Salesforce Developer/administrator Resume
Fort Lee, NJ
- Over 8 years of IT experience with around 5 years of experience as a Salesforce CRM Administrator, Business, Analysis, Developer.
- Expertise in standard Sales force configuration that include workflow rules, page layouts, Record Types, Approval Processes, Assignment rules, Validation rules, bulk Triggers, etc.
- Good Knowledge on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile, Waterfall and Scrum Methodologies.
- Hands on experience in SFDC development using the APEX classes, Triggers, Batch processes, S - Controls, Components, VF Controllers, Reports, Force.com IDE, Eclipse with SOQL, SOSL and Force.com plug-in.
- Experience in data migration from ACT, Excel, MS outlook and Legacy Systems using Import Wizard, Data Loader, Jitterbit, SSIS.
- Installed Salesforce AppExchange Apps and Deployed Customization from Sandbox to another environment by Change Set, ANT and custom user interfaces using HTML and Apex tags.
- Hands on experience with Profiles, Permission sets, Sharing Rules, Organization Wide Defaults and Roles.
- Extensive experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, Picklist, role based page layouts, Workflow Alerts & Actions, WSDL, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Record Types, Dashboards, and Email generation according-to the application requirements.
- Experience in working on leads, case management, web-to-lead, Web-to case, Email-to-case.
- Experience in customization of salesforce products like Service cloud, Sales cloud, Customer portal and Partner portal.
- Salesforce Lightning Experience - Used SLDS for developing Lightning Components, Lighting Bundle, Actions, Event and Server-Side Controller.
- Extensive experience in using continuous integration tools like JIRA, Jenkins and bit bucket.
- Experience in Sales Force Testing and Administration spanning all facets of package software and SaaS application implementation and good knowledge on software design patterns.
- Experienced in Web technologies like HTML, CSS, Angular, Java Scripts and Java technologies like J2EE and JSP
- Capable of rapidly learning new technologies and processes and successfully applying them to projects and operations.
Salesforce.com Technologies: Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages/Components & Controllers, Web Services, Lighting Bundle, Salesforce1, Dashboards, Reports, Custom Objects, Work flow rule, Schedule Batch.
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse IDE, Force.com Explorer, CTI, SSO, SFE, Apex Data loader, JitterBit, Heroku Connect, Heroku Postgres, SSIS, CD, CI, Command Line Data Loader, Lighting Controllers,, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production).
Programming Languages: Apex, SQL, Java, Angular JS, Visualforce page, J-Query, C++
Web Services: WSDL, SOAP/RESTAPI, AWS.
Databases: MS Access, MYSQL, SQL server 2000/2012, Oracle 10g/9i, Heroku.
Packages: Microsoft Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Visio, Eclipse ID
Confidential, Fort Lee, NJ
- Worked with the Functional Analysts and business partners to understand and manage requirements through analysis, design, build, testing and then release to production.
- Experience with Service Cloudincluding ServiceConsole, Case Feed, Knowledge Base and Entitlements.
- Worked with Product owner, UX, Development and JIRA scrum master teams to design a new Service Cloud platform for Party City.
- Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud and Sales Cloudwere selected to become the full life cycle implementation within Kazzam by Party City Company. The Force.com and Apex development tools were used to make changes to the Salesforceapplication to meet the requirements.
- Experience in integrating Salesforce with external applications using Rest and Soap APIs.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Entity-Relationship data model, Formulas, Validation rules on the objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Roles, Profiles, Public Groups, Permission Sets, Custom Settings and Labels to suit to the needs of the application.
- Integrated salesforce with third party tools using the Connected Apps in salesforce using OAuth 2 for authentication.
- Integrated salesforce CTI with Five9 Call Center and installed the Five9 package and customized the softphone layout.
- Specific responsibilities include the creation, deployment and management of Custom Apps, Custom Objects, User Profiles, Sharing rules, Custom Reports and Dashboards, System and data management and maintenance and Ongoing recommendations for process improvements.
- Validate CTI call workflow integrated with other call center facing applications via IVR for Signup and for Credit background check.
- Experience in performing the data migration process using Jitterbit to sync up the data between Heroku Postgres database to salesforce.
- Build the Visualforce pages and standard object detail pages to Screen pop for the third party CTI agents to effectively handle the care or support calls.
- Worked on the Email-to-Lead set up and Email-to-Cases and routing them to the appropriate Queues.
- Provided Salesforcegeneral Administration support to manage users; Trained users to generate SalesforceReports and create Dashboards.
- Experience in developing various lighting components, events and lighting applications. Created lighting Component tabs and Visualforce tabs.
- Formed and completed Use Cases for UserAcceptance Testing and Integration testing. Completed the Quality Assurance for all phases of the project including requirements and user stories.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Heroku Postgres, AWS, CSS, QuickBooks, Service cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Visual Force Pages, Heroku Connect, Sandbox, Angular JS2, SSO, HTML, J-Query, Jitterbit, Twilio, Outlook, JIRA
Confidential, Summit, NJ
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and created solutions by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Extensively involved in data migration from three legacy systems to Salesforce using SQL integration services (SSIS).
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Implemented picklists, dependent pick lists, lookups, Junction objects, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Worked on the Salesforce1mobile app for creating calendar functionalities and updating various customer experiences.
- Worked on Salesforce1 mobile app for offline purpose in the creation of user registration.
- Configured salesforce1navigation menu and customized with client logs and rolled out for specific users.
- Generated Apex Classes using WSDL and wrote business logic layer for integration with external web services to the system for functional needs.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of salesforce.com.
- Used Visualforce Templates and Placeholders to encapsulate page elements to be reused across several Visualforce pages.
- Used SOQL and SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Developed interface in Salesforce Community using custom Apex classes, HTML, Angular JS, CSS Class, and components to allow CommunityUsers to create and edit cases as well as submit case comments.
- Built apps visually with Lightning App Builder, Lightning Components, Lighting Bundle, design and lightning connect integrations across multiple connection.
- Implemented SSOfor custom portal users to login into salesforceusing 3rd party application
- Implemented CI Stack from GIT and Jenkins and used JIRA for bug tracking.
- Created Server APEX Controller for Salesforce Lightning Experience and Added Lightning Component to Lighting Pages and Record Pages.
- Run weekly reports to ensure end users are following data entry standards and make changes when necessary.
- Worked on Bit Bucket control systems to keep the history of developed files and involved in Code Review board to maintain standard of Apex code.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Data Loader, Oracle, SOSL, Salesforce1, SOQL, CSS, AJAX, MS Excel, Jenkins, Visual Force Pages, Sandbox, Change set, Lighting Controller, SSO, .Net, SSIS, Service Cloud, Oracle, HTML, CSS, J-Query, Bit Bucket, Communities, SOAP, MS Visio, Outlook, JIRA and Eclipse IDE Plug- in.
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Participated in analyzing the Requirements, preparing the Design documents based on the specifications and Developing and Maintaining the application.
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components to suit to the needs of the application.
- Developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controllers, Extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application using Eclipse IDE.
- Defined Lookups and Master-Detail relationships on the objects. And also created junction objects to establish many-to-many relationships among objects.
- Involved in bulk data migration and integration using Apex Data Loader, SOAP, Rest Web Services.
- Created Workflow rules and defined related tasks, worked on mission critical design, time-triggered tasks, email alerts and field updates to implement business logic.
- Installing configuring administrating Jenkins CI tool using automation tools on the platform of salesforce.
- Created Custom Reports, New Dash Boards, and worked on Data Loader by uploading about close to a million records and experienced in cleansing and De-duplicating bulk loads.
- Used the Sandbox for Development and Testing and Migrated the code to the deployment instance using change set after testing.
- Involved in the product testing and training for customer service team and Preparing test plan, test cases and coordinating UAT.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Worked with the business team members and stakeholders for requirement gathering throughout the planning and implementation.
- Implemented Apex Controllers, Apex Classes &Triggers and linked them to manage the workflows.
- Implemented in the system and Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects.
- Created various Custom Objects, Custom Settings, Custom Labels, Validation rules, Record types, Custom Tabs, Workflow rule and approval process including Field updates and email alerts.
- Developed Visualforce Pages to show customized content for certain things according to client need.
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports, and created custom objects based on Business need.
- Worked on approval processes, High availability, work flow rules and customizations within salesforce.com.
- Created Custom Objects and fields for transactional and contractual information and used SOSL query to search all objects including custom objects.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex, CRM, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers, Workflow& Approvals, Reports, Security Controls, Sales cloud, Data loader, Change Set Eclipse IDE.
Java Application Developer
- Worked directly with user groups in analyzing and specifying business requirements for the design and development of project.
- Designed application with UML (Unified Modeling Language).
- Developed application based on SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Developed complete Web tier of the application with struts framework.
- Actively involved in configuring the Application Server and deployed all the modules like Web modules and Business modules.
- Used XML parsers to parse and fetch information from XML templates.
- Developed use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Visio as per the requirements.
- Part of the team which was responsible for designing and developing the application in n-tier fashion as per struts based MVC architecture standards.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, JSP.
- Developed JSP's and Servlets to interact with Data Base.
- Utilized the various J2EE Design Patterns to develop the business modules based on the required functionality.
- Designed and developed user interfaces using JSP, HTML and CSS.
- Responsible for developing the application level flow by utilizing Java, JSP and Struts.
- Responsible for developing the OS specific scripts (Shell Scripts) for automating the closing doc process.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes