOSL.
- Worked on standard salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Dashboards and Reports.nm
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Designed and developed VisualForce Pages for various functional needs in the application.
- Integrated the ‘ Confidential -on-Demand’ product details between SFDC CRM wif client’s Order Management application using Apex Web Services.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, validation rules, Auto-Response Rules, Approval process, email alerts and templates, and field updates.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes and Controllers to develop custom business logic.
- Wrote Apex Triggers for custom validation process.
- Responsible for creation of users, roles, profiles and customization of reports and dashboards as per the client requirement.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects.
- Implemented new enhancements, including creation of custom objects, custom fields, custom tabs.
- Implemented various advanced fields like Picklist, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies.
- Defined object and field level security.
- Customized page layouts for Campaigns, Leads, Opportunity, Contacts, Cases and Accounts depending upon user roles, and groups.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Script, Visualforce Pages, Controllers, CSS, Encryption Fields, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Security Controls, Page Layouts, HTML, Java Script, Reports, Dashboards, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes