- 5+ years of experience in the IT industry including Over 4 years ofSalesforceexperience with enormous success utilizing technology to support business objectives
- Work experience inFinancial,Insurance, AutomotiveandTechnologyindustries
- Ability to collaborate with multiple business units to define the scope of a project, analyze business requirements, design and develop applications
- Experience in Apex coding to implement the complex business logic within Governor limits.
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access SObjects and field describe information, execute dynamic SOQL, SOSL and DML queries.
- Experience in developing Apex Classes, Apex Triggers & Web services.
- Designed and developed SOAP based web services to Expose Salesforce with different external systems. Experience in building Custom Applications that includes administration, configuration, implementing and support experience with Salesforce.com platform.
- Extensive experience withSalesforceDevelopment usingVisualforceandApex
- Intensively worked on the customization and configuration ofSalesforcecomponents such asObjects, Fields, Tabs, and Page Layouts.
- Great knowledge ofSales and Service Clouds,Formula Fields, Validation Rules,andData Migration
- Expertise inSalesforceAdministrationtasks such as creating and configuringProfiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Actions,andEvents
- Proficient in usingWorkflows & Approvalsto automate tasks and improve efficiency, andReports & Dashboardsto present data and provide useful insights
- Ability to effectively integrateSalesforcewith other applications using web services such asSOAP,REST and Lightning Connect
- Profound understanding ofSDLCwith hands on experience inAgileandScrummethodologies
- Experience with version control systemGitand issue tracking softwareJIRA
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce Pages, Components, Dynamic Components, Controllers (Custom, Extension), Lightning UI, Apex Batch & Schedule Classes, Web Services, SOAP, REST, Partner WSDL, Chatter RESTAPI, Reports, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, SSO, Salesforce1, Lightning Components.
Custom Integration: Outbound Messages, Workflow and Approvals, Field Updates, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Settings, Custom Labels and Tabs, Email Services, Role Hierarchy, Dashboards, Security Controls, AppExchange Package & Custom Application and Sandbox data loading.
Programming Languages: Java/J2EE, C, C++, C#, Apex, SQL, and PL/SQL
Operating Systems: Windows NT, XP, Vista, 7, 8, Windows Server 2003/2008, Unix
Web Technologies: IDE and ToolsEclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE plug-in, Force.com GUI, Apex Data loader, Force.com Apex Explorer, Force.com Excel Connector, Jira, TOAD, Tableau
Confidential, North Carolina
Sr. Salesforce Developer/Administrator
- Actively participate in the analysis andbusiness requirementsgathering to help BSAs develop detailed functional requirements and create clear, concise and complete functional specifications & requirements documents
- Apply deep functional knowledge ofSalesforcesystems to customer needs and requirementsand conduct analysis ofsystems specificationsto address business challenges
- Helping develop migration of data from other CRM system toSalesforce
- Consolidating multiple instances ofSalesforceas company merged with other companies
- Leading team of developers to design, develop, test and deployment ofApex Classes, andController & Extension Classesfor internal use to improve operation efficiency
- CreatingVisualforcePages to organizecustom fields, buttons, tabs and links, page layouts, related lists, and other components as per organization requirements
- Developed Visualforce Pages and Lightning Components, controllers, extensions for custom functionality for business process defined by client.
- Used Salesforce Lightning Design Systems (SLDS) components, Aura and Lightning Framework to build Customer Community
- Identify current data gapsand analyzedata conversionrequirements to ensure the data quality and integrity
- Skillfully performSalesforceapplication configuration, testing and evaluation onSales and Service CloudswithOutbound Messages, Workflows and Approvalsto ensure quality and consistency
- Intensively work on standard objects such asLeads, Accounts, Contacts and Contractsand created severalReports and Dashboardsto track the performance and growth
- Efficiently utilizeEclipse IDEwith Force.com Plug-in environment to develop user interface and business logic
Confidential, South Carolina
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
- Participated in design meetings and consulted with business clients to refine, test, and debug programs to meet business needs, and interact and sometimes direct third-party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives
- Independently installed, customized and integrated new Salesforce features and function to meet business requirements.
- Worked with team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and perform unit testing
- Created system documentation and participated in weekly status meeting as a reviewer and contributor in requirements, design and code reviews
- Implemented all custom field types including lookups, Master details, Rollup Summary Fields and Formula Field
- Built various Visualforce email templates/components which will render email content dynamically to send notification emails in various scenarios including successful balance transfer & successful fraudulent case closure
- Created User Accounts, Roles, Public groups, Role hierarchies, sharing rules, Field and Record level permissions to manage sharing access among different users
- Involved in migration from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience
- Implemented Lightning Aura Components in order to meet Custom Business requirements.
- Implementedweb-to-leadandweb-to-case withSalesforcecaptcha for security purpose
- Used Asandboxfor testing/development and migrated the code to the staging instance after testing by using change sets and Force IDE
- Worked inSalesforceProduction Support identify and solve issues.
Confidential, South Carolina
Sr. Salesforce Developer/Administrator
- Configured Salesforce Automation (SFA) for Campaign management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management, Data Quality Management.
- Used Force.com platform for developing feature rich and user-friendly Visualforce pages for enhancing Salesforce UI.
- Used Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com, Migration Tool
- Integrated process into build system which auto-generates REST API documentation from source code improving API documentation quality and availability while reducing maintenance cost.
- Define, communicate, and manage a Change Management (Release) process to develop and implement new applications and updates to existing applications.
- Designed and developed SFA based Application on Force.com Platform in Salesforce.com environment with Apex programming language at backend and Visual-Force pages as user interface.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules on the objects, tabs, Components and Custom links.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Customized Sales Cloud for Campaign, Leads, and Opportunity objects. Also, implemented sales automation to track contract opportunities and leads.
- Used Salesforce Automation Process, Created Workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Developed integrations using SOAP and REST Web Services.
- Worked on Salesforce.com Application to Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Created Custom objects and fields- Leads, Marketing, Campaign, Dashboard, Sales and Account etc.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Developed and supporting the integration from Eloqua to SFDC for feeding marking information
- Implemented customSOAPAPI for Oracle Eloqua integration via Oracle SOA
- Developed remote actionsto interact with Eloqua via Oracle SOA
- Designed, developed and deployedApexClasses, Batch Apex and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed functions using Dynamic SOQL and SOSL to access Objects.
- Designed Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Workflows, Approval Processes and Process Builders for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation.
- Designed & Implemented complex multi-level Approval Processes requirements using approvals and Workflows automation.
- Created and deployed Several Reports, Dashboards andDynamic Dashboards.
- Implemented several additional enhancements using accelerated iterative development methodology.
- Responsible for writingunittest classesandcode migrationand configuration from Sandbox to Production using the change sets and Force.com Migration Tool.
- Debug Apex classes usingdebug logsand system log console to catch exceptions and governor limits.
- Involved in authoring Business Requirement Documents into System Requirement Specifications and identifying interface and business process specifications
- Performed admin tasks for both Force.com and its apps as well as for Financial Force’s global needs
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Interacted with the Salesforce premium tech support team on a regular basis.