- 7+ years of IT experience in application design, customization, development, Web based application using Java/J2EEtechnologies with experience in SalesForce.com Platform.
- Expert Level understanding of Salesforce.com CRM and its Development Life Cycle.
- Experience in Administration, Implementation, coding, Design, support, and Configuration experience with Salesforce.com platform.
- Experienced in developing and administrating projects on Salesforce platform.
- Experience in SFDC related technologies such as Visual Force, Apex, and Integration.
- Conducted technical process reviews, technical UAT’s, and worked in partnership with the business consultants.
- Strong experience on SERVICE Cloud with CTI.
- Hands on experience in writing queries using SOSL and SOQL in Apex Classes and Triggers.
- Sound experience in working all three aspects of Visual Workflows like flow design, flow management, and runtime. Experience in integrating Salesforce using SOAP and Rest API.
- Strong experience in development and customizations of Salesforce.com applications using Visual Force, Apex classes, Apex triggers, Page Layouts, Workflows, Sharing Rules, S - Controls and migration tools.
- Extensive experience in developing APEX classes, Triggers, Visual force pages, Controllers, writing Workflows, and Force.com API.
- Implemented the Salesforce.com applications using Agile SCRUM technique that involves the iterative development methodology.
- Implemented Formula fields, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, and Workflow Approvals.
- Experience in migration applications from Sandbox to Production using Force.com Migration Tools like Force.com IDE and CRM UI.
- Extracted data from Salesforce.com application into the external databases (Oracle 10g) for generating large data reports using the Informatica.
- Experienced in integration and data migration using Informatica Cloud and Data loader.
- Extensive experience in creating approval processes, workflows, validation rules and sharing & security rules.
- Experienced in implementing service Max.
- Experience in working with Databases like Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/R2, T-SQL and MySQL.
- Experienced with Test-driven Development (TDD).
- Experienced with Continuous Integration (CI) platforms and process.
Force.com Tools: Apex Data loader, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production), Force.com Migration Tool, Salesforce1
Programming Languages: C, .Net, Java, Java script, PL/SQL, HTML, APEX
Operating Systems: Windows (NT, 2000, XP, Vista)
Customization: Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox data loading
IDE: Eclipse, My Eclipse and Force.com Eclipse IDE plug-in
Databases: MS SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle 10g/9i/8i
Confidential, Little Rock, AR
- Designing and developing solutions based on functional, migration and integration using requirements for SFDC platform.
- Developing prototypes on SFDC environment for Proof of Concept demo and for customer endorsement.
- Performing day to day User Management on SFDC Org by configuring Sharing Rules, Permission Sets, Roles and Profiles, security.
- Creatingcustom report types, custom reports and dashboards to meet the reporting requirements of the decision makers in the organization.
- Creating and maintained the email templates to be used in the Workflows, Auto Assignment Rules and Auto Response Rules related to Lead Management module in Sales Cloud.
- Working on complex data migration projects using Data Loader tool and Cast Iron.
- Designing and developing APEX classes, APEX triggers, Apex Web services, integration, Custom Controllers, Controller extensions.
- Implementing service cloud with CTI.Integration of Sales cloud with external information systems using SOAP API web services.
- Integration of Oracle E-Business Suite products master data with Salesforce.com by using Cast Iron Application.
- Deploy changes from SFDC sandbox environment to Production environment using change sets.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Visual Force Components & Controllers, App Exchange, Cast Iron(5.6), Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, ExtJS, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects &Tabs, SOAP API, Email Services, Sandbox, ANT migration, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows 7,Integration,SERVICE Cloud.
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
Salesforce Developer/ Admin
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Implemented the validation rules on the objects and tabs, Page layouts, Custom tabs, and Components to suit to the needs of the application.
- Developed various Tabs, Components and Visual Force Pages and Controllers.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Prepared test data files and uploaded the data in to Salesforce.com using data loader.
- Created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Created and edited reports and dashboards using Salesforce.com reporting tools to develop TEMPeffective reports that meet the needs of internal users.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform using Eclipse.
- Performed Admin Setup tasks in SFDC Test Environment like creating the Users, Profiles.
- Used Agilesoftware development methodology.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Participated in system design and managing the design documentation.
- Performed Gap analysis when migrating from .Net Application to Salesforce.
- Implemented the Object Model (Custom Objects and Standard Object Extensions), Record Types, Relationships (Many-to-Many using Junction Objects), Formula Fields, Rollup Summary Fields.
- Implemented Profiles, Roles, Users, Security (Sharing Rules, Organization Wide Defaults), Page Layouts, Custom Tabs and Reports.
- Involved in Requirements gathering and business process analysis.
- Mapped data from the legacy .Net applications to Salesforce objects and migrated data into Salesforce using the data loader.
- Created custom Visual force page to track tutoring session details and the corresponding attendance. Created student performance tracking report and dashboards.
- Used change sets to migrate customizations from sandbox to production environment.
- Analyzed various AppExchange apps to meet some of the volunteer and grading requirements of the business.
Environment: Salesforce.com (Force.com Platform), Service Cloud, REST API, Apex and Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL, Data Loader.
- Involved in various stages of the project life cycle primarily design, implementation, testing, deployment and enhancement of the application.
- Designed the system based on UML concepts, which include data flow diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams and state diagrams using Rational Rose Enterprise Edition.
- Design and development of the application in n-tier fashion based on MVC Architecture standards and utilized Struts frame work.
- Developed data model and stored procedures.
- Used JDBC for communicating with the database.
- Maintenance and production support of the application documented design and functional aspects of the application.
- Worked closely with the Requirements team and analyzed the Use cases.
- Elaborated on the Use cases based on business requirements and was responsible for creation of class diagrams, sequence diagrams.
- Performed SQL operations using Oracle Database.
- Adopted J2EE best Practices, using Core J2EE patterns.
- Developed in Eclipse environment using Struts based MVC framework.
- Created JSPs using JSTL and Struts tag libraries.
- Developed Struts Action and ActionForm classes. Created the Tile definitions as required.
- Used Session Beans for business logic and Entity Beans for database persistence.
- Deployed J2EE components (EJB, Servlets) in WebLogic Application server.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit framework.
- Participated in Functional Design Document and Technical Design Document reviews.