- Over 8+ Years of hands on experience in Software Development and 5 years of hands on experience on insurance and healthcare domain as a Salesforce admin/developer including analysis, requirement gathering, design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Experience in teh software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Strong Implementation and Integration experience using Custom objects, Triggers, workflow rules, Visualflows, approvals, S - Controls, Visual Force Pages, and Apex classes.
- Experience in building Schedule Apex, Batch Apex, SOQL, SOSL, SOQL Aggregate functions.
- Key player in migrations and deployment of code from one environment to other using Force.com IDE deployment wizard.
- Expertise in performing data migration from legacy system to Salesforce.
- Good experience in integrating external applications wif Salesforce.com both Inbound and Outbound by writing Apex SOAP and REST Web Services and Apex Callouts and Integrations through WSDL, Jitterbit, Dell Boomi.
- Experience working wif App Exchange products like Nintex Drawloop for generating teh PDF documents and Informatica Address Doctor for Address Validation.
- Worked on various AppExchange products like DocuSign, DupeBlocker, Conga Composer and Apttus according to teh needs of teh organization.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce Using Data Loader Utility on Demand.
- Strong Requirements gathering experience using JAD Sessions & Conducting User Interviews, and preparing functional documents like Use Cases, Software Requirements Specifications.
- Good Understanding and Experience working in Salescloud, Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Experience in Development of lightening components and Aura framework for extended look and feel of visual force pages.
- Experience in various Salesforce implementations through third party tools.
- Experience in using teh Workbench tool for SOQL queries, SOSL and teh REST Explorer.
- Experience in Administration setup like manage Users, Security Controls, Data Management, Creating Roles, Profiles, and Integration wif Salesforce web services.
- Worked on Exact target/MarketingCloud and Journey/Audience Builder for email campaign.
- Worked onSalesforceMarketingCloudConnector V5.
- Responsible for Direct Interaction and Communication wif teh clients, requirement gathering, analysis, work delegation, development, and deployment of teh software projects.
- Experience in all phases of SDLC like including requirements gathering, analysis, designing, coding, testing, integration, documentation, and extensive experience in Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Efficient team member wif excellent work/time management skills, excellent leadership, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work under strict deadlines.
Salesforce.comTechnologies: Force.com IDE, Custom Objects, Reports, Dashboards, Workflow and Approvals, Validation rules, Migration, Visualforce pages, Apex language, Apex Classes and Controllers, Batch Apex, Apex Data Loader, App Exchange, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production), SOQL, SOSL, Eclipse
SalesforceTools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Apex Data Loader, Workbench, Force.com Platform, Checkmarx, AutoRABIT
Databases: Oracle,MS SQL Server
Programming Languages: C, C++, Core Java, J2EE, PL/SQL, SQL
Web Technologies & Web Services: HTML, XHTML, XML, CSS3, Java Script, jQuery, WSDL, SOAP API, REST API
Integration Tools Knowledge Tools: Apttus CPQ and CLM, App Exchange Tools, Informatica, Cloud- Address Doctor & Drawloop
Force.com Configuration: SFDC Standard Object Configuration: Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Price Books, Products, Assets, Contracts, Cases, Solutions, Ideas, Cases, Solutions, Ideas, Queues, Quotes and Custom Object development, Field creation, Page Layout creation/editing, Related list customization, Record Types, Field Level and Object level security, role hierarchies, sharing models, Workflow: time-dependent actions, field updates, email alerts, task creation, Reports, Dashboards, Formula Fields and Cross Object Formula Fields, Configuration Skills, Overall User Management.
Other Tools: MS Access, Eclipse IDE, Cast Iron, BoomiAtomSphere Pervasive Data Integrator, Jitter Bit, Apache Tomcat
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Senior Salesforce Developer/Admin
- Worked on customer portals and communities' administration.
- Gathered business requirements by communicating wif user team and created Custom Dashboards for community managers and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people.
- CreatedLightningComponents, added CSS and Design Parameters which improves performance.
- Enabled Aura Framework and added Aura Attributes/Handlers for Events / Logic & Interactions
- DevelopedLightningapps usingLightningComponents and made them compatible wif salesforce1 mobile app.
- Created Visualforce pages for custom login and configuration of communities.
- Configured Salesforce.com to meet business requirements including fields, page layouts, workflows, approvals, and validation rules.
- Used SOQL and SOSL for querying teh objects. Created many Email Templates and Mail Merge Templates and was involved in doing teh mail merge for different standard and custom objects.
- Added Lightning Component to Lighting Pages and Record Pages and worked on Apex classes, Visualforce Pages, Controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in teh application.
- Implemented SFDC Integration using REST/SOAP Web Service API'S. Integrated teh SOAP/REST API based Web Services on Demand for extracting teh data from external systems.
- Developed Visualforce pages using components like Action Function, Page Block, Input Field, Action Support, Data Table, Data list, Command Link and Command Button.
- Designed and configured PARDOT integration wifSalesforcefor Supply team wiflightning.
- Integrated wifSalesforceby usingMarketingcloudconnector (V5).
- Implemented Exact Targetmarketingautomation suite for emails, landing pages, camping web analytics, lead scoring, assert management, and trigger workflow.
- Performed Salesforce.com configuration activities creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Organization Wide Defaults, Permission Sets, Public Groups, and Queues.
- Used Salesforce Connect to access product information stored on an external system and UtilizedLightningConnect to get real time data from external system.
- Developed complex validation rules, formula fields according to teh application requirements. Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Implemented Email to lead, Web to lead functionalities and Data Loader to bulk load leads data into Salesforce.com from other databases and CSV files.
- Used Force.com IDE for development of Visual Force Pages, Apex classes, Triggers and debugging and analyzing logs.
- Used SOAP based Apex Web Services to send/update data from Salesforce to an external order tracking system.
- Deployed application from Sandbox to Production environments using Change Set, Eclipse, and Force.com Migration tool.
- Assist teh Support team on Production issues as a system SME.
- Coordinate wif others on bi-weekly Sprints to complete releases using Agile methodologies
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Lightning (components and controllers), Marketing cloud, Communities, REST/SOAP API Web Services, Pages, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, jQuery, Data Migration, Pardot, SOQL, SOSL.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Designed and deployed teh Custom objects, Entity-Relationship data model, Formulas, Validation rules on teh objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Roles, Profiles, Public Groups, Permission Sets, Custom Settings, and Labels to suit to teh needs of teh application.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to manage sharing access among different users.
- Worked onSalesforceCommunities and Customer Portals.
- Designed Complex logic involving Apex Controllers (Standard and Custom Controllers) and Triggers to support teh forecasting application confined to Governor Limits.
- Implemented Time Based Work flow to trigger an Apex Class to run at a specific time in a day/week.
- Designed a Batch Class to handle bulk logic and invoked teh batch Class from Trigger Context asynchronously.
- Worked on Account Management involving Integration wif External Legacy System using SOAP based Web Service Callouts using Mulesoft as teh middleware.
- Performed Asynchronous Callouts using teh Future Annotation and executed teh future methods from a Trigger.
- Implemented teh Standard Set Controller and its attributes to paginate teh records in Visual Force Pages.
- Implemented teh Single and Mass Email Messaging feature to automate teh Emails based on business logic.
- Customized teh Out of teh box Lead Conversion functionality to support business requirement wif a combination of Triggers, Classes, and Visual Force Pages.
- Implemented Test classes to support Code Coverage for deployment to production and performed smoke tests before QE Validation.
- Involved in Data Migration Activities to handle bulk loads using APEX Data Loader.
- Designed and deployed Workflows, Validation rules, Approval Processes, Process Builder for automating business logic.
- Created Page Layouts, Record Types, and Search Layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Worked on Nintex Drawloop for PDF document generation.
- Involved in integrating Address Doctor using app exchange product called Informatica Address Validation.
- Performed IDE, Change Sets, AutoRABIT and ANT Script deployments as needed and validated teh components before deployment to ensure a smooth process.
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox environment and migrated code to deployment upon successful testing.
Environment: Salesforce.com,SalesforceCommunities, Apex, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Approval Process, Process Builder, Data Loader, Workbench, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Drawloop, AutoRABIT, Change Sets, Checkmarx, Team Foundation Server
Confidential, Rosemont, IL
- Interacted wif various business user groups for gathering teh requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented teh Business and Software Requirements.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed teh solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other platform-based technologies like Visualforce, force.com API, and web services.
- Managed and participated in all phases of teh project, including Project Plans, Documentation, and Configuration.
- Implemented and customized teh following objects: Contacts, Accounts, leads (including Web-to-Lead form), Opportunities, Campaigns, Documents, Reports (including Dashboards/KPIs), Products, Cases, and Solutions.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules on teh objects and tabs, Components, and Visual Force Pages.
- Worked wif various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate teh processes.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized teh apps to match teh functional needs.
- Designed and developed SFA based Application on force.com platform in salesforce.com environment wif Apex programming language at backend and Visual-Force pages as user interface.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards, and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information on teh profile users.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users
- Provided post-implementation support to assist end users in creating reports, dashboards and certain Administration tasks including creating and maintaining user profiles and privileges
- Supported teh data migration activities for data migration from various business centres and business centre users wif teh support of Saleforce.com
- Involved wif Salesforce.com Premier Support and handled teh support cases wif teh halp salesforce.com support.
- Performed Unit, Integration, and Regression Testing.
- Gathered and analyzed teh requirements and converted them into User Requirement Specifications and Functional Requirement Specifications.
- Involved in Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Used Agile Methodology to develop teh entire application.
- Developed Interfaces using JSP based on teh Users, Roles, and Permissions. Screen options were displayed on User permissions. dis was coded using Custom Tags in JSP using Tag Libraries.
- Created Web services using Advanced J2EE technologies to communicate wif external systems.
- Designed and developed database in Oracle.
- Developed CSS style sheets to give gradient TEMPeffects. Developed page layouts, navigation, and icons.
- Implemented login page using HTML, CSS, jQuery, AJAX and JSON.
- Used jQuery plugins auto complete, validation, drag and drop and more exceptionally.
- Used XML for developing a dynamic and flexible system for handling data.
- Packaged and deployed teh entire application code to an integration testing environment for all teh releases.
- Performed teh role of support engineer for teh internal users and halped them in getting used to teh application, generated reports, and saved them for further access to teh users.
- Developed different SOAP services and Web Services using XSD, WSDL and SOAP.
- Debugged teh application using Firebug to traverse teh documents and DOM Functions using Firefox IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Worked closely wif QA team and fixed QA bugs as well as production issues.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fix teh bugs pertaining to various browsers
- Focused on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing teh functionality.