Sr. Salesforce Admin/developer Resume
- Over6years of experience inanalysis, design, configuring, development of various CRM and web - based applications, which includes 4+ years of Salesforce.com platform, sales cloud, service cloud, Administration and Development experience.
- Strong knowledge of SFDC standard Data structures, designing Custom Objects, MVC architecture, Multi-Tenant Architecture framework, Force.com platform and Force.com Sites.
- Extensive experience using Sales force Administration,Creating Roles, Profiles, Page Layouts, OWD, Sharing rules,Work Flows, Approval processes, Reports and Dashboards.
- Strong Implementation and Integration experience usingCustom objects, Triggers, SObjects, Visual Force Pages, and Apex classes.
- Experience in development, administration, configuration, implementation and support of Salesforce CRM. Leveraging Force.com Platform - world’s first commercial software as a service (SaaS) application running in cloud computing environment.
- Expertise in Apex Language, Controllers, Web Services API, Components, Tabs, Salesforce Customization, Security Access, users, SOQL, SOSL and Analytic Snapshots.
- Proficient in using meta-data migration using ANT based tools and Eclipse IDE.
- Data migration using Apex data loader.
- Committed to excellence, self-motivator, quick learner, team player, and a prudent developer with strong problem-solving, analytical skills and communication skills.
Certification & Certification No.: Administrator - 9405867, Platform DeveloperI - 9544515
Salesforce.com: Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Triggers, Workflows and Approvals, Email Templates, Formulas, Validation Rules, AppExchange, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Eclipse, Force.com IDE and Apex Data Loader.
Databases: Oracle 10g/9i, MYSQL, SQL.
Languages: C, Java, PL/SQL.
Confidential, Webster, NY
Sr. Salesforce Admin/Developer
- Performed the role of Salesforce.com Admin/Developer in the organization.
- Worked with the user group for requirement gathering throughout the planning and implementation.
- Created new UserAccountsand assignedProfilesas per theirrolein role hierarchy.
- DefinedOrg wide defaultto restrict access from users.
- CustomizedPage layoutsfor Standard/Custom objects and assigned Record Types.
- CreatedData Validation rules and Formulasas per business requirement.
- Worked with various Salesforce.com StandardobjectslikeAccounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Created Workflow rules to automate tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates, Time-Dependent Actions and Outbound API Messages.
- Created Reports and Dashboards to track Opportunity pipeline for Management visibility.
- Designed and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Designed various Web Pages in VisualForce for capturing various customer enquiries and implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Created and usedEmail templatesinHTMLandVisualForce.
- Integrated the Web Services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the home-grown applications by using the home grown web services.
- UsedSOQL&SOSLwith consideration toGovernor Limitsfor data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploader data in CSV files into Salesforce.com.
- Worked with Salesforce.com team to make application certified.
- Implemented the requirements on Force.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Packaged and Deployed customizations fromSandboxto other environments using Force.com IDE.
- Helped users withChatterteams/Groups and follow application as well.
Environment:SaleForce.com platform, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Apex Language, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, APPTUS, Eclipse IDE, Subversion.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Involved in group for requirement gathering throughout theplanningandimplementation.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Worked with variousSalesforce.com objectslikeAccounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Cases, Solutions, Forecasts, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Developed and configured variousCustom ReportsandReport Foldersfor different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding customvalidation rules, custom formulas, reports and dashboards.
- DevelopedApex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggersfor various functional needs in the application.
- Designed and developedVisualForcepages based on the business requirements
- Used thesandboxfor testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Provided ongoingSalesforce.commaintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow.
- Interacted with theSalesforce.compremium tech support team on a regular basis.
Confidential, Owings Mills, MD
Sale Salesforce Admin/Developer
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects ofSalesforce.com (SFDC)and other Platform based technologies likeVisual Force, Force.com API,andWeb Services.
- DefinedLookupandmaster-detailrelationships on the objects and createdjunction objectsto establish connectivity among objects.
- CreatedPage layoutsto organizefields,custom links,related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Worked onValidation Rules, WorkflowsandApproval Processes.
- DesignedCustom Objectsand developed and deployedApex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggersfor various functional needs in the application.
- Developed acustomer feedbackand satisfaction process
- Participated in the bug review meetings, updated requirements document as per business user feedback and change in functionality of the application
- Integrated theWeb Servicesfor extracting the data from external systems, and used theSandboxfor testing to ensure minimum code coverage for the application to be migrated to production.
- Performed Integration using Web Sphere Cast Iron andInformaticacloud for data migration into the cloud.
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS Concepts.
- Worked on the design, development and implementation of complete life cycle of data warehouses.
- Translated business requirements into software applications and models.
- Worked on resolving and troubleshooting complex issues.
- Performed and executed data extraction, transformation and loading using ETL tools.
- Analyzed the business and system requirements for the application.
- Interacted with user groups to derive the functional requirements.
- Developed Use Case along with functional requirements.
- Gathered requirements from the existing application.
- Involved in gathering requirements for creating web services supporting the SOA effort.
- Interacted with the technical and the business team to take business and implementation decisions.
- Analyzed the existing application and understood the logic behind the existing processes.
- Created periodic status reports.
- Held walkthroughs with the business and the technical team in order to communicate enhancement requests and to answer and clear all their queries.
- Involved in project estimation meetings.
- Used MS Visio to create process flows.
Environment: Oracle, SQL Developer, MS Visio, TOAD, SQL Loader, SQL*Plus, UNIX.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes