- 6 x Salesforce Certified Professional with 8+ years of experience in IT with around 6 years of experience in salesforce CRM platform as an Administrator, Developer and Lightning Developer.
- As a senior developer I was responsible for the technical deliverables of the team, have strong communication, Organizational and interpersonal competencies along with details oriented and problem - solving skills.
- Experience on Sales cloud, Service cloud and Community cloud, Financial Cloud and Health Cloud.
- Experience in working with Banking domain, with proven expertise on Cards, Switching, and Payment Gateways.
- Strong Knowledge in salesforce Administration and customization, Data Validation, Sales, Customer Service and Support development team.
- Proven expertise in SFDC Configurations like implementing many-to-many, look-up, and master-detail relationships also Customizations like User Interface/Page Layouts, Tabs, Custom fields, Custom objects, custom formula fields, field dependencies, Record Types etc.
- Worked in creating custom Reports, Dashboards and analytic snapshots.
- Regulated the Salesforce Security setup using Profiles, Permission sets, OWD, Role Hierarchy and Sharing Rules.
- Automating the business processes using Approval processes, Workflows, Escalation Rules, Validation rules, Auto-response rules, Process Builder and flow builder for automated alerts, field updates and email generation according to application requirements.
- Experience working on Web-to-Case, Email-to-Case (Service Cloud), Web-to-Lead (Sales cloud) functionalities.
- Excellent knowledge on CRM business processes involving Campaign management, Lead management, Account management, Case management, Quote and Forecasting.
- Expertise in developing custom code using Apex Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Apex test methods and Advocated the usage of best practices in maintaining quality code coverage with Salesforce Governor Limits and patterns.
- Enabled Aura framework, by adding Aura attributes and aura handlers for events to focus on logic and interactions in lightning applications.
- Created lightning Apps combining lightning design system, lightning App builder and lightning component features. Developed various Lightning Web Components (LWC). Used Salesforce CLI and VS Code to create scratch orgs (SFDX).
- Involved on salesforce configuration, customization, integration, deployment, communities and classic to lightning migration, lightning component, lighting design system.
- Developed Visualforce pages, Standard controller, Custom controller, controller extensions, for different functional needs and implemented the business logic bases in the requirements.
- InputText, InputField, InputHidden, OutputText, OutputField, Communication between Visual Force to Salesforce Custom Object, Custom Tab Property, Setter and Getter Communication between VF, Apex and Salesforce Display List of Records using Record Set, Constructor to Filter Records using Apex, Working with Multiple Objects Records
- Implemented in writing Apex Test classes to achieve above 90% code coverage for testing apex methods.
- Implemented Salesforce.com with other internal/external application usingSOAPandRESTbased web services.
- Implemented in developing REST service in Java with JAX-RS using Jersey. Implemented in integration of Salesforce.com with external applications by setting up Auto authentication between the Client and the Force.com platform and building bi-directional integration using Metadata API and APEX RESTFUL Services.
- Expertise in Batch, Future, Queueable apex and Schedulable Apex Classes for handling bulk DML operations in timely manner.
- Worked on Live Agent with Omni-Channel and CTI on Lightning Service Console.
- Proficient in Data Migration from traditional applications to Salesforce using Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export, Mass Delete, Workbench etc.
- Used GitHub and GitKraken for version control.
- Used Eclipse IDE for development with Force.com IDE application for creating, modifying, and deploying Salesforce applications and familiar with integrated development environments, for code, compile, test, package, and deploy.
- Implemented in agile methodology of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Experience with Waterfall Methodology.
- Excellent Communication and Problem-solving skills and ability to think out of box delegate effectively and motivate team members and help them to achieve on-time project completion.
SF Development Skills: Apex Classes, Apex Web Services, Apex Triggers, Apex Controllers, Apex Batchable Jobs, Apex Queueable Jobs, SOQL & SOSL Queries, APEX REST & SOAP, Apex Testing, Lightning Aura Component, Lightning Web Components, Visual Force, HTML, CSS, XML, JSON, Java Script, SFDX (Scratch Orgs)
SF Configuration Skills: Data Security, User Management, AppExchange, Reports & Dashboards, Process Builder, Flow Builder, Workflows, Approval Processes, App Builder, Lightning Experience Customization, Actions, Page Layouts, Profiles, Roles, Chatter, Email Templates, Salesforce1 Mobile, Schema Builder, Escalation Rules, Validation Rules, Sharing Rules, Assignment Rules, Platform Events, Live Agent, Omni-channel.
Development Tools: Eclipse IDE, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), IntelliJ Illuminated Cloud2, Git, BitBucket, GitHub, SVN
Deployment Tools: ANT Scripts, SFDX, Changesets, Jenkins (CI/CD), Packaging, Release Readiness checks
General Skills: Salesforce CPQ, JIRA, Agile methodology, SDLC processes, gathering requirements, Software architecture, Application Design and development, Testing, Deployment, Cross-functional teamwork, Stakeholder management, Testing and Debugging, Classic to Lightning migration, MuleSoft, Postman
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Salesforce Lightning Developer
- Configured Financial Services Cloud Package in existing Salesforce Instance. Configured financial account roles and financial goals.
- Configured analytics dashboards embedded directly into Financial Services Cloud.
- Developed the Financial Services Cloud components used to build a Customer Community.
- Configured Action plan templates and action plans. Developed Action Plans List Lightning component to Financial Services Cloud Lightning client pages.
- Data Loaded financial accounts, financial account holding and financial summaries from Legacy systems into salesforce.
- Installed and configured Conga Orchestrate (Process Composer).
- Developed various Apex Classes, Controllers, Apex Triggers, Apex Test classes and VisualForce pages. Developed and scheduled Batch Classes (Batch Jobs). Used Custom labels, Custom settings and Custom Metadata. Followed best practices while developing code by considering Governor Limits.
- Created multiple reusable Lighting Components and used Lightning Design System (SLDS) to convert Classic to AURA Lightning in both Service Cloud and Sales Cloud.
- Worked on creating Lightning Pages Inside Lightning Community Builder.Developed various Lightning Web components (LWC) for UI applications for both Mobile and Desktop. Used Custom CSS, HTML, Java script and Query.
- Involved in deploying the AppExchange applications and integrating with third party applications.
- Primary responsibilities included custom application development and integration.
- Made callouts in both REST & SOAP to consume external webservices and created Apex REST API webservices with salesforce to let External system integrate into salesforce.
- Performed data migration and Data Validation using Informatica on demand and data loading using Data Loader, Import Wizard.
- Hand’s on experience working on GitHub Repository. Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD). Worked with Visual Studio Code (VS Code) and created Scratch Orgs (SFDX). Utilized DevOps tool COPADO for the deployment of metadata.
- Developed various Test classes to cover all scenarios and achieve maximum code coverage.
- Worked on Data Loading Activities using salesforce.com Import Wizard, force.com Data Loader, Information Cloud, workbench & Data Loader.
- Created Custom Apps, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Custom fields, Page Layouts, Search Layouts, Custom Links, Custom Buttons, Related Lists and other components. Also worked with Standard Objects like Accounts, Leads, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Reports and Dashboards.
- Created validation rules and leveraged Sfdc automation tools like workflows, process builders, flow builder, Approval Process to perform field updates, time triggered actions, email alerts and out-bound messaging.
- Performed day to day User Management on SFDC Org by configuring Sharing Rules, Permission Sets, Roles and Profiles. Also maintained Field-level Security.
- Installed and Administered DemandTools Salesforce AppExchange application.
- Created Web -to - case and Email-to-case, case assignment rules, Escalation rules to perform case Management (Service Cloud). Also worked on Web-to-Lead to do lead management (Sales Cloud).
- Extensively used Agile Scrum methodology to reach our business team goal by gathering day-to-day requirements and building them using Force.com platform.
- Provided technical support for Production by analyzing, debugging and fixing them.
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
Salesforce Lightning Developer
- Worked with Various representatives of the business team to collect specifications and documented the specifications.
- Worked on Agile methodology of daily standups, story pointing and sprint planning.
- Communicating clearly in written documentation about desired functionality, technical design decisions or application features.
- Installed and configured Health cloud package. Maintained different Objects in Health Cloud clinical data model.
- Configured Health timeline component to display patient’s health data.
- Integrated Salesforce with Electronic health records (EHR) systems.
- Worked with standard Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases, products, Opportunities, Reports & Dashboards.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Custom Fields (Including Formula fields, Dependent Picklist), Page Layouts, Search Layouts, Custom Links, Related Lists.
- Created and Established Lookup, Master-Detail, Many-to-many (Junction objects), one-to-one between objects.
- Created and configured Profiles, Roles, Groups, Queues and maintained Data security at field level (Field- level- security), Records level (Sharing Rules) and object level.
- Proactively created Apex Triggers, Apex classes, Controllers, Controller extensions. Also created and worked on Asynchronous apex like Batch Apex, Future methods, Queueable Apex and Schedulable Apex.
- Responsible for writing SOQL and SOSL queries with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Built Apex Webservice (Apex REST) to create a case and retrieve case data from salesforce for the Assurant front end site. Used Rest Web services to flow the Data from salesforce to Connected App. Used Force.com Web services API for implementing web services to integrate with legacy systems.
- Developed custom UI for Salesforce Applications using Visualforce, Lightning Components (AURA), SLDS, Events and used custom CSS in the components. Built reusable UI components and pages with the lightning component framework
- Used Apex Data Loader for uploading, upgrading and importing or exporting bulk data from salesforce.com subjects.
- Implementation change control from development sandboxes to production and across the development lifecycle. Ensure that all necessary changes and documented, reviewed, tested and approved before being deployed.
- Created Live Agent, Omni-Channel settings for chat routing. Also used Java Script Remoting for various purposes.
- Worked on Email Services and Single Email and Mass Email to send email to different portal users.
- Installed and Configured DrawLoop Salesforce AppExchange app for various business needs.
- Experience in designing VF pages for communities on salesforce communities according to Client requirement using Service Cloud.
- Worked on Jira tool to track the bugs and resolve them.
- Deliver code via revision control, continuous integration and repository best practices. We use Git feature-branching and Code ship.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Salesforce Developer/ Administrator
- Worked as a member of the Development team and performed the roles of Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization and followed Scrum Agile methodology for the repetitive development of the application.
- Responsible for gathering, coding, testing and documentation requirements.
- Various new custom objects, custom fields, Related lists, Custom tabs, Dependent Pick- list and Customs Apps have been created.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, list views, custom links, and other VF components on a record details and edit pages.
- Created Queues, Email Templated and Public Groups.
- Created Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Assignment Rules, Workflow, picklists, Escalation rules, master detail relationships and lookups and Approvals for the functionality of force.com platform application.
- Implemented Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case to enter generated cases to Case Object.
- Managed User Accounts and security including new user Account creation, profile, permission set and role management, sharing rules, security controls. Implemented Field Level Security for data holder fields.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles bases on the need in the organization, Created Summary reports, Matrix reports, Charts and Dashboards to help the business team.
- Developed triggers, Apex classes, Controllers to support business processes. Used SOQL and SOSL efficiently.
- Various Batch Apex classes are developed and scheduled those using Apex Schedule classes.
- By using Java script, created custom buttons and executed controllers to achieve the functional requirements.
- Developed fully functional JAVA Application (Installing Http Client & JSON Framework) to connect to SalesForce.com and executed transactions to support Sales Cloud implementation.
- Implemented visual force pages with custom controller, standard controller, controller extension and standard set controller.
- Implemented new feature enhancements on Service cloud console view and developed few visual force components.
- Implemented service cloud functionality like case management, field service management and CTI integration.
- Worked on SteelBrick and salesforce integration for automating, quoting, contracting and billing process.
- Used Data Loader and Data import wizard to import data from (.CSV) files to salesforce.com objects.
- Created Apex test classes to achieve good code coverage.
- Used Changed sets to deploy metadata across multiple sandboxes for testing and production Org.
- Provided Production Support.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Sales Force Lightning Components, Sales Cloud, Service cloud, Salesforce CPQ, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Data Management, Case Management, Jira, GIT.
- Administered execution of projects from initiating to closing.
- Prepared project proposals, project schedules, costing, UAT and pertinent documentations for the project such as Business Requirement Document and System’s Functional and Technical specifications.
- Involved in gathering business requirements through interviews, observations, and interactions with various teams.
- Led planning meetings and Joint-Application-Design (JAD) sessions with stakeholders.
- Worked with various stakeholders for detailed requirement elicitation.
- Analyzed and implemented corresponding Salesforce solution/application per business requirement.
- Implemented case management process and configured the Case and Solution object on the service cloud as per business need, capturing cases from website and emails.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented sharing rules to provide appropriate access to data.
- Used field level security to manage the visibility and accessibility of fields for various profiles.
- Developed workflow rules, tasks, emails and alerts to track Candidates and Accounts related activities.
- Created summary reports, matrix reports, and dashboards.
- Imported data from excel sheets to Leads, Accounts, Candidates, Recruiters, Contacts, and Projects using Import Wizard, and Data Loader.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created change set and deployed the data from sandbox to production instance after testing.
- Created Solution design, Data org foundation, and Salesforce user training document.
Environment: Salesforce.com Platform, Workflow and Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Tabs, Email Service, Field level Security, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, Agile.
- Involved in defining test automation test scenarios, created automated test cases, test plans and executed tests using Selenium WebDriver.
- Performed automated regression testing to check the new functionality, bug fixes, and fix packs. Tracked the bugs accordingly using Jira.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven tool and created selenium automation scripts in java using TestNG prior to agile release.
- Created the Technical Test Plan in the initial phase and also during change requests.
- Created functional automation scripts for the report generation module using tools Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Setup the Automation framework using Selenium WebDriver to run test cases in multiple browsers and platforms.
- Performed data accuracy, data validation and data integrity testing by querying the database using SQL queries to check the data table on server.
- Performed Regression testing for new builds and every modification in the application using Selenium.
- Design and prepared test plans for White Box Test Approach & Test cases.
- Used Selenium WebDriver and TestNG to run the parallel testing.
- Tested the soap-based web services using SoapUI.
- Performed GUI, Functional and Regression testing by automated using Selenium, TestNG, Maven, and Jenkins.
- Involved in developing automated script for back-end testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Participated QA weekly meetings and various other meetings and discussed Enhancement and Modification Request issues and defects in the application.
- Analyzed and design requirements and project functionalities.
- Created Manual Test cases for validation points, based on the functional specifications, validated the actual results against expected results.
- Responsible to estimate the resources required for the project based on the Business requirement and test planning.
- Created providing data storage Involve in the Functional, White Box, Unit and Integration and Regression Testing.
- Database and retrieval and data validation and security system.
- Involved in developing numerous test cases for manual testing.
- Interacted with the developers to resolve the problems.
- Participated in Defect Management and Bug Reporting meetings.
Environment: HP Quality Center, SQL Server and Windows XP.