- Certified Salesforce Administrator with overall 6 years of experience in Salesforce CRM platform both as Developer and Administrator
- Involvement with Developer, Administration, Configuration, Implementation, and Support of Salesforce CRM based on Apex Language and leveraging Force.com Platform.
- Skilled in SFDC administrative tasks like creating and assigning roles, profiles, Email services, page layouts, Sharing rules, validation rules.
- Expertise in SFDC Development using Lightning Application, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Controllers, Triggers, Indexes, Locks Web Services, Components, Tabs, and Apex Web services.
- Trained on working with custom objects, custom fields, Pick - list, page layouts,Approval Process andWorkflow Alerts.
- Worked on Lightning Process builder flows, Connect API, Chatter and quick Action.
- Proficient in developing LWC and aura components based on business needs.
- Skilled in using Workbench to fetch data using SOSL and SOQL Queries.
- Created Apex classes using platform-based technologies like Visualforce and Force.com IDE.
- Expertise in upgrading required applications from Salesforce Classic to Lightning.
- Worked on combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features by using modern Enterprise Lightning applications.
- Good experience in working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
- Proficient knowledge of Governor limits. Experienced in optimization of existing code in according to the governor limits.
- Strong Knowledge in AppExchange Applications for integrating with third party applications.
- Possess knowledge in generating reports, workflows, dashboard, customized reports and analyzing data in Salesforce.
- Experienced in implementing Visual force pages, Apex classand standard Sales force configuration.
- Good Experience on Salesforce Lightning. Experience in third party integration with ERP (Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud).
- Implemented security and sharing rules for users at various levels of organization, Pick lists, Lookups, Master detail relationships, Formula fields to the custom objects.
- Experienced in using Import wizard and Data loader utility for Data migration.
- A team player with excellent communication skills with ability to apply accurate, effective, and timely support to contribute towards building a positive team spirit, able to drive the productivity and morale of the team and a prudent developer with strong problem-solving skills.
SDFC Technologies: Standard objects, Workflow & Approvals, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, DML operations, SOSL, SOQL, Validation Rules, Process Automation, Visualforce Pages, Data Loader, Reports Dashboards, Force.com IDE.
Data Migration Tools: Apex Data Loader, Data Import Wizard, Force.com Excel Connector and Force.com migration tools.
Custom Integration Tools and Management: Custom Objects, Settings, Labels and Tabs, Security Controls, Field updates, Jitter bit, AppExchange Package & Custom Application and Sandbox Data Loading, MS Visio, JIRA, Tableau, Info gram.
Tools: &Technologies: Force.com Data Loader, HubSpot, Selenium Web Driver, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and production).
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL and MongoDB.
Operating systems: Windows 98/NT/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Linux, MacOS.
Senior Salesforce Lightning Developer
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Created many Lightning Components and server-side controllers to meet the business requirements.
- Developed various relationships for components using LWC to ensure the components are well communicated.
- Implemented LWC from the scratch using the several decorators to combine the data required.
- Leveraged APEX Controller to make a call for external requests to retrieve data from various API's and displayed them on to the component.
- Participated in the project discovery phase with valuable inputs of Salesforce development knowledge and its restrictions.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, validation rules, Components.
- Used Visual Studio Code for code development using Salesforce CLI.
- Tested apps by appending multiple components to a Lightning Application thereby deployed Applications from Sandbox to Production.
- Implementation of Apex Triggers, Apex Class for automation of the business process on Account, Contact, Opportunity and Custom Objects.
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval processes for custom objects for different request types as per the requirement.
- Custom lightning web components include developing components, controller, helper and design.
- Development, implementation and update focusing on Sales cloud and Service cloud.
- Implemented CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Worked on Integrating SAP and Salesforce systems using SOAP and REST API's.
- Used SOQL and SOSL statements within Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Used JIRA to document tickets, Confluence to handle all the documents, Data Dog for monitoring Salesforce performance, G-Suite and Slack for communication.
- Build Lightening controllers with the AURA framework.
- Developed Live Chat custom objects for enhancing the opportunity for agents to chat with customers with two factor authorization.
- Unit testing of LWC was also done using Jest by us during development and also during developer testing.
- Worked on Implementing Salesforce CPQ for Price to Quote, which helped to ease the process and improve accuracy.
- Used refined global search in Lightning by developing Apex classes and Controllers.
- Involved in daily standup meetings, participate actively in team retrospective meetings with valuable feedback on the completed sprint.
Environment: Lightning Web components, Salesforce service cloud platform, Apex Classes, Agile, JIRA, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Flows, VS Code IDE, Omni Channel, Process Builder, Custom Reports, Dashboards, Controllers, triggers.
Senior Salesforce Developer
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Created UML diagrams and workflow as a part of design approach for better understanding of the requirements.
- Used Lightning componentsin migrating existing data which is in Salesforce Classic.
- Worked on Lighting Process builder flows, chatter, and quick action.
- Good Experience in Salesforce lightening, experience in third party Integration (sales cloud, service cloud).
- Used Data Loader for Data migration and integration with Salesforce.
- Supported QA team in understanding the business requirement with valid test scripts.
- Written SOQL, SOSL queries in Apex triggers and controllers, used Salesforce workbench to generate queries.
- Used various Confidential products like JIRA, Bitbucket and Confluence.
- Involved in Grooming of the tickets on the JIRA board for all the requirements and understanding of the Business requirements.
- After the Grooming, Estimate the ticket with story points and prepare an approach/ design for the requirements.
- Worked on the design proposal required for all the development points which must be approved by the SFDC Architects.
- Also worked and developed various Portal based requirements for the end clients to view the data.
- Expertise in SFDC Development using Lightning Application, Aura applications, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Indexes, Locks Web Services, Components, Tabs, Apex Web services, Custom Objects, Reports, Analytic Snapshots and Dashboards, Profiles, Creating Roles, Page Layouts, Org - Wide default, Sharing rules, Work Flows.
- Used Workbench as a data extraction, testing of services on the environments.
- Created User Interfaces for Sales Force clients according to prerequisites.
- Used Aura with lightning development to build various components which make API calls for the data.
- Designed and inserted Aura components inside the flows as a part of major project implementation.
- Worked in Agile environment, as of solving the issues within deadlines.
- Experience in using IntelliJ for code development.
- Extensively worked on SOQL and Apex Triggers to implement business logic.
- Designed, developed, test and deployed custom Salesforce applications software using APEX.
- Created Visualforce pages with fields, buttons and using various components to invoke methods.
Environment: Apex Classes, Salesforce.com platform, Agile, JIRA, Jenkins, Data Loader, Controllers, triggers, VisualForce, Salesforce App exchange, Workflow & Approvals, Lightning, IntelliJ IDE, Process Builder, Custom Reports, Dashboards.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Worked on Apex classes, controllers, controller extensions.
- Customized existing Salesforce functionality according to project requirement.
- Involved in Data migration from Excel to Salesforce using Apex Data Loader.
- Created Case-Assignment rules for assigning the cases to the appropriate queue.
- Integrated Salesforce Cloud with other AppExchange applications.
- Created user Roles and Profiles, security controls and sharing settings.
- Used HubSpot for syncing with Salesforce through integration.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Worked on various SFDC standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Reports and Dashboards.
- Created internal validation rules to provide security for sensitive documentation and important interfaces.
- Configured user Roles, Profiles, sharing settings, organization wide defaults based on updates.
- Created workflow & approval processes.
- Worked onAuto-Response Rules, email alerts,templates, and field updates.
- Involved in data mapping and data Migration from Oracle database to SalesForce.com and Migrated leads, accounts and contacts to the Sales Cloud with help of Jitterbit.
- Deployed code from sandbox to production using Force.com IDE tool.
- Created Test Classes to ensureApex Classes and Triggers are working as expected.
- Implemented Batch Classes, Scheduled Classes as part of the Business Requirement.
- Created Visualforce pages and Visualforce components to achieve custom functionality.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, APEX Language, Visual Force - Pages, Component & Controllers, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Jitterbit, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Oracle, HTML, Java Script, Sandbox.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Created Visual force pages to provide customer status to different geographical location filters.
- Performed detailed analysis of technical and business requirements.
- Developed business documents for Salesforce.com Custom objects.
- Worked on deployment of code from sandbox to production using Force.com IDE tool.
- Developed Batch classes and Schedulable classes.
- Test and trial with Sandbox and Development environment features.
- Integrated Apex with External services by making callouts that used SOAP and WSDL.
- Involved in Data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to SalesForce.com Objects and fields.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for a number of functional needs in the application.
- Configuring standard objects and modules including validation rules, formulas, record types and page layouts.
- Customized page layouts forOpportunity, Contacts, and Accounts depending upon user roles, and groups.
- Created reports and folders for many user profiles based on business prerequisites.
Environment: Apex Classes, validation rules, Apex Triggers, Controller Classes, Visual Force, Java, JSP, Servlets, Eclipse 2.0.
- Performed the roles of administrator and developer.
- Designed, implemented, and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components to suit to the needs of the application.
- Gathering requirements, analyzing, estimation and providing design and coordinate for application enhancements.
- Worked on enabling notifications and getting certificates for SSL web services, creating user groups, and read only groups on Informatica cloud.
- Customizing Company Profile, Security Controls and Communication Templates of the organization as per the organization requirements.
- Developed and customizing salesforce.com application based on the user needs.
- Worked on enhancingthe applications based on business process changes and implement continuous service improvements.
- Also developed customizable dashboards to track the productivity of business centers and sales teams.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Created the workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation, alerts, and action items.
- Worked as support engineer for internal users and guided through the application.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Salesforce CRM platform, Apex, Visual Force, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls.