- AWS Certified Solutions Architect, CompTIA Security+ Certified and Full Stack Developer with focus on Cloud, Security and MERN technologies such as React, Nodejs and AWS.
- I have passion for Application and Database Security, User - centered Design System, Web Accessibility, Responsive Design and Modern Serverless Technologies and Architecture such as AWS Cloud.
Back-End: Node | Express | MySQL |MongoDB |ORM |Restful APIs | JSON |
Operating System: Unix/Linux| Microsoft Window|
Database: SQL | No-SQL
Devops: Jenkins | Puppet | Agile
ITSM: Incident | Change | Problem | Configuration | SLA | Asset Management | Knowledge
- Implementation of ITIL process including incident, problem, change, knowledge, release, and configuration management of Database for better ITSM on Service-Now
- Implement Single Sign-On (SSO) Integration (LDAP & Azure Active Directory) with ServiceNow using SAML 2.0 to customizing the Login process to ServiceNow using SAML 2.0.
- Design and develop forms, workflows and sync between Problem, Incident and Change
- Plan, design, develop application on ServiceNow Service Portal and Catalog
- Analyze, debug, and resolve identified ServiceNow system issues and operational issues
- Migrate data from different source into Data set Table and use Transport Map to map them into target tables
- Write, test, and debug scriptsusing the scoped client-side and server-side APIs
- Secure applications against unauthorized users and applications
- Automate application logic using workflow, scheduled script executions, and inbound and outbound email
- Use application properties to modify application behavior dynamically
- Provide support through troubleshooting, problem analysis, problem management and resolution to correct issues for the ServiceNow applications
- Continuous monitor, maintain and improve the health and stability of the ServiceNow applications
- Facilitate and support the rollout of new application and enhancements in ServiceNow
- Design, develop and test solutions built on internally hosted ServiceNow platform
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, AJAX, Jelly, JSON, React, Bootstrap, REST API
- Use web services for outbound and inbound REST integrations
- Create scripted REST web services to interact with third-party applications
- Involve in application data requirement analysis, Business analysis and Use-Case analysis.
- Build and test a portal using Service Portal
- Develop custom widgets for Service Portal
- Experience working in a Scrum/Agile Team
Software Implementation Engineer
- Migrated existing application to SPA suing AngularJS.
- Used $routeProvider to configure Single Page Application routes. Controller to control applications data and augment scope.
- Discussed various ideas/suggestions for the ongoing websites regarding the page layout and creative design.
- Responsible to store and retrieve user entered data to HTML session storage hence give user feature of running several sessions at one time.
- Involved in write application-level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and hence building type ahead feature for zip code, city and county look up.
- Extensively used Firebug and IE Dev tools to investigate the issues and fix the bugs and used GIT for Version Control.
- Experienced debugging and solving cross-browser compatibility problems.
- Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements are lagging.
- Used CSS/CSS3 to embed the online videos for product introduction.
- Hosted the application on Microsoft Internet Information Server.
- Used Git version control tools to manage source control.