- A Salesforce Administrator and business analyst with near about 8 years of experience with focus on business analysis, Data Analysis, requirement gathering, technical documentation, Database development and software validation.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodologies and Object Oriented Analysis.
- Extensive business knowledge and customization experience on various salesforce.com standard objects as well as developed many custom objects to full fill the requirements of the client.
- Proficient with org data sharing by configuring Organization - Wide Defaults (OWD), creating sharing rules using Criteria/Owner based sharing rules on standard and custom objects.
- Creating Custom Objects, Custom fields, Standard fields, Formula fields, Page layouts, Custom Tabs, Standard Tabs, Reports, Dashboard, Workflow, Process Builder and Email Templates.
- Expertise in realizing the business requirements to design on salesforce.com platform by designing the required entities like custom objects, creating the relations likes Master-Detail, Look up, junction objects, Entity Relationship date model, pages, classes, Interfaces, Workflows & Workflow rules, Triggers, Email alerts and business logic.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology and Waterfall Methodology.
- Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Experience in configuring Salesforce.com by creating profiles, roles, users, custom objects, various types of custom fields, links, buttons, record types, Junction objects, master-detail relationships, lookup relationships, role-based page layouts, custom Tabs, custom reports, Snapshots, Dashboards, security and sharing rules, Validation rules, email services, Chatter, Web-to-lead, Web-to-case, Email-to-case, Tasks and actions.
- Designed Custom Fields,Approval Process, Validation Rules, Field Dependencies, Formula Fields, Trigger Rules and Workflow processes.
- Experience in Administration, Configuration, Implementation and Support of Salesforce CRM and Salesforce applications based on Apex Language and leveraging Force.com Platform
- Experience on implementing Apex Classes, Visual Force Pages, Apex Components and Controllers, Triggers and working with Force.com IDE.
- Experience in Security and Sharing Rules at object, field and record level for different users based on Organizational hierarchy.
- Ability to write complex SOQL, SOSL queries across multiple objects within the SFDC database.
- Experience in using Data migration tools such as Apex Data Loader and Salesforce.com Import and Export Wizard.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Service cloud and sales cloud including requirements analysis, design specification, coding and testing of enterprise applications.
- Skilled in customizing standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns as per client’s need.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Implemented Picklists, Dependent Picklists, and Lookups, Junction objects, Master detail relationships, Validation and Formula fields to the custom objects.
- Expert in generating and analyzing custom reports and dashboards.
- Experience working on Workflow rules, Validation rules, Assignment rules, Email alerts and Templates.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com subjects. Used it to read, extract and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Good experience with SOQL, Relationships and Lookups.
- Provided customer with best practice solutions as related to Salesforce CRM.
- Experience on working with Process Builder.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects
- Experience on Agile Technology, writing user stories and Sprint planning for Scrum.
- Excellent communication skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments and ability to think out-of-the-box.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce.com, Apttus, VisualForce, Agile /Scrum Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Case Management Automation, Custom Objects, Including Integration technologies. SFDC, Workflows, Approvals, Email Templates, Formulas, Validation Rules, AppExchange, Customer Portal and Partner Portal, Eclipse.
Salesforce Tools: Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production), Cloud based Apex tools Force.com Migration Tool, SharePoint 2007, SharePoint 2010.
Languages: PL/SQL, HTML and UML
Project & Requirement Management Tools: Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio, Visual Paradigm, Rational Requisite PRO, Microsoft Project.
Operating Systems: Windows NT / 2000 / XP Pro / Vista, Windows Server 2000 / 2003 / 2008.
Documentation Tools: MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Confidential - WA
- Working on various salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Forecast, Cases, Reports, Dashboards and also Custom Objects
- Extensive experience in developing and deploying custom integration solutions in Salesforce.com CRM. Proficient in creating/troubleshooting/modifying APEX code and visual force pages Worked on creating triggers, Apex classes, create VF controllers to develop pages.
- Using Visio drawn the flow of the process and proposed to client and also have worked as a pilot member to use the Visio to have a better understanding of the flow in a diagrammatic flow
- Worked with various business teams to enable them to define plans to operationalize transformed business processes within their business, including updated process documentation, communication developed numerous Functional Design Documents such that the documents will help the Development team to code exactly according to the user requirements. Translated stakeholder requirements into different tangible deliverables such as, use cases, workflow/process diagrams, data flow/data model diagrams.
- Implemented Security and Sharing Rules at Object, Field and Record level for different Users.
- Created Workflows, Escalation Rules and Approval processes, Flows, Processes and developed validation rules. Implemented Esigning documents (SertifiEsign)
- Ability to write stories with good acceptance criteria and to be Independent, Negotiable, Valuable, Estimable, Small and Testable.
- Follow Scrum rituals and help teams during Product Backlog refinement, Sprint Planning, Attending Daily standups, Sprint Reviews and Sprint retrospectives.
- Review the stories being demoed by the dev team and approve and plan for sprint reviews with stakeholders.
- As an Admin Day to day activities like giving Profile Access to the users, training to the users, mapping the records from Lead to Contact or Lead to Opportunities.
- Working on Agile methodology using Jira, Kanban board and Confluence. Gathering the requirement update in Jira and creating the documentation in Avalara Wiki pages.
- Having experience on creating scratch orgs using Salesforce DX environment
- Having proficient knowledge and trailhead experience on Salesforce Web Components
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, APEX, HTML, VisualForce pages, Force.Com IDE
- Administrated and monitored the company’s Salesforce CRM application. Created the workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation and email alert
- Created Profiles, Roles based on Organization role hierarchy and implemented Record-Level and Field-Level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Involved in gathering customer requirements from business user teams spread over the Sales, Marketing and Customer service.
- Involved in creating gap analysis document, clearly identifying the data, business process and work flows of the organization with respect to salesforce.com implementation.
- Developed and Customizing salesforce.com application based on the user needs.
- Developed field & page layout customization for the standard objects like Account, contact, Leads.
- Maintained and gave permissions to communication templates based on Profiles.
- Performed Data Analysis and migrated data from SQL Server database to sales force.
- Involved in Accounts Merging, maintaining Public Groups.
- Created Reports and Dashboards as per the customer requirements.
- Worked on Record Types, Validation Rules, Triggers and Page Layouts.
- Worked with senior team members to analyze of each product and its competitor, to integrate new product, and optimize existing products.
- Imported accounts and contacts data through Import Wizard.
- Worked on data migration from databases to SFDC using Data Loader.
- Build the organization’s role hierarchy by adding the Roles as per the organization structure and created custom profiles to satisfy the organization’s hierarchy.
- Performing the Risk Analysis and Cost Assessment for the Project implementation.
- Created Workflow Rules, Page Layouts, Approval Process, Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates and Outbound Messages to manage the Workflow & Approvals.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Quotes, Activities, Dashboards and Reports.
- Created new custom objects, assigned fields, custom tabs, components, custom reports.
- Created custom Reports based on business need and associated them to Dashboard.
- Customizing Company Profile, Security Controls and Communication Templates of the organization as per the organization requirements.
Environment: Salesforce, Apex Data Loader, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Excel.
Confidential, Houston TX
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC).
- Worked with business users to analyze the business requirements and created mapping documents for Salesforce.
- Customize and configure all out of box functionality features such as creating objects, fields, formula fields, validation rules, workflows, process builder flows, page layouts, creating apps, report types and used Apex and VF whenever it needed.
- Analysed the Scope of the Requirements, and managed requirements to avoid Scope Creep.
- Participated in Requirement Gathering Sessions & JAD Sessions.
- In charge of conducting the UAT with the Business users, and gathering feedback and providing the same to the Development team.
- Manages product roadmap and works with customer management and scrum teams to plan/prioritize releases.
- Created custom fields of all types in all across the standard objects in sales and service cloud, and also in the custom objects.
- Used SOQL and SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of application using Platform database objects.
- Manage process that impact or relate to salesforce.com
- Gather additional requirements from the end user.
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com objects and functions.
- Create custom objects when it is necessary.
- Managed complex dependencies andfacilitated callsbetween internal Scrum teams and third parties to identify and resolve any potential dependencies.
- Shieldedthe scrum team from external influences/interferences and thus ensured scrum team is productive by being fully invested in delivering the sprint backlog.
- Reviewing the test cases provided by the QA team, and providing feedback.
- Created user Roles and Profiles and sharing settings.
- Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, Validation rules, and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Perform SFDC administration function to support CRM operational process through automation process
- Created user stories, conducted sprint planning & sprint backlog meetings, daily scrum meetings, prioritizing user stories for the upcoming sprint
- Responsible for writing, reviewing, and maintaining all aspects of CRM migration documentation such as requirement document, high level design and low-level design document, UAT document from current process to future process in accordance to Salesforce.com standard and custom functionality
- Created custom Dashboards for manager’s home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people.
- Designed and implemented key matrix performance of newly implemented Salesforce CRM system in order to capture users satisfactory rate and other pertinent user’s feedback regarding the new Salesforce system
- Conducted GAP Analysis and enhanced business process by integration
- Worked on Agile and waterfall Methodology for Salesforce custom app implementation.
- Worked extensively in customization ofService Cloud Consoleby embedding Visualforce pages in custom console components, highlight panel, Agent info panel And bottom info panel.
- Administrated and monitored the company's Salesforce sales cloud application by creating the workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation and email alert.
- Created new custom objects, assigned fields, designed page layouts, custom tabs, components, custom reports
- Implemented pick lists, dependent picklists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects. Worked on standard salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Dashboards and Reports.
- Customized page layouts for Campaigns, Leads, Opportunity, Contacts, Cases and Accounts depending upon user roles, and groups.
- Assigned profiles and roles to users as per the organizational requirements.
- Designed Workflow rules, Validation rules, Assignment rules, Email alerts and Templates.
- Defined object and field level security.
Environment: Sales cloud, Windows XP, Force.com Platform, Salesforce.com Custom/Standard Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Force.com, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Force.com, Data Loader, Salesforce Outlook, Email to case, SalesForce.com Sandbox, and Email Services.
Confidential - Seattle, WA
- Imported Accounts, Leads, Campaigns, and custom object data in Salesforce.
- Created business processes for custom and standard objects with appropriate record type and assigned them to specific profiles and page layouts.
- Administered and monitored the company’s Salesforce CRM application. Created the workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation and email alerts.
- Developed various picklists, formula fields, master-detail relationships, lookup relationships and custom report types.
- Customization of the Organization's Profile, creation of custom objects, custom fields, formula fields as per the Requirement.
- Created reports in Salesforce.com to meet operational requirements including maintaining a standard set of queries/reports to satisfy requirements, validate queries/reports created by others in the organization and assist in the interpretation of data.
- Developed Triggers, Formulas, Workflows to update the newly imported data based on rules defined in existing business processes. Set both object-level and record level security.
- Created Profiles, Roles based on Organization role hierarchy and implemented Record-Level and Field-Level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Analyzed Business Requirement Document (BRD), Technical Requirement Specification and Functional Requirement Specification
- Created functional specification document, which includes Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, and Activity Diagrams that provide the developers a view of the requirements for the system development.
- Designed and deployed the custom objects, custom tabs, validation rules, workflow rules, auto-response rules to suit the needs of the application.
- Responsible for Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) of data into new database management system.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating Data mapping documents.
- Wrote complex SQL queries using joins, sub queries to retrieve data from the database.
Environment: MS Visio, SDLC, Oracle EBS, MS Office, MS SharePoint, UML, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Business Objects, HP Quality Center
Confidential - San Antonio, TX
Salesforce CRM Administrator
- Gathered Business Requirements and implemented processes across all business units i.e Retail, Commercial, Wholesale, Recruitment, and Lead Contact Center. Created Profiles, Page Layouts/Record Types, Reports/Dashboards, formula fields, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Lead/Case Assignment Rules, and configured Salesforce for Outlook. Utilized import tools and SOQL queries via confidential and Data Loader. Supported 200+ users. Worked closely with confidential, Developer Partner, and Marketing Director for initial deployment of Salesforce i.e. integration with a back-end system.
- Worked closely with Stakeholders on gathering and implementing feature requests.
- Administered and maintained Salesforce platform.
- Created and configured Salesforce workflow rules, page layouts, record types, fields, validation rules, user profiles, triggers, reports, Process Builder, and more.
- In-house training and knowledge transfer.
- Managed sandboxes and deployed to Production using change sets.
- Involved in API/Web Service design and developing technical specifications for the Salesforce (SFDC) application
- Conducted bulk data migrations using Import tools.
- Worked on Salesforce platform technologies: Visualforce pages, Apex, Sites.com.
- Experience in working with Marketing Cloud applications
- Extensive experience in driving requirement gathering sessions involving cross functional teams and business unit leaders such as senior VPs, directors etc.
- Worked on Agile methodologies for various projects and participated in standup meetings and other required meetings such as planning, status and update meetings.
- Experience in creating Business Requirement Documents, User Stories, Use Case Diagrams, and Process Flow Diagrams etc.
- UsedForce.com IDE for creating, modifying, testing, and deploying Force.com Application.
- Salesforce integration with ERP System (SAP).
- Deployed Code using Change sets and Force.com ANT Migration Tool.
- Risk mitigation planning and documentation identifying key issues and risks, dependencies and create backup plans. Manage checkpoint conference bridge while duty managing a deployment.
Confidential- Plymouth, Michigan
- Involved in project as a Business Analyst to understand the business needs and objectives of the system and interacted with the end client/ users and stakeholders, involved and gathered requirements for the integrated system
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards (Data Analytics).
- Worked on Standard objects such as Leads, Opportunities, Accounts, Contacts associated with Sales Cloud.
- Assisted the team in organizing information and navigation mechanisms for use with developing information architecture.
- Created page layouts, validation rules, email templates, workflows, approval processes and lead assignment rules as per theBusinessrequirements.
- Created search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Creating and managing profiles, roles, visibility settings.
- Performed user acceptance testing by conducting and leading Surveys.
- Worked with team members to setup development environment using CVS, PVCS, WebLogic 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1 and Oracle8i. Used Junit to do unit testing of different modules.
- Involved in data integration for the new tracking system and other production subsystems using TIBCO 3.5.Involved in validating and reviewing team member’s modules.
- Involved in integration testing of modules in various testing environments.