- Overall 9 years of Experience working at different roles of a Software Development Life Cycle including Programmer, Admin, Analyst, consultant and Release Manager.
- Over 6.5 years of Salesforce Development and Admin experience using Sales, Marketing, Service cloud, Communities and Force.com Platform.
- Strong experience in development and customizations of Salesforce.com applications using Visualforce, Apex classes, Apex triggers, Page Layouts, Workflows, Approval Process, Sharing Rules, Custom Buttons & links and strong experience in making some CRM reports.
- Actively involved in the project release activities like commits to Repositories using Tortoise Git, Tortoise SVN, Migrating the metadata using ANT, Changesets and Jenkins.
- Expertise in working with Agile Methodology (Scrum Methodology).
- Designed Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Good understanding of Salesforce Governor limits and experience in overcoming limitations in Apex classes, Triggers, SOQL and Batch classes.
- Hands on experience in writing queries using SOQL and SOSL in Apex Classes and Triggers.
- Sound experience in integration of Salesforce.com applications with external systems using - SOAP and REST Web Services.
- Expertise in Force.com, Visual-force and Apex.
- Developed various customized solutions like Customer Portal, Inventory Management system, Customized Order Management, Order Processing and Billing applications using FORCE.COM, Visual-force and Apex.
- Expertise in developing SOAP and REST apex web services classes and tested using tools like SOAPUI and Workbench.
- Expertise in Agile and Scrum.
- Experience in Salesforce security setup using Profiles, Permission Sets, OWD, Role Hierarchy and Sharing Rules.
- Sound experience in creating Custom Apps, Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Applying Sharing Rules, Page Layouts, Search Layouts, Related List and defining Field Dependencies, Custom buttons.
- Good Understanding on Contract Life Cycle Management and as well as Apttus CPQ where it helps you to configure the price and quote deals.
- Experience in import/export of data using Data loader, Informatica cloud connector from legacy CRM database into salesforce.com.
- Strong experience in generating Reports, Dashboards and analytical snapshots for the management.
- Experience in analyzing the business requirements based on business data gathered and requirements of user.
- Experience in deployment from Sandbox to Production using deployment tools like Force.com IDE, Force.com migration tool and Change Sets.
- Strong work experience System Testing, Performance tuning, Go-live support and Post-production support.
- Performed unit testing for every written code and always wrote test methods with code coverage of 75% minimum.
- Participated and collaborated in requirement analysis, Quality Assurance (QA), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and deployments, as well as planning strategic short term and long term roadmap.
- Strong scripting experience in writing build scripts using Apache Ant and Maven.
- Sound knowledge in version control systems like Git and Codehub.
- Good understanding and knowledge of preparing System Design using UML methodology, Preparation of class and sequence diagrams.
- Experience in using Salesforce Lightning UI.
- Involved in developing Salesforce Lightning Components.
Salesforce.com Administration: Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Reports, Dashboards, Approval Processes, Users, Roles, Data Loader, Data Import Wizard, PackagesCustom Apps, Sandbox Refreshments, Sharing settingsCommunication Templates, Deployments (Change Sets).
Salesforce.com Development: Apex Language, Apex Classes, Visualforce pages, Controllers, Apex Triggers, Apex WebServices, SOQL.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java
Markup Languages: HTML, XML, CSS
Java Technologies: JDK, J2EE, Servlets, JSP
Tools: /Utilities: Eclipse, Force.com IDE, Workbench
Databases: MYSQL Server 2005, Oracle 11i
Software: MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, MS Excel
Operating System: Windows, MS-DOS
Confidential - Hoffman Estates, IL
Sr. SalesForce Developer/Administrator
- Involved in various activities of the project, like information gathering, analyzing the information, documenting the functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Implemented Apex Scheduler and Triggers to invoke Apex classes at regular intervals and to trigger them at events.
- Performed Apex callout using Web Service to external applications from SalesForce using Http Request and Http classes.
- Integrated SalesForce with third party application Oracle ERP using APEX web services and callouts with SOAP API.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Prepared documentations like Testing Progress, Test coverage and providing status to Project Manager.
- Worked with Data Loader to update, insert and delete records using excel sheets as a part of the Data Migration.
- Developed Lightning components, events and Lightning applications.
- Created Batch Apex and Schedulers to mass update records in production based on the business requirement.
- Worked with GIT version control systems to keep the history of developed files and involved in Code Review board to maintain standard of Apex code.
- Used Change sets or Jenkins for deployment, once the Component merge has been done in Git and the source is ready, in to the other SalesForce instance.
- Used Sandbox for Testing and Migrated the code to the Deployment instance after testing using Change sets and Force.com Migration tool (Ant) and Eclipse IDE.
- Involved in Agile methodology, Scrum that dramatically improved productivity and reduced errors.
Confidential - Kansas, MO
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC) and using other Platform based technologies like Visualforce and Force.com API.
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Analyst/ Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Implemented case management automation (on Case Object) to track and solve customer's issues Implemented Email-to-Case entry and manual case entry for entering customer's cases in Cases Tab.
- Designed, and deployed the Custom objects, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Participated in the training sessions provided by the Salesforce team.
- Involved in developing Salesforce Lightning Components.
- Used Salesforce Lightning UI.
- Work with the sales, service and community user support organization to ensure appropriate levels of support are given, problems are resolved in a timely way; provide an escalation point for sales systems issues.
Confidential - Seattle, WA
Salesforce Administrator/ Developer
- SFDC administration including advanced configuration such as managing custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, and approval processes. Understand all aspects of Salesforce.com configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including changes and potential system implications.
- Deep understanding of the SFDC products including Salesforce 1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Platform and the App Exchange.
- Leads and influences technical direction for large-scale, highly complex technical initiatives and/or projects requiring integration of cross-functional systems. Provides technical guidance in evaluating applications systems.
- Ensure adoption and adherence to Salesforce.com governance framework and usage guidelines
- Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, and data integrity.
- Collaborates with the business to prioritize key business/technical initiatives. Utilizes expert knowledge of the customers’ business to recommend solutions, and ensures business and technology objectives are met and maintained. Understands user and process requirements and ensures those requirements can be achieved through high-quality deliverables.
- Gather project requirements, build project plan, execute plan, supervise testing, and deploy project changes in Salesforce.com.
- Partnering with Business Stakeholders to prioritize and resolve support tasks efficiently, documenting routine solutions for knowledge share within the team and for handover to user community.
- Support users through user acceptance testing.
- Work with business owners to ensure data is kept clean and fit for purpose.
Confidential - Richmond, VA
SalesForce Administrator/ Developer
- Responsible for configuration activities for Salesforce.com which includes Sales, Service and Communities applications, including new areas of configuration, analyzing and fixing assigned faults, peer-to-peer reviews and testing.
- Define release requirements and scheduling of solution specific activities within release process
- Perform functional releases in accordance with specific release management procedures, maintaining release documentation as required.
- Contribute to Test specifications, advising the Test Team on how and what to test. Supporting the Test Team in executing tests where appropriate.
- Support Solution and Development Management in the prioritization of bug and enhancement requests, and ensure that business users are kept informed on progress.
- Document new features and releases in accordance with accepted processes, guidelines and compliance requirements.
- Support and provide analytics and report writing within business applications and 3rd party solutions.
- Help ensure relevant stakeholders at all levels of the business are aware of solution developments and aware of specific solution concerns with regards to projects.
- Provide solution experience and guidance for relevant solution area working with solution architects and data integration team.
- Advise and assist support on functional corrections, testing and enhancements as required.
- Work with external partners / suppliers as appropriate as part of the day-to-day product support functions.
Environment: Apex, Force.com, Visual Force, Data loader, Service Now, Eclipse IDE, Triggers, Classes, Approval Process, Workflows, Validation Rules, Reports, Dashboards, Email Templates.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- Attended various discussions involved in project specifications analysis.
- Involved in analysis and design of the several modules in the Project.
- Created use case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, deployment diagrams.
- Designed and developed technical specifications using design patterns and OO methodology.
- Involved in understanding business requirements and functionality of Cost Management Reporting.
- Developed presentation tire using HTML, JSP, Java Script, JSF.
- Involved in the configuration, development, and deployment of EJBs, and JSPs & Servlets in Web logic Test Environment.
- Developed Database Access Objects (DAO) using the Spring Hibernate Support and using Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Implemented the Control Layer by using Struts Actions classes like Action, mapping Dispatch Action classes.
- Designed and developed Session Beans for implementing Business logic.
- Involved in all phases (Unit/Integration/System) of testing.