- Over 10 years of IT experience with involvement in sales, analysis, design, testing, development, support and implementation of client/server applications.
- Proven Management skills and strategic planning.
- Proficient at solving challenging problems through systematics methods.
- Knowledge of industry best practices in both business and technology domains.
BI Platforms: Qlikview, OBIEE, Business ObjectsMiddleware IIS, Apache, Tomacat, Weblogic
OS: Linux, Windows Server, Windows, Unix
Database: MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Informix
Methodologies: Agile, 3NF, Star / Snowflake Schema, waterfall
Confidential, Dallas TX
Director - Business Intelligence / Qlikview Architect
- Govern BI projects related to strategic initiatives and programs.
- Responsible for coordinating Qlikview implementations.
- Established best practice standards for dashboards development.
- Qlikview mentoring of team members.
- Dashboard development using QVD’s and binary loads
- QVD’s creation using several sources which include SQL Server, Postgresql, excel, Oracle.
- Create statics reports utilizing QlikView Report Editor and distribute via Qlikview PDF Report Distribution Service
- Utilizing QlikView to design, develop, and maintain recurring and ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- Creation of report QlikView mockups as proof of concept to help with teh requirements process.
- Communicate with internal teams and clients to define reporting requirements, specifications and desired deliverables.
- Leadership in reporting standards, best practices, and methodologies.
- Design and develop scalable processes to streamline or automate reports
- Analyze processes related to reporting and made recommendations for improvements.
- Installation of Qlikview server in DEV, UAT and Production environments (using IIS).
- Managed QEMC (QlikView Enterprise Management Console) which includes, configuring tasks, managing teh licenses, Production deployments, and implemented security for applications (Section Access).
Senior Consultant/Solution Architect
- Qlikview POC development and implementation
- Created Multi- Tier QVD architecture while using incremental load
- Implemented DMS security
- Qlikview demos to external customers
- Usage of set analysis, triggers and alternate states
- Worked with over 1 billion rows of data in Qlikview
- Installed Qlikview on Production and Development environment (using Qlikview webserver using SSL).
- Development of ETL script dat combined data from sources such as xml’s, Oracle, flat files and excel
- VB macros development
- QMC management, licenses and task administration
- Assist Amdocs Digital Services sales team with presentations for America Movil WAP portal
- Business requirements Analysis and creation of technical documentation for proposed solutions.
- Providing Support between America Movil vendors to integrate with Amdocs webservices.
- Third level support for software engineers.
- Governance and Performance Management for America Movil CALA different Projects.
- Risk Analysis management.
- Program performance and financial reporting.
- Bill Run execution coordination and Bill Run plan creation
- Project Management for Intercall EMEA new billing system(Metratech) implementation
- Operations Reports monitoring
- Development of script for data extraction
- Collection, auditing and validation of CDRs
- Unix, Linux and Windows SO installation
- Bugs administration
- Web Server administration
- Business Objects Administration
Senior Help Desk Coordinator
- Managed over 22 Help Desk agents
- Cristal Reports development
- Worked with customer vendors to integrate, develop and administrated custom dashboards containing HD metrics as FCR, AHT, daily monitoring of various platforms and agents
- Application management
- Server administration
- Intranet Administration