- Over 6 years of experience in IT industry and more than 4 years dedicated to salesforce based solutions
- A SalesforceCertified professional with expertise in Requirement Gathering & Analysis, Estimation & planning, Business Process Mapping, Solution Design, Hands - on Implementation, Testing, Support & Project management on Salesforce Platform
- Excellent knowledge in customizing standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads and Campaigns.
- Experience on Salesforce CRM platform and Worked on different environment of SFDC such as Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Experience in Building Lightning Components and Process Builder.
- Experience in SFDC Development in Implementing Apex classes, Test classes, Visual Force, Triggers, Force.com IDE, SOQL and SOSL.
- Experience in Integrating Salesforce Data with 3rd Party Systems Using SOAP and REST API Web Services..
- Experience in bulk data migration and integration using Data Loader
- Experience in Realizing the Business Requirements to Design on Salesforce.com Platform by Designing Required Entities like Creating Relationships/Junction Objects like Master-Detail, Lookups, Entity Relationship Data Model, Pages, Classes, Interfaces, Workflow rules, Triggers, Email Alerts and Business Logic.
- Having Good Knowledge about Creating Visual Force Pages using Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers, Standard List Controllers and Controller Extensions.
- Involved in various stages of software development life cycle including - analysis, requirement gathering, design, Development, testing and deployment
- Experience in Development Using Waterfall and Scrum/Agile Methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills towards building relationships at all organizational levels.
Salesforce Technologies: SalesforceCRM, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce Pages / Components, S-Controls, Apex Web Services, AJAX, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects.
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform
Programming Languages: C++, C#, JAVA,.NET,APEX
Development Environment: Developer Console
Tools: Microsoft Visio, Microsoft project, MS Visual Studio, PhpMyAdmin, Xampp, Force.com
Databases: MySQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL, NoSQL, Oracle SQL,SSIS,SSRS
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile Methodology
Confidential - Minneapolis, MN
Salesforce Developer/ Admin (Salesforce Lightning)
- Integrated with various business user groups and gathered the requirements for salesforce.com CRM implementation
- Developed Lightning apps using Lightning Components and made them compatible with salesforce1 mobile app.
- Upgraded from SalesforceClassic to Salesforce Lightning
- Created many Email Templates and Mail Merge Templates and was involved in doing the mail merge for different standard and custom objects in Lightning experience.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Implemented Salesforce Lightning Components for small set of users for customizing reports and dashboards.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, opportunities, quotes, Activities, Dashboards and Reports
- Involved in writing triggers to process incoming service e-mail requests from customers to automatically create new case records.
- Implemented visualforce pages with custom controller, standard controller, controller extension and standard set controller.
Environment: Salesforce.com Platform, Lightning, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Workbench, Pages, Data Loader.
Confidential - Brooklyn Park, MN
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements.
- Designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC).
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Created training material based on the business requirements
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Created VF pages, Apex Classes and Triggers to achieve custom functionality based on the requirements.
- Closely worked with Salesforce.com consultants while implementing the solutions for the requirements.
- Involved in Data Migration using Data Loader and scheduling the Data Loader for automatic loads.
- Created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
Environment: Force.com Platform, Salesforce Enterprise Edition, Salesforce.com, Custom/Standard Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, SOQL/SOSL Queries, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Force.com Eclipse
- Worked closely with client business owners to understand better business processes while designing the solutions for the requirements.
- Created detailed technical design document based on the business requirements.
- Designed & developed based on client requirements Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Apex classes, Triggers and delivered high quality deliverables.
- Defined security model in SFDC based on the business requirements using such as Roles, Profiles, OWD, field level security.
- Developed various custom objects, tabs, components and Visual Force pages. Customized page layouts for standard/custom objects and assigned record types.
- Designed, and developed Apex classes, Controller classes, Extensions and Apex triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created test classes for apex classes which will have both positive and negative scenarios and delivered high quality.
- Involved in release management activities to roll out the customizations to production.
Environment: Apex Programming (Triggers, Classes and Test classes), Eclipse IDE, Migration, Data loader, Web services API, Custom objects, Custom tabs, Profiles, Permission sets Reports and Dashboards
- Involved in requirements, design, planning, and implementation and testing phases.
- Coordinated with the users to gather and analyse the business requirements
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements. Co-ordination with offshore team on development activities.
- Used git and Bitbucket for version control.
- Implemented REST messages for communication between web service client and service provider
- Implemented REST messages for communication between web service client and service provide
- Worked on Cascading Style Sheets and HTML pages to display static data content.