- Over twenty years of software experience in software design, development, testing, implementation, and support with specialized skills in Data Warehousing, modeling, and Enterprise reporting solutions.
- Expertise in Data Warehouse & Data Mart design, database application, performance issues and maintenance plan on SQL Server 2000 and Oracle8i / 9i.
- Over Six years’ experience as Field Service Engineer and System Manager working with customers resolving hardware and software issues.
- Expertise in ETL tools such as Informatica, DataStage and SQL Server DTS.
- Extensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including documentation of support application guides and installation procedures, the business requirement/process, and data management; ability to develop and integrate solutions to meet the requirements.
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills. Team player.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/NT/XP, HP - Unix, VMS.
Databases: SQL Server 2000, Oracle8i/9iETL/Reporting Tools Informatica PowerMart 5.1/6.2, DataStage 5.2, SQL Server 2000 DTS
Languages & Technologies: MS SQL, MS Access, DCL, Unix shell script (HP-UX)Schedulers Tidal, Maestro, Poly Center, MySQL
Confidential, Shrewsbury, MA
Operations Senior Analyst
- ERP Infor M3implementation team, Support.
- Extracted M3 data for reporting.
- Created SISS jobs to automate loading of Intuit database.
- Implemented Infor Factory Track and supported Globally.
- ERP Infor M3 implementation team.
- Worked with the Global team to implement Infor M3 ERP solution. The company converted Cincom (ERP) to M3 Globally.
- Member of the PDM team and extracted and transformed Cincom data to work with M3. Converted the system under budget and on time.
- Worked with the users to extract M3 data from IBM database to a reporting database.
- Worked with users to extract data reports that were used to drive business decisions.
Confidential, Marlboro, MA
ETL Designer & Developer
- Developed and supported standardized Information Management (IM) environment, solution, and roadmap for the Americas Service Delivery Organization.
- Designed and configured SDDM database schema within the IM DataMart for multiple call handling applications. This integrated data repository provides business decision support after the largest merger in IT history.
- Led data mapping and analysis efforts.
- Designed and configured SDDM database schema, identification of requirement gaps, and milestone definitions.
- Modified and tested existing Brio reports with the data elements from SDDM database.
- Recognized and received monetary award for developing concurrent load/extract schedules which reduced the time it took for users to get their data from 2 days to 4 hours.