- Around 8+ years of progressive experience in IT industry. This includes 4+ years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM Platform. Worked on all the stages including configuration, architectural design, development, enhancements, testing, implementation and maintenance of Multi - tier and web-based applications.
- Experience in working on various aspects of CRM techniques like Campaign management, Order management, Account management, Case management and Forecasting.
- Experience in Salesforce development including Apex Classes / Controllers, Visualforce, Apex Triggers, S-Controls and used Salesforce API.
- Good experience in working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com plug-in for writing business logic in Apex programming language. Worked with command line interface, Import wizard to migrate the data from Oracle database, also used Apex Data Loader to perform the DML operations by using CSV files.
- Hands on working experience in Custom Profiles, Role Hierarchy and public Groups creation and user management.
- Experience in maintaining, enhancing and creating workflows and validation rules.
- Experience in creating Formula fields to maintain the quality of the data. Hands on Experience in deploying and integrating Salesforce.com CRM solutions
- Extensive experience in activities related to SFDC, Saleforce.com setup, Configuration, customization, Administration, Data Migration and deployment of applications to Force.com platform for large user groups.
- Extensive working experience on different work environments including Development, Test, UAT and Production. Participated in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDFC) i.e., System Analysis, Design, Development and Testing.
- Strong Requirements gathering experience and documentation skills which includes ConductingUser Interviews, transforming business requirements into user requirement specification, FunctionalRequirement Specifications Document (FRD) and Use Case Narratives.
- Expertise in Force.comtechnologystack: APEX, SOQL and SOSL.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and project oriented team player with solid communication and leadership skills to develop creative solution for challenging client needs.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex, Visualforce, S-Control, Salesforce Explorer 8.0, Apex Data Loader, Eclipse 3.4 and exact target.
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g, MySQL 5.1, MS-Access, SQL
Operating Systems: Windows 9X, 2000,Vista, Linux
Languages: C, C++, Java
Documentation Tools: Ms Office, MS
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Worked with variousSalesforce.com objects like by Text-Enhance">Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports, and created custom objects based on Business needs.
- Involved inSalesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Developed APEX Classes, Visualforce pages and APEX Triggers to develop the custom functionality as per the requirements.
- Developed Test classes and maintained minimum of 85% code coverage
- Created Apex schedule jobs to perform the same operations in a scheduled time.
- Developed Reports and Dashboards as per the business requirements.
- Used Salesforce Enterprise API to Integrate with existed Java web application.
- Implemented the Apex Unit Tests and Deploy code from Sandbox to Production using Eclipse /Force.com IDE Implemented Single Sign-On to maintain the same login credentials for Salesforce and other applications Maintained the functional areas of Data management, Sales forecasting, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Quotes, Price book, Dashboards and Reports.
- Designed, and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application
- Analyzed and converted business workflows to Salesforce workflows and assigned workflow alerts.
- Performed Data Management, including Data Integration from external data sources using APIs, web services as well as importing and exporting large volumes of data.
- Developed training plans, materials, and documentation for business users, keep materials up-to-date, coordinated new users and ongoing training sessions.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Involved in gathering customer requirements from business user teams spread over the Sales, Marketing and Customer service. Involved in creating gap analysis document, clearly identifying the data, business process and work flows of the organization with respect to salesforce.com implementation.
- Developed and Customizing salesforce.com application based on the user needs.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization
- Developed APEX Triggers and Classes as required.
- Maintained and gave permissions to communication templates based on Profiles.
- Performed Data Analysis and migrated data from SQL Server database to Salesforce.
- Involved in Accounts Merging, maintaining Public Groups.
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and developed the Apex classes using other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com IDE.
- Worked on Record Types, Validation Rules, Triggers and Page Layouts.
- Develop Visual Force Pages, Visual Force Custom Controllers Components, Advanced Search Functionality, Custom Objects, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, Dashboards, Tabs, Tags and Components.
- Performed Unit Testing and Regression Testing.
- Worked extensively in customization of Service Cloud Console by embedding Visualforce pages in custom console components, highlight panel and interaction log
Environment: Salesforce, Force.com IDE, Java, Eclipse, JDK 1.4, Apex, Visualforce, Apex Data Loader, Force.com Explorer, Cognos, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Excel, SQL Server 2005, Quality Center.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems, and used the Sandbox for testing to ensure minimum code coverage for the application to be migrated to production.
- Involved in scheduling meetings, JAD sessions, analysis development, test inspections, and other project meetings throughout project life cycle.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created and deployed Custom Reports and Dashboards for sales orders, Sales Invoices, Customer Ledger etc.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom reports and configured the Analytical Snapshots to dump the data on a regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statics.
- Created Custom fields, pick lists, dependent pick lists, and validation formulas to the custom objects.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE plug-in using Eclipse.
- Developed Apex classes, Controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Integrated the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the homegrown applications by using the homegrown web services.
- Used SOQL to select the data from platform database.
- Created Custom Buttons and links to mass update and mass delete the records and invoke Visualforce pages as per requirements.
- Worked with Salesforce.com technical support team on a regular basis to resolve issues.
- Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce Pages, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Email Services, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Security Controls, Eclipse
- Performed Regression Testing and Integration Testing.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and dashboard on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics
Environment: Force.com IDE, APEX classes, APEX triggers, APEX Data loader, WINDOWS, SQL, Oracle, AJAX, Java Script, XML, J Developer
- Documented the SQL Server Integration Service Standards to be followed.
- Created SQL queries and Stored Procedures for CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) operations on database
- Diagnose and resolve problems due to software defects, which are escalated by support staff to development team.
- Testing and debugging the project for proper functionality and documenting modules
- Used Ajax in one of the modules to do asynchronous changes to the pages.
- Worked with Struts front-end utilizing the Struts tiles framework and Struts Validation Framework to implement the GUI interface.
- Experienced in creating the Work Flow Rules in the Approval Process
- Involved in writing the Stateless Session Beans.
- Developed application code using Core Java and J2EE (Servlets, XML) in Eclipse tool.
- Developed Swing Suite for look and feel as well as binding data to the GUI.
- Document all database changes and follow and enforce change and release management processes.
- Used VSS for version control management.
- Developed Session and Entity Beans to implement business functionality.
- Used Application Assembly Tool for generating War and Ear files and for deployment to the Application servers Involved in writing Junit test scripts to check the functionality of the middle tier and aid in debugging phases.
Environment: Java 1.4 SDK, java Script, JSP 2.0, AJAX, XML, JSTL, JNDI, EJB 2.0, UML, Web sphereStruts, CSS, Eclipse, hibernate.