- Experienced in RedPrairie /JDA application and MOCA commands
- Experienced with Business Intelligence Reporting Tool (BIRT)
- Experienced in application support/user help desks
- Solid understanding of algorithms, data structures, and object oriented design
- Fluent in Java, C, C++, SQL programming languages
- In - Depth knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong background working with clients, software developers to identify requirements and develop software development implementation timelines.
- Excellent Analytical and communication skills
Operating Systems: IBM-AIX, iOS, IRIX, HP-UX, SGI, SUN, MS-DOS, UNIX, LINUX, MS Windows-2K/XP/Vista/7/8
Platforms: J2SE, J2EE, SOA, SAAS, PAAS, IAAS, Cloud-Computing
UI: HTML, CSS, DHTML, Struts, JSF, XSL, XSLT, DTD, Applets, JFC/Swing, Java2D.
Development Tools: LextEdit, Apache Axis2, Eclipse 3.2, IBM Web sphere Application Developer v5.1, Rational Application Developer (RAD 6.0), JBuilder8.0, BlueJ, Jasper Reports, Crystal Reports
Programing Lang: Java, C, C++
WMS Applications: RedPrairie/JDA WMS (versions 2005, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014) Island Pacific, JDA Manugistics, TOPEX
Databases: Oracle 10g, 11g
Software: MS Project, MS Visio, MS Office
- Designs, develops, configures, implements and maintains the company’s Supply Chain Applications including JDA/RedPrairie WMS using various programing languages techniques such as SQL, PL/SQL, MOCA and Java.
- Designs, develops and maintains JDA WM MOCA commands, GUI forms (DDA and .NET), Integrator transactions, reports and labels
- Develops functional and technical specifications for the Red Prairie WMS and other WMS applications and in turn converts existing business requirements into technical specifications.
- Provides support in the technical solution development for business/Logistics requests for warehouse application extensions, changes and coordination of respective effort.
- Provides consulting services with regard to questions and technical aspects of the warehouse application and respective process definition.
- Consults with local project teams in all technical aspects of a WMS implementation and implements major new features and feature improvements for the companies WMS applications and other applications
- Supports and works with the project team before the implementation of the system takes place.
- Participates at the project kickoff in order to ensure that all technical aspects are known and addressed.
- Occasionally provides IT project management responsibilities within warehouse projects.
- Consults with the project team on potential technical solutions in the WMS (Red Prairie and others) and defines the solutions together with the project team from a technical point of view.
- Responsible to drive the control of the defined plan for all technical topics with all involved parties locally and at the corporate level.
- Responsible to ensure defined standard solutions in the area of warehouse application are used when possible.
Confidential, Katy, TX
- Developed and configured the company’s WMS RedPrairie/JDA application.
- Worked with Functional and Systems Analysts to develop and document technical designs from functional requirements/specifications.
- Prepared and validated time estimates for program modifications, enhancements, new application software, or any other technology requirements.
- Maintained working understanding of and followed appropriate internal change processes, as well as established industry standards for Software Design Life Cycle.
- Tracked and eliminated bugs or defects in WMS systems and other systems integrating with the WMS system.
- Optimized code and queries for better performance in applications
- Recommended/facilitated/collaborated on selection of technology solutions and options.
- Periodically offered 1st and 2nd tier support for Red Prairie and Maximo application modules.
- Occasionally contributed to testing by creating test scripts, coordinating/facilitating User Acceptance Testing and assisting with Regression Testing.
- Lead in the building, testing, and deployment of application maintenance tasks and configuration changes on the Maximo Asset software and the Red Prairie WMS for the company
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Developed functional specifications and facilitated communication with developers to ensure that customer requirements are translated to design specifications and appropriate testing efforts.
- Developed end-user documentation and training materials - delivered training as requested
- Produced test plans/scripts, conducted application testing, and coordinated user acceptance testing.
- Was responsible for creating and updating functional and technical documents for the RedPrairie Warehouse Management System.
- Led teams in investigating and resolving various production issues through the WMS. (RedPrairie 2005 & 2009)
- Participated in the WMS upgrade project from v2005 to v2009 and the preceding go-live.
- Worked with varying software development and deployment packages, Radio Frequency (RF) Terminals and Specialty Printers.
- Assisted Project Leader and customer personnel with integration testing, debugging and installation of application and systems software.
WMS System Analyst/Tester
- Worked in collaboration with Business Analysts, System Analysts, Developers, and other support staff to review test requirements, maintain product knowledge and integrate the WMS RedPrairie software into a live production environment for the customer
- Provided 2nd level production support for DC Operations, tracking and resolving issues
- Identified impacts and proposed recommendations to current business processes or problems
- Documented requirements for software enhancements, testing enhancements and engaged in user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Provided support, training and guidance to super users or other analysts
- Developed test scripts, test cases and determine test strategy for the organization
- Identified test data requirements, executed test scripts/test cases and documented results for future reference
- Documented and tracked defects, reported accurate testing statuses and worked to resolve and correct various WMS defects
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Analyzed business problems, determined cause and nature, and provided innovative solutions.
- Documented business and Functional Requirements as needed by the Project.
- Created infosets and Multi-providers to meet business reporting requirements
- Worked on the extraction of data from TOPEX (legacy system) to RedPrairie 2005
- Configured the Warehouse Management System (RedPrairie 2005)
- Identified system modifications, prepared development cost estimates, and determined timeline
- Prepared acceptance test plans and assisted in installation and operation
- Approved the documentation of key deliverables including plans, protocols, reports, and change controls through the WMS System to ensure contents met business and regulatory requirements.
- Developed and managed requirement process flows
- Reviewed audit reports and responded to findings