A results - driven Business Development/Account Management professional with 12+ years of high level B2B experience. Working with a variety of individuals, tasks, personalities, and industries has allowed me to multi-task in high pressure environments while meeting and exceeding the demand of new challenges. My ability to build solid relationships has opened new business opportunities for me that have been elusive to multiple past top performers while servicing Fortune 500 companies and C-Level Executives. Some of my strengths are professionalism, building solid relationships, persistence, excellent documentation, organization, teamwork, a hunter-wolf mentality and attention to detail.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Promoted to Client Partner in January 2017 to sell Fixed Bid/Managed Service projects in addition to IT Staffing, was hired as an Account Partner in April 2015 to sell only IT Staffing Services.
- Publically Traded on NYSE (CBR) with 6,500 worldwide employees and in addition to others
- Selling Global IT Solutions in the following areas: ADM, Mobility, IoT, Cloud, BI/Big Data, QA&T, PM/BA and Talent Services thru Fixed Bid, T&M, and Managed Service delivery models.
- Setting meetings and presentations with CIO’s, Hiring Managers and HR Directors to sell the Confidential brand.
- Supporting global clients who are based in the Southwest Territory.
Confidential, Addison, TX
Business Development Manager
- Responsible for gaining new clients who need IT Consulting, Software Development, Outsourcing/Offshoring and Staff Augmentation Services.
- Sell available talent, high level meetings with CIO’s, Hiring Managers and HR Directors.
- Nationwide sales calls to find new clients across the U.S.
- Assisting Owners of new hotel and assisted living development projects by securing equity/debt raise, seed money, securing additional principles, referring developers, hotels operators and FF&E Manufacturers with the end goal of ribbon cutting on a new Hotel.
- Negotiated pricing for frac sand with buyers, locate available sand thru the sand mine operators and brokers and coordinate the delivery of frac sand to the well driller locations as needed.
- Track PO’s, delivery and pick up amounts to ensure the PO’s accuracy.
- 1 of 5 Equal Partners who created Silver Leaf Homes and built spec multi-family and residential properties in the Bakken Region in ND.
- Met with oil companies to try secure sales and rentals of our units and spec house.
- Worked with contractors to negotiate pricing on bids along with the PM.
- Responsible for managing our Project Manager who was living in Stanley, ND to keep our projects, timelines and budgets in line. Traveled to ND bi-monthly.
Confidential, Jenison, MI
Vice President of Sales
- Added 40 new “profitable” clients to our customer base.
- Transformed, re-organized all business operations and current practices to a streamlined approach so we could adjust to rapid growth in stride.
- Responsible for all sales/business development to commercial customers that included: businesses, apartment communities, property management companies. Interviewed and hired staff every spring when we would on board 50-60 temporary workers for the summer work load.
Confidential, Grandville, MI
Business Development Manager
- The President said I was the best “Wolf” gaining new strategic accounts he has seen in entire career.
- Develop and Maintain Relationships with Managers at all levels on client sites from CIO Level to Hiring Mangers within IT Departments and HR Managers to Recruiters.
- On-site Meetings include weekly client/consultant visits to maintain relationships and ensure work is being performed.
- Extensive Documentation of Sales Calls and Meeting Notes Daily using Sendouts Recruiting Software.
- Recruited Consultants to Work on Client Projects.
- Negotiating Salary and Hourly Bill Rates with Clients and Consultants.
- Extensive Negotiation putting Compensation/Benefits Packages together for Permanent Hires.
- Working with Recruiting Staff to ensure proper attention is given to each Client’s Needs.