- 11+ years of expertise in the IT industry and around 8+ years of experience as a Salesforce developer/administrator/Configuration and force.com platform. Having extensive knowledge in implementing, customizing and maintaining Salesforce solutions.
- Expertise in Administration, Configuration, Implementation, and Support of Salesforce CRM based on Apex Language and leveraging Force.com Platform.
- Proficient recognition of Governor limits. Experienced in optimization of existing code in accordance with the governor limits.
- Experienced as Salesforce Architect, Cloud craze Architect, Ecommerce Architect.
- Extensive knowledge in designing of custom objects, custom fields, custom page layouts, workflows, relationships, look - ups, dependent picklists, and role- based page layouts, workflow alerts, validation rules, approval processes, custom reports, custom tabs, report folders, designing Visual Force pages, record types, formula fields and email generation according to application requirements.
- Hands on experience in implementing security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization. Also created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Experience on working on many B2B Integration and Software Development projects from start to go - live with diverse responsibilities including requirement analysis, design, code, test, production deployment, maintain and support.
- Experience in Integrating Commerce cloud with Facebook using Facebook Dynamic Ads feature on SalesForce Commerce Cloud
- Experience in working in integration of SalesForce portal with Cloudcraze (commerce cloud)
- Experience in SFDC development using Apex classes and Triggers, VisualForce, Force.com IDE, SOQL, SOSL
- Support and maintenance of multiple ERP systems and applications such as SAP R/3, Microsoft SQL Server, SSRS, SharePoint, Business Portal, in various industries including Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Telecommunications, and High - Tech sectors.
- Good experience in working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
- Experience in SFDC Integration (Bi-Directional data transfer) using Web Service and Apex Programming (SOAP and REST).
- Experience in CRM and ERP application Integration with legacy systems and 3rd Party applications
- Expertise in Salesforce Lightning applications using Lightning Components, Controllers and Events and used custom CSS in the components.
- Created data migration and integration using Apex Data Loader.
- Hands on experience in building processes using Process Builder in Salesforce.
- Proficiency in SFDC administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, e-mail services, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Approvals and Tasks.
- Experienced in use of Standard and Custom controllers of Visualforce in development of custom Salesforce pages as required by business requirements.
- Worked in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experienced in Tableau CRM tool to manage data
Operating Systems: Windows NT / 2000 / XP Pro / Vista Windows Server 2008/2010 Linux.
Salesforce and Integration Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Connect for Outlook, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production)
ERP: SAP ECC 6.0, SharePoint
Programming languages: C, C++, Apex, Java, Java Script, VB.Net, ASP.Net, SQL.
IDE / Other Tools: SVN IDE, Force.com IDE, Workbench, Force.com Explorer
Database: Oracle, MS Access, DBVisualizer, SQuirrel, SQL Server 2008, TOAD
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Apex Classes, Controllers, Apex Trigger, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce, S-Control, Offline Edition, Integration, Migration, Batch Jobs, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Schema Builder, Apex Web Services, B2B, B2C, SFRA
Networking: Wire Shark, HTTP, TCP/IP
SFDC Technologies: Standard objects, Workflow & Approvals, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Data Loader, Reports, Dashboards, Force.com IDE, Cloudcraze, Commerce Cloud,VF Remoting, Import Wizard, Relationships, Validations Rules, Profiles, Roles and Security
Senior Salesforce Developer
Confidential - New York
- Worked on Large-scale & complex Salesforce development projects along with integrating data from other systems/Repositories.
- All Salesforce CRM licenses to operate Cloud Craze
- Developed salesforce Lightning applications using Lightning Web Components, Controllers and Events and used custom CSS in the components.
- Extensive experience in Salesforce Lightning, Apttus SRM and CLM Module
- Worked in following area of Ecommerce solutions - Product Management, Catalog Management, Management Center, Search optimization, Multivariate Testing
- Accountable for building the complex Data Model within Salesforce.com by interacting with various teams for understanding the business and implementing the project end to end.
- Responsible for Salesforce.com System Integration with external applications and systems using Apex Web services and Apex Callouts with both REST API and SOAP API.
- Integrated Commerce cloud with Facebook using Facebook Dynamic Ads feature on SalesForce Commerce Cloud
- Implemented B2B transactions for auto industry companies, as well as property management, housekeeping, and industrial cleanup companies.
- Worked on Multilanguage features of SalesForce Commerce cloud
- Analyzed the complete Apex classes, Apex Triggers, Pages in the Salesforce.com instance in the design phase of the Salesforce Single View project. This included documenting the Use and effect of these in the current instance for the migration/implementation phase.
- Analyzed and reviewed the Standard Objects, Custom Objects, Permissions sets, Page layouts, profiles, SEO/SEM, WMS, in the design phase of the Salesforce Single View project. This includes the documentation of use, Decisions of field migration and many other tasks
- Working on CloudCraze development and Admin module
- Examined Geolocation field type to calculate the nearest properties from contact mailing address.
- Built reusable UI/UX components with lightning component framework.
- Developed Field Service Lightning Set up for multi-level service territories, Track the location and status of your product inventory, warehouses, service vehicles, and customer sites with Field Service Lightning, Lightning UI/UX, app builder.
- Leading large cross functional teams of company to successfully deliver ecommerce projects.
- Gathering the requirement, analyzing the requirement and attending the day to day business meetings.
- Dissected on various salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Forecast, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Built Application Pages with Controllers and Utility classes to publish them to web to import student data to a custom Object in Salesforce.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Deployed the code developed in the Dev Sandbox to the Test Sandbox and the Production sandbox.
- Community/Portal functionality in support of CloudCraze
- Practiced upon SOQL & SOSL within Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using Force.com Explorer.
Environment: Eclipse Force.com IDE, Force.com migration Tool (ANT), Apex Data Loader, Developer Console, Workbench, Informatica Cloud,B2B and Force.com Sandboxes, Web Services, Agile methodologies and AppExchange, Commerce Cloud, Cloudcraze
Senior Salesforce developer
Confidential - Springfield
- Initiated Automated survey delivery for Marketing, Customer Support, and Professional Services utilizing Clicktools and Cvent survey systems.
- Managed and participated in all phases of the project, including Project Plans, Documentation, and Configuration:
- Designed custom visual force pages for Customer Support, Sales, and Professional Services departments.
- Persuaded SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Generated Email templates in HTML, HTML5 and VisualForce,.
- Involved in Assignments Rules, Escalation rules, and Auto-Response Rules Configuration and Customization in Case Management, Developed salesforce Lightning applications and used custom CSS in the components.
- Used B2B e commerce for the sale of goods or services between businesses via an online sales portal.
- Scheduling Apex jobs for processing large records.
- Forged Profiles and Roles based on Organizational role hierarchy, implemented Record-Level and Field-level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Established various custom Reports and Dashboards as per the customer requirements.
- Worked with Managing the complex data Experience in Integrating Appexchange Applications with Salesforce, Informatica On Demand, Mass EMail Management, Application management using Force.com Plug-in & Eclipse IDE in Sandbox and Production Environments, Working with different aspects of Web Services (XML, WSDL, SOAP,REST) & web integration with SDFC.
- Implemented all modules of eCommerce in both B2B,B2C, Commerce Cloud and SFRA environments.
- Provided support for Salesforce maintenance by reviewing trace logs, developing action plans and other administration services including periodic data cleansing, workflows and approvals.
- Providing excellent eCommerce and digital transformation thought leadership and content writing for Case Studies and White Papers.
- Utilized the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Extensively worked on Demandware and Commerce Cloud, lead case management (Web-to-Lead, Email-to-Case).
- Worked on Cloudcraze and Salesforce on Pardot and created Engineering Portal on SalesForce.
- Designed junction objects and implemented various advanced fields like Pick list, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation leading to effective Web-to-Lead communication with customers and partner portals.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on a regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Initiated users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Involved with Salesforce.com Premier Support and handled the support cases with the help Salesforce.com support.
Environment: Agile, Salesforce Unlimited Edition, Apex, VisualForce (Pages, Component & Controllers), JQuery, JSON, XML, HTML5, CSS3,Saas, JS, Node.js,Bootstrap, Angular JS,Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, WSDL, Cloudcraze, Commerce Cloud,B2B, Custom Tabs, Eclipse/Force.com IDE, Sql Server.
- Involved in identifying, planning and implementing new Salesforce.com features and functions new screens, workflow, force.com objects, reports, apex code) to meet business requirements.
- Handled different Integrations with other platforms.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and VisualForce Pages and Controllers
- Administered, configured, maintained Salesforce.com application user profiles, roles, assigning Permissions, generating security tokens, validation Rule, upgrade installation.
- Uses Business-to-consumer B2C sales of tangible goods andonline services and Business-to-business B2B scenarios, such as e-procurement
- Created and deployed Several Reports using salesforce.com platform.
- Developed APEX Classes, Controller Classes and APEX Triggers for various functional needs and implemented the business logic as per the requirements.
- Worked on various CSC on Commerce Cloud
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval processes for opportunities and products/ assets management, salesforce Lightning applications and used custom CSS in the components.
- Worked on Multi Language features of SalesForce Commerce cloud
- Implemented all modules of eCommerce(Product Information, Content Management, Order Management, Pricing and Promotions in both B2B, B2C and SFRA.
- Involved in building the Customer Portal in the organization.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, VisualForce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects.
Confidential - NY
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Collaborated with various objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and VisualForce Pages and Controllers.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Documented the processes of Regional Distribution for the B2B and B2C System.
- Generated and deployed Several Reports using salesforce platform.
- Implemented the requirements on salesforce platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval processes for opportunities and products/ assets management.
- Developed Email templates in HTML,HTML 5 and Visualforce.
- Responsible for monitoring usage, performing administrative tasks, ensuring Data Integrity, and working with commercial operations management to identify additional opportunities to productively integrate into ongoing business activities.
- Worked on Customer Service Center on Commerce Cloud
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Interacted with the premium tech support team on a regular basis.
Environment: Salesforce, Apex Data Loader, Informatica Tool, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Excel, Salesforce Appexchange.