- A result - oriented professional with more than 8 years of work experience in Project management, Application & Production support, enhancement, root cause analysis, business analysis, reporting and client relationship management.
- Responsible for Vendor management, coordination with vendors for production issues and changes, new upgrades & releases.
- Using ITIL Best Practice Led the development of the Change Management roadmap, strategic and tactical plans, processes, function, the Configuration Items that are to be controlled.
- Always a step ahead in taking ownership of projects, deadlines which involves critical production environment and providing best resolution to customer issues within SLA at the same time performing root cause analysis and permanent fixtures ensuring stability.
- Rich experience in monitoring production environment. With an eye for detail, flagging off potential issues before it turns out to be an incident. Key focus on Documentation and Reporting.
- Built and led the support 24*7 monitoring team during critical holiday sale period.
Design Tools: MS Visio, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, UML, Word, Agile Methodology
Languages and Technologies: C#, .NET, Java, Spring, Angular 2, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, XML
Database / Reporting Tools: MS SQL, Oracle, ETL
Source Control: MS Team Foundation Server, GIT Hub
Development Tools: Visual Studio, SQL Server
Incident Reporting tool: ITSM, Service Now
Informatica Job Monitoring Tools: TWS Admin, Maestro
Other Monitoring tools: Splunk, Sitescope, My BSM, Perfmon
Applications: Datacap, Kana, Aspect, Witness, PeopleSoft, ERP Software, XL Release Tool
Security Management: IAM, OIM, Active directory & Access Management
Confidential, Woodland Hills, California
- Farmers Claims Data Mart (CDM) project aims at integrating various legacy source systems and providing one source of information for users. Primary role includes working closely with clients as well as internal resources, including other project and account managers, software developers, business analysts and the production team.
- Responsible for all phases of the project implementation of technology solutions including project management, Vendor management, Release Management, Project analysis, configuration, development, testing, and implementation.
- Managed the Change Control, Release Processes partnering with various stakeholders including Development, QA, UAT team, DBA, and System Admin, Technical operations, Data center and Customer / Technical Support teams.
- Managed and lead the team of Technical Operations, Change & Release Management to ensure quality tracking, management and communication of Release & Deployment Planning. Worked with Product management to develop the Roadmap.
- Scheduled release management reviews as necessary to ensure all stakeholders are aware of release milestones, key issues and the impacts of planned release activities. Prepared and owned Operational Readiness of each release based on Rollout Plan, IT infrastructure planning, Change Management Policy, Software release planning & Project implementation. Conducted meeting with project team and BP to drive Lifecycle Process.
- Work with the business to determine the most effective use of the existing systems and how they can be fully utilized.Plan track and execute release plans.
- Manage the development and support activities for the respective area to include, project requests, system enhancements, problem resolution/management, and application maintenance.
- Ensures minimal disruption of production systems by coordination and effective integration with existing systems.
- Defining and documenting client requirements.
- Developing proposals.
- Creating project timelines and budgets by avoiding release delays and failures by tracking pending tasks and risks.
- Completing all project documentation and reporting.
- Conducting client status meetings and calls.
- Managing all resources to deliver the project on time and within budget.
- Growing your assigned accounts organically through the exceeding of client expectations and building of strong client relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to bridge the gap between IT, Business users & Senior Management. Group Lead handling 10 people & directly reporting to Senior Project Manager. Effectively manage complex reporting initiatives. Also Primary Support to Confidential s invoice processing system and Cafe & Food court applications. Role involves to solve customer issues raised via ticketing tool Service Now and to provide speedy resolution within SLA. Additionally performing root cause analysis on complex issues and suggesting resolutions. Discussion & coordinating with vendors for miscellaneous issues.
- Scheduled release management reviews as necessary to ensure all stakeholders are aware of release milestones, key issues and the impacts of planned release activities. Prepared and owned Operational Readiness of each release based on Rollout Plan, IT infrastructure planning, Change Management Policy, Software release planning & Project implementation.
- Group Lead handling 10 people & directly reporting to Senior Project Manager.
- Status updates to management both offshore and onsite and other daily ad hoc requests.
- Status updates from team and keeping Incident count in check.
- Implemented Business Rules for Service Catalogue change control process and approvals.
- Provided evaluation and re - engineering recommendations as required, of work-flow process for Event - Incident - Problem and Change Management in support of Project Management.
- Change request reviews and approvals.
- Monthly department report for 40+ applications with complex reporting data.
- Involved in end to end budgeting process with Project manager.
- Quality Assurance, process improvement and better methodologies of application support to end users.
- Mentoring and guiding new hire s in team with process transition and access requests.
- Other ad hoc group lead activities and reporting.
Senior Software Engineer
- Gathering requirements from client and setting up in house support team from scratch. Role involved interviewing, documentation, meetings and future roadmap generation for setting up of support team. Work with Program leads & SME s to define, manage and execute requirements through numerous methods like Business or Functional requirement documents, use cases etc. Tests application for required functionality changes and usability. Ensures changes meet requirements. Serves as Business partner for IT across multiple departments. Managed the Change Control, Release Processes partnering with various stakeholders including Development, QA, UAT team, DBA, and System Admin, Technical operations, Data center and Customer / Technical Support teams.
- Primary support to organizations in built applications.
- Role involves Monitoring, Resolution of Production issues, Change Implementation, Knowledge base update, Business meetings and Disaster Recovery Document creation.
- Creates reports that capture required metrics by senior management / department heads.
- Mentoring new hires and working with help desk agents for process improvements.
- Primary support to Best buy s Contact Center s across the globe.
- Supporting and Managing Breeze - thick client application and their interfaces made in Microsoft .Net that all Best Buy call centers launch when you dial their helpline number.
- Prepared and owned Operational Readiness of each release based on Rollout Plan, IT infrastructure planning, Change Management Policy, Software release planning & Project implementation. Conducted meeting with project team and BP to drive Lifecycle Process.
- Role involves Monitoring, Bug fixes, Resolution of Production issues, Change Implementation, Knowledge base update, Business meetings, Disaster Recovery Documentation review and update, Onshore-Offshore handshake.
- Troubleshooting and ensuring 100+ web services exposed to Breeze application to be up and running 24*7.These are owned by sister applications like Rewardzone, Dotcom, Enterprise Customer etc.
- Managed my application Support project to ensure that that the deliverables are met within schedule, budget & quality.
- First line of support to all network related issue facing contact center across geographies
- Business Analyst - Gathering new requirements from business, tracking it via defect, resolving, making operating manuals & procedures for offshore
- Extensive testing for all changes going in production environment and prod-like environment.
- Production servers upgrade/patching/disk expansion/maintenance.
- Batch job monitoring/scheduling/escalating using TWS admin, Log file analysis, error handling.
- Troubleshooting and assisting in resolution of vendor supported applications like Kana(mailbox), Aspect(reporting), Verint(video recording) for Call center.
- BA & Monitoring lead, setting up processes to monitor entire Confidential applications across technologies.
- One of 7 resources to set up new App Management team in DC monitoring 10 applications across geography. Monitoring involved applications with technologies like Informatica, Teradata ETL and other Microsoft technologies.
- Conceived overall Project plan, including resource plans, delivery management and team management. Tracked the project according to the plan through its various life cycle stages. Managed the requirements stage by directing the team, conducting interviews, formulating questionnaires and ensuring that all requirements are documented at a sufficient level, as required by the project. Responsible for managing communications between all stakeholders of the project, external & internal.
- Managed this Monitoring project to ensure that that the deliverables are met within schedule, budget & quality.
- Business Analyst /Team Lead - Consolidating requirements, manuals and SLA documents, Setting up accesses, shift coverage, transitions, establishing new applications to monitor, & mentoring new joiners.
- Role involved developing new monitoring tools & Automation, scope, requirement gathering, ticket assignment & escalation, SOP implementation, daily checks, job monitoring(TWS Admin), alerts and email monitoring using existing tools(Maestro, ITSM, dashboards)
- Key s include - Leading team to 2 successful holiday, ed the Best team in 2012, and mentored in setting up team in Manila(PDC).
- Conducted end user and technical guidance documents.
Associate Software Engineer
- Offshore support to Confidential Repair software & Email support program
- Role involved supporting Repair application which contains the entire life cycle of a product which is returned to Confidential for repairs. Monitoring, ticket resolution and handling Production issues, Bug fixes, Business mails, interacting with end customers/follow - up.
- Offshore support for CommSat which uses BizTalk technology and is a middle tier for sending emails between source and destination. Role involved monitoring and ensuring the flow of emails, ensuring the host instances/orchestrations are up and running, business queries and managing heavy load on the Application servers.
- Critical Holiday support for ensuring campaigns and text messages up to 30 million through CommSat Application
- Key s include - making CommSat Disaster recovery (DR) document from scratch.