- Over 6 years of experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which involves requirement gathering, requirement analysis, design, development, implementation & enhancement of projects in SalesForce.com and Java/J2EE technologies.
- Involved in developing Salesforce Lightning applications using Lightning Components, Controllers, Events and used custom CSS in the components
- Experience with SDLC process in agile methodology. Strong implementation and rollout experience with salesforce.com CRM (Sales cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing cloud), Communities, Sites and Force.com platform
- Extensive administrative experience in designing custom and junction objects, look - up and master-detail relationships, pick lists, custom fields, page layouts and custom tabs.
- Experience in creating, maintaining and enhancing visual flows, workflows, approval processes, formula fields, validation rules, field dependencies, automated alerts, and field updates according to application requirements.
- Knowledge of configuration and maintenance of security settings such as implementing organization wide defaults, role hierarchies, criteria/ owner-based sharing rules, profiles and permissions, setting login hour, and IP ranges in compliance with organizational needs.
- Extensive experience in using various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Leads and Campaigns.
- Experience in data analysis for data migration, integration to Salesforce from other data bases and performing data migration using Data Loader and Import/ Export Wizard.
- Experience in obtaining data from external systems using Salesforce Connect.
- Experience in Salesforce.com MVC architecture, design and development of Salesforce customizations using Apex Classes, Triggers and Visual Force pages with Standard, Custom and Extension controllers.
- Strong experience in writing/manipulating salesforce.com platform data using SOQL, SOSL queries and worked with large data volume manipulations.
- Worked with Salesforce Process Builder and consolidated existing workflow rules with process builder.
- Good experience in integrating external applications with Salesforce.com both Inbound and Outbound by writing Apex SOAP and REST Web Services and Apex Callouts.
- Good working experience with Eclipse IDE, Force.com Plug-in, Developer console and Force.com Explorer environment.
- Strong experience in deploying Salesforce components across various sandbox and production instance using Change Sets, Force.com Migration tool and Eclipse.
- Used JIRA Agile for project management and bug tracking. Always willing to learn new skills to improve efficiency and increase knowledge base.
Salesforce Technologies: Web Services, Visualforce, Dashboards, Reports, Opportunities, leads, Data Loader, Analytic Snapshots, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Language, Apex Triggers, Apex classes, Apex scheduler, Apex web-service, Visual force (Pages, Components & Controllers), Salesforce Lightning
Custom Integration: Outbound Messages, Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom settings, Custom labels and Tabs, Email Services, Role Hierarchy, Dashboards, Security Controls, App Exchange Package & Custom Application and Sandbox data loading.
Salesforce Tools: Apex Explorer, Data Loader, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production)
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++.
Databases: SQL Server, T-SQL, MySQL, RDBMS, Oracle (11g, 10g).
Operating Systems: Windows XP/2003/NT/7/8/8.1/10, Android, Macintosh, Unix, Linux
Confidential, King of Prussia, PA
Salesforce Developer/ Administrator
- Interacted with users to understand complex business requirements and documented the requirements.
- Developed Lightning components and Lightning apps to provide better and more interactive interfaces to end users, which help in sales enhancements.
- Added Lightning Component to Lighting Pages and Record Pages.
- Worked on Apex classes, Visualforce Pages, Controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Implemented SFDC Integration using REST/SOAP Web Service API'S. Integrated the SOAP/REST API based Web Services on Demand for extracting the data from external systems.
- Created custom objects, custom fields, validation rules and formula fields as a part of administrative tasks
- Created custom Report types and Dashboards so that users can generate reports and visualize data on dashboards
- Developed integrations to integrate data from Salesforce.com using SFDC APIs.
- Deploy using Force.com IDE tool, Change sets and Eclipse for sandbox to production environments.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects Account, Contact, Leads, Opportunity, Cases, Order standard objects.
- Written SOQL, SOSL query language necessary for the application in Apex Classes and Triggers.
- Developed Visualforce pages using components like Action Function, Page Block, Input Field, Action Support, Data Table, Data list, Command Link and Command Button.
- Performed Salesforce.com configuration activities creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Organization Wide Defaults, Permission Sets, Public Groups and Queues.
- Used Salesforce Connect to access product information stored on an external system.
- Developed complex validation rules, formula fields according to the application requirements. Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Implemented Email to lead, Web to lead functionalities and Data Loader to bulk load leads data into Salesforce.com from other databases and CSV files.
- Utilized Salesforce1 mobile platform to allow uploading pictures relating to service requests and information about competitive products used.
- Used Force.com IDE for development of Visual Force Pages, Apex classes, Triggers and debugging and analyzing logs.
- Deployed application from Sandbox to Production environments using Change Set, Eclipse and Force.com Migration tool
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Lightning (components and controllers), Communities, REST/SOAP API Web Services, Pages, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Ajax, jQuery, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Data Migration, SOQL, SOSL
Confidential, Akron, OH
Salesforce Developer/ Administrator
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.comDeveloperandAdministratorin the organization.
- Developed Lightning components and Lightning apps to provide better and more interactive interfaces to end users,
- Analyzed customer requirements and translating them into a technical reality that is extendable and maintainable by communicating with Business users.
- Employed Salesforce Automation (SFA) for Sales Lead management, Opportunity Management, Account Planning, Contact Management.
- Created custom objects, Tabs and implemented the complex scenarios using force.com platform.
- Collaborated with end user on workflow and provide assistance involving process, cases, new account creation, reporting best practices.
- Setup approval process for opportunity and design communication templates to direct response to the appropriate users.
- Maintained and supported the objectives of Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) and Apttus Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) systems.
- Configured user roles, profiles, sharing settings and by implementing role hierarchies to provide shared access among various users.
- Developed Force.com workflows to automate approval of Leads and Opportunities to assign Tasks for the concerned authorities.
- Configured and implemented Apex classes, Triggers and Test classes based on the requirement of the application.
- Employed Apex and Visual force to implement complex business logic.
- Developed SOQL and SOSL queries and integrating them with the Apex code for querying and searching the data.
- Implemented interfaces: Schedulable, queue-able, Batch according to the order required.
- Implemented SalesforceDevelopment Cycle covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Call Center, Chatter & App-exchange applications.
- Made new feature enhancements on Service cloud console view and developed some Visual force components.
- Involved in migrating the data from Oracle database to Salesforceapplication using Apex Data Loader.
- Analyzed and imported thousands of Account and Contact records, prior to using the SFDC Import Wizard, to ensure the accuracy of data for end users within the application.
- Employed Sandbox environment to create test scenarios and migrated data between Force.com IDE and Sandbox environment using Force.com component.
- Monitored secured networks, reset user passwords, and security tokens for accessing salesforce application.
- Volunteered in integration of salesforce.com data to third party ERP systems using salesforce cloud connector (ETL) tool by running batch classes.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Lightning (components and controllers), Visual Force Pages, Apex Language, Outlook, Workflow & Approvals, Data Loader, Reports, Scheduled Apex Jobs, triggers, SOSL & SOQL Custom Tabs, Custom Objects, Email Services, Sandbox Force.com IDE, Security Controls, Java Script, HTML, CSS.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Performed the detailed analysis of functional and technical requirements
- Designed &deployed the custom objects and identified the lookup and master-detail relationships and created the junction objects.
- Working as a Release Engineerand moving the code changes (Meta Data as well as Apex classes, triggers etc) from development sandbox to github through Eclipse.
- Endured in SFDC administrative work like Approval and Tasks, Dashboards, Data Loader, Email Services, Escalation rules, Roles, Profile, Creating Users, Page Layouts, Reports, Validation Rules and Workflow Rules.
- Customized standard objects like Accounts, Leads, Opportunities, Contacts and Users.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master-detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Endured in creating Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case to generate new Cases; fostered junction objects, advanced fields like pick lists and formula fields.
- Defined Master-detail and lookup relationships on various custom objects and created junction objects to establish the connectivity among objects.
- Implemented Field level and Record Level security and created User roles, Profiles and managed Role Hierarchies and sharing settings to provide shared access among different users.
- Designed and deployed custom objects, custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, workflow rules, Auto-Response Rules as per the needs of application.
- Configured various Workflow rules and allotted related tasks, field updates, email alerts and Communication templates.
- Created various page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, related lists, custom links and other components on record detail and edit pages.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles according to the organization need.
- Employed Data Loader to read, extract, and load data from CSV files.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Sandbox force.com IDE, Email Services Reports, Custom Tabs, Data Loader, Custom Objects, Security Controls, Outlook, Workflow & Approvals, HTML, Java Script, Java, Marketing Cloud, Web Services.
- Involved in various activities of the project, like information gathering, analyzing the information, documenting the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, and Campaigns etc.
- Developed various custom objects, tabs, components and Visual Force pages. Customized page layouts for standard/custom objects and assigned record types.
- Created workflow rules to automate tasks, email alerts, field updates and time-dependent actions.
- Developed and configured various custom reports and report folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding custom validation rules, custom formulas, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed and developed Apex classes, Controller classes, Extensions and Apex triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Integrated the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the home-grown applications by using the home-grown web services.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into Salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Packaged and Deployed customizations from Sandbox to other environments using Force.com IDE.
- Provided ongoing salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflows.
Environment: SaleForce.com platform, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Apex (Classes, Controllers & Triggers), Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Data Loader, Sandbox, HTML, Java Script, Eclipse IDE Plug-in Salesforce Developer