- Extensive experience in IT, marketing, engineering management and hands - on engineering in the software development industry and the computer manufacturing industry.
- Strengths in people management, problem solving, process design, database design and software licensing.
- Experience in customer support, sales support, R&D, manufacturing, marketing and IT infrastructure.
- Managerial Specializations
- Technical Specializations
- Engineering management
- Salesforce.com developer
- Cross-functional leadership
- Salesforce.com administration
- Process design
- Pardot lead nurturing
- Product management
- NetSuite administration eMarketing
- FlexNet licensing expert
- IT infrastructure
Apex web services
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Director of Customer Experience and Information Infrastructure
- Managed eMarketing, IT infrastructure and business processes.
- Administered and programmed Salesforce.com, Pardot and NetSuite databases.
- Defined processes for sales, support and finance.
- Managed corporate messaging, website development and lead - generation processes.
- Automated processes for order fulfillment, software delivery and FlexNet license generation, reducing fulfillment time from five days to 30 minutes
- Set up process for lead generation and nurturing, using Drupal, Salesforce.com and Pardot, generating 250 lead-qualifying downloads per week
- Led the development of a Drupal website, new logos and the corporate messaging
- Integrated the Salesforce and NetSuite databases through a connector, reducing order-to-invoice time from one week to one day
Director of Support, Training, and Services
- Managed a global team of 22 application engineers and contractors responsible for sales support, customer support, services, training, and product test. Acted as a consultant to the marketing team.
- Through automation projects, reduced the staffing level needed for customer support by 40%, while revenue doubled and product lines tripled
- Built a library of web - based maintenance-only tools accessible from within the software application, increasing software maintenance retention by 30%
- Set up a case management system in Salesforce.com for tracking customer issues, bugs reports and enhancement requests
- Integrated and cross-trained the support teams following two mergers
- Created a self-service license retrieval system that reduced a 20-minute support case to zero (no staff involvement)
Confidential, Houston, TX
Acting Director, Engineering
- New product BIOS development and test for consumer desktop computers
- Directed all engineering departments responsible for factory introduction of server products
- In-circuit test engineering
- PCA functional test engineering
- System test and run-in engineering
- Diagnostics development
- PCA assembly process engineering
- Mechanical engineering
Manager, Test Engineering
- Managed various teams of test engineers in preparing factories for new product launches
- In-circuit test
- PCA functional test
- System test and run-in